Damon & Bonnie New Spoilers!

suellim posted on May 11, 2011 at 11:59PM
"Where do Bonnie and Damon stand right now? He was more than willing to sacrifice her life in the last episode.
I don't think Bonnie would necessarily throw her arms around him and protect him over someone else, either, you know what I mean? They're cool. They're not best buddies, and they don't have a romantic interest. I think they're just trying to do what they've got to do, and if they have to work together, they deal with it. They're not on horrible terms, but Bonnie isn't really a forgetful person, from what I know."

And...

“She’s asking for something she can’t do herself,” Kat says of her power-hungry persona. “And if Bonnie can kill Klaus by taking her own life, it must be something pretty big for her to need more help. A lot of what the characters will be going through is: How can we, if at all, save Damon’s life?

That said, werewolf bites have been known send vampires into fits of violent dementia, and Kat tells us: “If he acts out, I don’t think she’s going to hesitate to put him in his place. She’s like me!”"

I just put the spoilers about Bamon, but here's the whole interview:

link

link

Thoughts?

Anyway...Let's enjoy and leave comments supporting Bamon! =)

Damon & Bonnie No risposte