Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
 This is a place where te can 'explode', commento o make suggestions about the bamon storyline o wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 2690

più di un anno fa hinata26 said…
Well said @Applepie88
Sure damonLilBird bird we're F4 mate for life ;-)
più di un anno fa DamonsLilBird said…
@Hinata26 F4 mates till well till forever lol becuz DE sucks and DB rocks.
più di un anno fa Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
@chazzaf We did have 1354 fans 10 minutes ago? I didn't noticed because I was really mad at... well you know who. Sorry for the late reply, it was time for me to go to sleep because I have my state test all week. :)
più di un anno fa KateDenali said…
Wow. My Bamon lovers have been ranting a lot while I was gone. I like it :) Lol. Well, I'M BACK!

I'm going to kill ******. I just am. She's dead to me (not naming names). Screw her and her DEpressing obsession.
più di un anno fa Maximumridefan said…
^^ Haha it's alright. We all know who you're talking about.
più di un anno fa ApplePie88 said…
@KateDenali - Hiyas! :) Yes, I know who you are referring to. She is literally so annoying.
I hate that chick.
last edited più di un anno fa
@KateDenali: I seriously just think she is crazy upstairs. She starts a lot of drama for the hell of it. Something is not mentally right with her. She is highly mentally unstable IMO.
Me too. Have you seen the Bachelor? She's like Michelle; absolutely, positively psycho. She's so insane that some people actually feel bad for her to an extent... I'm not one of those people.
più di un anno fa ItalianAngel89 said…
That girl seriously thinks she's the headmaster of her Delena ship. Like this is f**king high school/college. Does she give the shipents some homework to do too? Oh wait... she does. To vote vote vote.
KateDenali: OMG, yes! Michelle was an absolute nut case. That is exactly who SpuffyDelena reminds me of. I honestly think she has some serious mental issues and needs intense therapy. A part of me feels kind of sorry for her because I don't think she realizes how unstable she really is. I've heard about her starting so much unnecessary shit on Twitter just for the hell of it. She's not even stating opinions or arguing her point of view, she just starts drama. Psycho much?
Oh god. I've seen her twitter. I was... words can't describe how angry I was. That girl is a fucking nut-case. She needs therapy, or happy pills or something.
Shady brooke is what she needs mates Quick call 919 lol she is soooo flippin mental, and that's a mild set. Thought she was a bloody ok DE fan thee Delightful Ears (Kind-hearted DE fans). Now we see her as a deringed luntic sum one who probably barks wit, the Dingo's at night. Dear Nyx help us lol.
più di un anno fa catinthedarkxo said…
I don't want to start anything but you should be more considerate of people's feelings. Death threats online or in person are very serious.
più di un anno fa samjhart said…
heart
Ok guys, I know this is a rant thread but targeting a fanpop user is so not cool. I get you don't like how she conducts herself but that doesn't you or anybody else the right to insult/abuse or even threaten her in any form. Everybody needs to just chill. I know we are incredibly passionate set of ppl but insulting an ACTUAL person doesn't make you anymore of a Bamon/Bonnie/TVD fan.

So its my humble request for everyone to stop these personal attacks. I hope everyone understands what I wonna say
più di un anno fa SalvatoreBroFTW said…
WOAH!! there is soo much heat and fire on this forum right now! :P
i think i need to call a firetruck! :P

ps. whats with the sudden exposure of trolls coming in to OUR spot and commenting/giving us their opinions!!

più di un anno fa aceg said…
I have a question for you. How many of you have been to fanforum?
@aceg: I lurk there once in a while. I have an account but I hardly ever post.
@aceg- I have been on FanForum and I have an account but I hardly post there, especially in the TVD section. Why?
più di un anno fa ducky8abug said…
smile
Samjhart is 100% right. Targeting a fanpop user is NOT cool!

Please remember that she a TVD fan, first and foremost. As such, she deserves our utmost respect. We are all are free to express differing opinions and we are capable of doing so without devaluing the other party. Alright? Okay!
Meh wasnt threathing her none lol just kinda flippin shock she would diss, threat or pick at ppl. Sorry we will behave again meh wasnt threating just ugh ya know mates!
smile
@ SalvatoreBroFTW:

If posters (or in this case, a person dubbed a troll) feel comfortable enough to post here, then I see no reason why that poster should not do so. It says a lot about this community when others (with differing opinions) feel as if its okay to post here.

As for how those opinions are perceived (in terms of it being rude or disrespectful), that's an individualized matter. It depends on whom you ask. Some people have thicker skin than others.
smile
@ DamonsLilBird:

Don't worry about it. It happens!
About SpuffyDelena, if she wants respect, she's going to have to earn it. Right now, I really see no reason in respecting her considering that not only does she bash and personally attack Bamon/Stelena shippers, but she also personally attacks people within her own Delena fan base for absolutely no reason just to cause trouble and drama. How is that worthy of respect???? To me, there is clearly something wrong with that. I'm sorry, but I CAN NOT and WILL NOT respect her, ever. And I'm just going to leave it at that.
più di un anno fa chazzaf said…
Hi everyone im back *waves*.Now on with the rant.Im so fucking sick of those fucking DE fans got into an argument with one on youtube and they called my a FUCKING GUINEA BASTARD.Im sick of them just because im Italian they think they can call fucking names well I wasn't having it I let her have it.Fucking Bitch calling me a Guinea WHO THE FUCK does she think she is.Sorry for the cursing im just boiling with rage. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
God, even in a dull deleted scene, Ian/Kat just spark up the screen and brighten up the scene with their chemistry! WOW. Look at how Ian is looking at Kat. :O How anyone can say that those two don't have chemistry is beyond me. Those people are BLIND.
@ApplePie88: I agree 100%.

That girl does not respect other fans and their opinions', she does nothing but BASH and HATE and you want me to respect her? Pfft. I'm sorry but Forget her. Annnd I'm done now.
Yes Kat and Ian just light the screen on fire with their HOT chemistry. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@catinthedarkxo: It is better for the doer to undo what he has done. If the obsessive fans haven't intrude our place and brutally insult bamon fans, we will just enjoy the peace. Unlike many fanatical paranoids of the cult, we don't acting like a immature idiot and spread venom at other forums and twetting bull shit to actress/actors. I don't know who you are, but what do you feel when someone personally insult you all the time. But I've fed up with all this shit DE fans throw at us. Mutual respect is common knowledg. If you want anybody else to respect you ,first, you must learn to respect others. Unfortunately, some fans of the Cult have no understanding of what that it means.

@aceg I agree im also fed up with the DE fans. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
laugh
LOL at Damon's face!! "Who are you?"
@chazzaf: Kat changed from scared Bonnie to Emily and spoke in a confident tone and threaten Damon. So classic!
@ApplePie88 I am just thinking there are some friendly DE fans who has respect for other fans unlike their counterpart on fanpop.
@aceg I know I have a good friend who is a fan of Bamon and DE and she is really nice love her to bits I do. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
laugh
@chazzaf: wow I am happy for you. Does she like Bamon more or De more?
@aceg Im not sure but she seems to accept that Beremy where far to rushed and that most DE fans ship Damon with Elame because she is the main girl.It is @DarlingBear who is the friend she loves both ships and because of that I respect her a lot. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah, but finding DE fans like those are so few far in between. :/
@chazzaf: she must be the voice of reason then lol
@aceg Understandable. There is a lot of ship fighting among all the ships and we all know it, there's no point in blaming just one everyone gets in on it. It doesn't matter who started it, it just shouldn't be continued.

We all represent the TVD fandom and unfortunately half the time we are seen as crazy individuals who focus on ships so much that we forget about the show as a whole. I wish it would be possible to change people's opinions but in this case the fighting is ridiculous. I love the show, seriously, I went down to Georgia last August and I'm going back down for the TVD convention. But I think in the future we should all ignore haters and don't bother provoking others unless you are prepared for the comments. Hopefully this doesn't sound like lecturing or whatever, take what you will from it.

P.S. I don't expect all of us to agree or get along just remember where you are and what you are saying, like aceg RESPECT!
Apple pie you bloody will not apogolize to that off her rocker deringed BITCH! Excuse meh jus cnt stand her anymore and she should be bloody ashamed, yet she isnt. That's becuz her flippin mind has wander into DE zone of none help lol, I bloody hate coming off as a bitch but if meh has too then so be it. *Dons Nicki Minaji Fuck em attiutde* pardon meh Sui zing just hate how sum DE fans can get. Meh flippin thnk meh DE fanpop mate today becuz she ships both. Yet she seems to luv DE more but doesnt hate us Ugh! have to clam down before meh heart timer goes off. *breathes*
I had to unfollow 3 DE fans on my twitter because of their behavior. I cant believe i followed them back in the first place. i dunno why i did.
@ApplePie88 yeah I only know a couple of nice ones I really wish I knew more because I love @DarlingBear and she is so nice and is just as exited for the Bamon in the next episode as I am never though I would see a DE fan do that.@aceg Yeah she is the voice of reason Love that girl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf - Again, SO rare. Let's face the facts, fellow Bamonators. More then half (not all) of the Delena fan base are a bunch of rabids'. That sounds like stereotyping, but I know what I see. I stopped posting on TVD forums, and also deleted my Twitter and deactivated my FB account because of them. Even on Youtube, there's no fucking shortage of their bullying ways. Because me and my friends stated opinions and argued our cases on why we are pro-Bamon/Stelena, we got viciously attacked by a bunch of Delena nutzos. JUST FOR STATING WHY WE SUPPORT BAMON/STELENA. We all got hate mail because we posted long essays (you know me) about why support our ships and we got attacked because of it. I'm sorry, but after personally enduring cyber-bullying because of them, I refuse to respect them as a fan base whatsoever. Now, I resort to posting rants on Tumblr that make me look like I need anger management. Because the reality is, because of what the Delena nutzos put me through, I had to learn to toughen up so that I can be able to stand up to them and also stand up for the innocent fans of this show who unnecessarily get harassed, attacked and bullied by them. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, and I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. And I WILL NOT let them walk all over me ever again.
@ApplePie88 I agree after one called me a GUINEA today I will never respect them.I know not all of them are like that but I dont like being called names so if one calls me a name I lose all respect for most of them.Unless they can prove me wrong. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, so my cousin who's a DE fan and hates SpuffyDelena (Who wouldn't?) said that she had made a forum just like this one in the DE spot. I really don't know if it's true, but it makes me feel that she's been spying on us. Or is it just me? My cousin said that she(SpuffyDullena) made the forum after this one was made...
(
I know I'm ashamed that my cousin is a DE fan, atleast she's not an imature one. :D Sorry for ranting on her!
@catinthedarkxo: No worries. you sound very reasonable to me. There will always be haters around and sadly this is not something we can change. But as a fan of TVD fandom and as a member of fanpop, we can preserve the harmony on this spot by adding our own contributions. This is what we could accomplish at least.
@Damon-Bamon12 They probably are all spying on us I bet they are bitching on us right now.I dont know for sure because I will never go over to that hell hole of a site. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Okay whew. I hope it didn't sound condescending but all this shipper war is bullshit especially with the writers and creators of TVD they have a mindset of where people are going and nobody is going to change that.
Let them spy on us. I really don't give a fuck what they think.
wink
^I've been to it one time last year, but my cousin said thay had changed the banner. And I agree with what you said, at least i wasn't the only one who thought that. Anyways, who LOVES chocolate chip cookies?