Critical Analysis of Twilight Messages to the Kittens!

Myf_1992 posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 10:13PM
This is the forum to place any message you have to give to teh kittehz. Have your say!
save

Critical Analysis of Twilight 318 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 318

più di un anno fa Myf_1992 said…
Kittens' sanity.

Ok, well first off Story time is so fun, but dear kittehs, your not hiding your insanity very well.
Secondly, world domination. Kittehs, its not healthy, yes we'd all love to rule the world and have an army of slaves to pamper you, but its not a healthy ambition.

I am getting a little scared, just a tad. You lots are crazy peoplez!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
I understand where you're coming from Myf. Plans of world domination are all well and good but any insane comic book villain would tell you that you don't go babbling about your ingenius plans until you've caught the only superhero who could have the chance of stopping you and set an elaborate contraption to kill them slowly but "surely".

Until then, keep that crap hidden man!
Exactly! Hide your insanity for just a little while, until the perfect moment to reveal your Pandora's box.
What ever happened to Kitten of the Fortnight?

Is it ever going to come back?
più di un anno fa Mrs-Grint said…
What is this "Kitten of the Fortnight" you speak of? I agree with the "keeping it hidden" thing. I mean, that's always the downfall of the villians...yet, does this mean WE are villians?
No we're not villans! We're just misunderstood...by the twihard.

Kitten of the Fortnight was a pick someone published once a fortnight where you picked a kitten you thought deserved the award. You could nominate people (well add options lol) and stuff. I was just wondering where its gone, because it hasn't been around for a while.
più di un anno fa katiecain said…
I think Lauren posted a forum a while back saying she could no longer do it cos she didn't have time.
NOO! Aww thats sad. I missed it. Aw well.
più di un anno fa renrae said…
I tinkz I've finally gotten over teh nip adikshun.
Well done RenCat!
That 12-Step program doesn't work that great, though.

I had to develop another adikshun.

But guess what! It's a good one!
what adikshun u got nao?
più di un anno fa katiecain said…
Please don't say Edward Cullen addiction.
più di un anno fa LadyLilith said…
We would HAVE to do a group healing on that.
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
Lol group healing would be fun though.

SAY A SPARKLING VAMPIRE IS GAY! SAY IT!

rencat: nooo hez so pwitty

WE BANISH THESE WORDS FROM YOUR KEYBOARD! BEGONE!
big smile
Musak! Musak adikshun!

O, awlso:
 Musak! Musak adikshun! O, awlso:
SQUEEE!!! Tat kitteh es SOOOO COOOOT!!!
smile
Aww RenCat uuz iz a ciwt kitteh!
più di un anno fa CULLEN-HALE said…
kiss
awwww sha rencat i never knew you were such a cute kittin :)
mischievous
rencat has sumthin up hurr sleev.
più di un anno fa CULLEN-HALE said…
smirk
hmmmm..... whatever culd it be???
I vunder. Da Renkitteh lookz suzpiozly likes meh kitteh, Kettle.
u naim'd ur kitteh Kettle?
surprise
Oh I just can't WAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!
laugh
WIIIIIIN RENCAT. I absolutely ADORE Lion King! And Scar is my fave Disney villain! X3 SCAR FTW!
più di un anno fa OCFan123 said…
Same Same!
My fav Disney Villan is Gaston. He is just amazing!
Ursula and Scar are mah favorites.

Mostly Scar. Someone just needed to give him a hug when he was a cub.
Omg I love Gaston too! He is hilarious! My faves are Scar, Gaston, Jafar and Hades.
:( I know. Poor baby. *Hugs Scar*
I adore the hurcules film!
Heh heh, yeh make meh giggleh.
Hercules FTW!!!!

I always wanted to be Meg!
Bahaha!

All the girls in my tutor class have booked tickets to go see New Moon...-sniff-....
tongue
Psh. That;s exactly how it was with Twilight when it first come out.
più di un anno fa Frizzhead said…
Everyone is going on and ON about jacob!!!

ps yay insanity
Really? How does this all sound so familiar? Was it...simply last year that everyone had bought their tickets early for Twilight, and they were all gushing over Edward? Deja vu...
At least Jacob is a decent character, Edward was just bad, but Robert pattinson made him a bt bett, ok me rambling now sory
I know, I love Jacob. But the majority of people going gaga for him now just 'love' him because he's popular now, and he's 'OMG SO HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

It makes me sick.
I have my reasons for liking Jake, and not because hes 'popular'. He is a genuinly attractive character, more so than Edward.
I know MyfCat. You know what I mean though. You liked him before he got 'popular' right?
più di un anno fa Asvini said…
cool
Since this forum's for messages I've got a mini one. To quote Bender from Futurama "I'm back baby!"
I know what you're thinking "back from what?" "did she go somewhere?" "when is she going to stop pretending to write my thoughts?" "seriously, Asvini, this isn't funny anymore, get on with what you were writing" that's right, I'm psychic. Anyway, my computer went kerflooey (or more accurately sizzle beeeep *chilling silence*) so I've only been able to nip on with a borrowed laptop, and haven't been doing much real fanpopping, well it's fixed, so I'll be getting back to bugging you guys on the C.A.T spot more thoroughly again :)

Sidenote, I can't believe I missed Disney villains chat. I love scar, and I always liked Maleficent from sleeping beauty, just because of her epic overreaction. She spends 16 years trying to kill someone because she wasn't invited to a party. Awesome. I aspire to such levels of Divatude. What do you guys think, what's a more ridiculous overreaction, 16 years of attempted murder over not getting invited to a party by people you don't even like or fleeing the country and dumping the girl you love/stalk because she got a papercut?
Hmm, tough call, tough call. :/ But Eddy-poo can overreact as much as he wants. He ain't got shit on Maleficent. But yeah, the random conversation about epic Disney villains was cool.

You get to bother us more! YIPPEE! :D I was wondering where you had gone off to. We missed you♥ *Gives you some nip from rencat's private stash* Here's a welcome back home present!

I freaking love Futurama! Zapp Brannigan's my favorite character, he is such a perverted dork. XD
big smile
Tough call Vini, hmm, I'd say the first one is more of an overreaction, I mean c'mon, wouldn't you leave the one you love if he got a papercut?

I <3 Zoidberg (sp?)

And I said somewhere that you hadn't bee nround for a while and neither has laureng114, and that this meant the world was coimg to an end =D

Welcome Back! I'm so hyper that you're back that I don't even care the forcast said heavy rain all day for Wales!
It's raining like mad down 'ere in Brizzle Massive. I'm at meh Pa's office. "ANGELIQUE!! GET ME A COFFEE!!".... wait I don't even like coffee. Oh well. Just ordering some new rags over the interneto. Going for a sort of "Luna Lovegood" style, hmm.... anyone know where you can get clip-on radish earrings??

Gaah!! Brett keeps playing "Unwritten" by Natasha Beddingfield... I mean, I like that song, but after, like, 18 times...it just ain't funneh. Rudy is here entertaining me and pining to listen to "The Life of a Mary-Sue" AGAIN on the Fanfiction.net spot. Maybe I'll let him listen to it...one more time...

I'm rambling now, bye kittehz!!
"Rudy is here entertaining me and pining to listen to "The Life of a Mary-Sue" AGAIN on the Fanfiction.net spot. Maybe I'll let him listen to it...one more time... "

Love that song...

and my friend made her own earings out of Sculpy. They look amazing, and she looks like Evanna Lynch, too.

più di un anno fa Plenilunio said…
big smile
Whee! I got my green medal!
You gots a green medal, Plenilunio? =O Congrats!
Oooh thanks RenCat! I love that song too...hmm....now to find some Sculpy....dammit, I have Unwritten in my head...

Staring at the blank page before you,
Open up the dirty window,
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find,
Reeeeaching for something in the distaaaaaance,
So close you can almost taaaaaste it,
RELEASE YOUR INHIBITIONS!!!
FEEL THE RAIN ON YOUR SKIN!!!
NO ONE ELSE CAN FEEL IT FOR YOU, ONLY YOUR CAN LET IT IN!!
NO ONE ELSE, NO ONE ELSE!!
CAN SPEAK THE WORDS ON YOUR LIPS!!
DRENCH YOURSELF IN WORDS UNSPOKEN!!
LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN!!
Today is...where your book begins,
The rest is still unwritten...yeah..

Wow. I'm special. :)