Damon & Elena Damon/Elena finale spoiler thread (Major spoiler/speculation!)

SpuffyDelena posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 11:36PM
As the title says. I've heard a TON of spoilers..so I'll post them here but if I'm missing anything feel free to fill in the blanks. Theories are very much welcome.

Damon & Elena 359 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 359

più di un anno fa SpuffyDelena said…
Scan of some season finale spoilers.

Key points

- There is going to be a 'Gone with the Wind' movie night in the town square (Remember the book Elena picked up in Damons room?)

- Damon tries to seek forgiveness from Elena and starts to relive past mistakes with Katherine
last edited più di un anno fa
 Scan of some season finale spoilers. [i]Key points[/i] - There is going to be a 'Gone with the Wind
- A fan on set during the finale claims that she saw Damon biting Elena under a tree.

- Rumors of Klaus taking over Damons body in the finale
più di un anno fa TVD_Lover said…
smile
source??? :)
^ It was on Twitter. I didn't get the name, but either way it's not a reliable one since it's a fan. Take it with a grain of salt.
più di un anno fa Delenalove88 said…
surprise
Klaus taking over Damons body in the finale ??? OMG if it`s true)))
più di un anno fa katie15 said…
big smile
Omg I hope the spoiler about Klaus taking over Damon's body is true! That would be really interesting... oh and the Damon biting Elena one ;)
più di un anno fa epicdelena4ever said…
maybe klaus takes over damons body and bites elena under a tree? LMFAOOO!
più di un anno fa lizzie_jo5 said…
totally!!! i really would like for Klaus to take over Damon;s body:D
hmmm
Or another variant, Damon is in danger, he is dying and Elena gives her blood to him, to save his life))). I think so because i also read on twitter that " Elena will save Damon`s life" but don`t know if it`s true or false.
più di un anno fa traceypharm said…
crying
I'm really hoping he doesn't get possessed. If the writers are getting that idea from the books, it seems way too soon for that.
I thought that somewhere in the dark weeks without TVD there was talk about three major characters dying but Damon would not be one of them. Grrr. But I like the idea of him dying and Elena bringing him back to life with her blood.
più di un anno fa tellymaster said…
*Squeals in excitement* Gone With the Wind!! :D Sorry. That's one of my favorite books and movies.

I hope Klaus doesn't possess Damon. That would not be a happy moment for me. Damon biting Elena would be one of my dreams, as well as Elena giving Damon her blood.
No source. Just from a fan who says she saw them filming.

"I got a message from a friend who was watching them film the finale and they said that in the Gone with the Wind scene that there’s gonna be a struggle between DE. And in another scene DE is gonna be covered everywhere in blood. Can you say OMFG?"

^ I VERY much doubt this has any credibility at all but just in case I guess...
più di un anno fa vivalavida said…
A struggle? And covered of blood?! Guys I really hope that we've missed some pieces and we of course don't know everything, because honestly I don't like how it sounds. Even if I think that we'll have some goodness even if it seems the right opposite..at least I really hope so.

Coverred of blood may be referred to Damon biting her?
più di un anno fa vivalavida said…
^ Perhaps it's Katherine?! Nobody thought about that, but is always Nina who plays Kat and maybe this girl just saw the scenes not close and she can't tell is she was Elena or Kat. Think about it, it would be much normal! Struggling, coverred of blood..mmh.
HUGE SPOILERS - IF THEY'RE TRUE-

So, apparently in the finale they.....

kiss. After the struggle and Damon collapses, Elena feeds him her blood and they kiss which is timed to the Gone with the Wind kiss in the background

But I have a REALLY hard time believing this. But two fans now say they saw them filming a struggle between Damon/Elena and Damon collapses. So...that MIGHT be true...but a kiss? No way.
blush
@SpuffyDelena All of these things sounds like it`scould be D/K but i hope it`s De
^ Well, Damon has flashbacks of his mistakes with Katherine. I don't think they'd do an ENTIRE DK ep for the finale.
più di un anno fa 90210ggtvd said…
big smile
damnnn these spoilers make me really excited
big smile
For me it`s hard to imagine struggle between them, it means like fight?! Maybe Elena will be a vampire?
più di un anno fa Lostie58 said…
No it can't be DK, I thought Damon was finally over her! It has to be Elena!!
più di un anno fa rohmashahid said…
hmmm
seriously what is the 'struggle' and does elena really feed damon her blood after he collaspses from the kiss??
Heres what the fan says:

"there was a "struggle" as in Damon went down to the ground and Elena bent down after him"
"'' he kissed/ bends her back just like rhett butler does scarlett in gone w the wind then he falls dwn. That's all we saw. '' "

Same fan that saw them filming.
oohh!
thx!
but what happened to Stefan?
cuz elena wouldnt kiss damon if she is still with stefan?
più di un anno fa painteddollface said…
worried
OMG. They kiss already?
più di un anno fa Nibylandija said…
The sacrifice ritual gets us to that ending, but there’s still more story to tell. If the sacrifice is the mythology resolution, the finale is the emotional resolution.
più di un anno fa KrissyDelenaFTW said…
Guys the two girls who say they saw this being down say they have pics and will post them later today it seems real another friend I know said she knew this about a kiss weeks ago a friend on set told her but she was warned not to say anything do counting her this makes it three people idk it all is exciting but like I said they said they have pics let's wait and see :)
più di un anno fa MikuChan said…
omg,I would die if they really kiss in the season finale ♥
Seems too good to be true,but I really hope that it's gonna happen ;)
Pictures would be great.
big smile
I want to see these pictures already!!!!!
più di un anno fa EllieLupin91 said…
Agree with MikuChan, it seems too good to be true, but if it is, I'll die of happiness!! And the "Gone with the Wind" parallelism, OMG! Love that book. And it definitely means something good for DE, or Elena wouldn't have noticed it in 2x12 - which was another great ep for DE.
più di un anno fa Nibylandija said…
Someone asked was Katherin there. Yes, she wore a green gone w the wind dress. only person i didn't see was MATT, i have a fear he dies

@DE_xx_LUV @Damon_girl damon kiss elena she was in her nina outfit Kat will be in a big Gone w the wind dress
link

link

link

^ Not of THE scene, but more or less proof that she was there...brace yourself people. They MIGHT be true o.o
più di un anno fa tellymaster said…
My favorite couple kiss? At the same time as Gone With the Wind? My life would be complete.
più di un anno fa tina-kiss said…
OMG. This is amazing <33
più di un anno fa painteddollface said…
OMG :o
più di un anno fa MelodyLaurel said…
Okay. This sounds like my dream epi, therefore quite unlikely. But now that I've heard too many spoilers about this... Hm, might be true. I hope it is. Man if this happens I'll die of happiness/heart attack.
più di un anno fa TheVDFan said…
hmmm
OMG ... I would be so happy if Damon and Elena kiss ... I read on Twitter that a struggle happens and Damon falls on the ground and Elena bents after him ... So confused ...
i know i was too!
più di un anno fa delenasalvatore said…
says Plec, “There was something that we wanted to do that we felt was a really important element of our story for the whole season. We knew that’s how we wanted to end our season. The sacrifice ritual gets us to that ending, but there’s still more story to tell. If the sacrifice is the mythology resolution, the finale is the emotional resolution.”

There’s a lot going on in the finale, she adds, but because so much of it hinges on things that we haven’t yet seen, that’s as far as she can go. ”What we’re doing is telling the audience that when we hit season 3, there’s gonna be a lot of things changing for our characters and in their lives. We’re excited about it because it just shows that the show has directions that it can keep going in and going in and going in, and we’re never gonna get stuck or tired."

Source: insideTV

I'm getting a strong feeling from the very vague spoilers that have been posted already that the emotional resolution Julie's talking about is DE's. I mean, Julie's gotta be talking about DE here. The Season premiere was full of DE, so it would make sense for the show to end with them. If they don't kiss, Elena should at least acknowledge that she has some feelings for Damon. The triangle has been extremely one-sided so far, and if the writers DON'T show us that Elena has feelings for Damon, then the audience will assume that the triangle is just a gimmick on which to sell the show. She's also said that S3 will be full of changes, and DE's relationship is obviously a big part of that.
più di un anno fa TheVDFan said…
smile
Totally agree with @delenasalvatore ...
più di un anno fa MikuChan said…
smile
@delenasalvatore: Agreed ♥ She just HAS to mean DE,otherwise it wouldn't make sense,I think.Somehow the writers have to know that they cannot continue this one-sided triangle,and it's obvious that Elena has strong feelings for Damon which she just doesn't want to admit yet because she even feels guilty for a thought of Damon.So..I'm pretty sure we'll get epic DE scenes in the finale ;)
più di un anno fa TVD_Lover said…
big smile
AHHHHH!!! Guys, what if this is a parallel to the Season 1 finale? Like...Elena and Damon kiss, but it isn't really Damon, it's Damon being possessed by Klaus! Then Klaus makes Damon do something REALLY REALLY REALLY bad (such as biting her or killing someone?) and Elena thinks it was Damon. So then she and Bonnie realize it's really Klaus and Bonnie attacks Damon to get Klaus out, and Klaus is released from Damon's body for fear of actually being killed, and Damon ALMOST dies, and apologizes for WHATEVER he/Klaus did. Then Elena feeds him her blood, and he is fine, then SMOOCH (in time with one of my favorite kisses EVER)!!!!! Oh gosh, sorry, but from all the spoilers, this is just something I WANT/NEED to happen.
più di un anno fa deluv said…
hmmm
More Spoilers
(Stefan must go to accomplish something, find a cure for Damon?). Damon, dying,
kiss Elena but does not reject him, before collapsing to the ground. With background, the kiss of Gone With the Wind
, projected to Mystic Falls (according to rumors, Damon was bitten by a werewolf). Elena kneeling beside him, panicked;"

più di un anno fa EllieLupin91 said…
I'm really trying not to get my hopes too up, but the more I think about it the more I think the spoilers could mostly be true. The whole parallelism with "Gone with the Wind" seems perfect - Scarlett loving (well, thinking she is in love with) Ashley the whole book and realizing she really loves Rhett only when it's too late - Elena loving Stefan and then realizing she loves Damon only when she's about to lose him.
If Damon is bitten by a werewolf in 2x21, then it would explain why he starts reliving everything he did wrong in his relationship with Katherine in 2x22. We kind of saw that happen to Rose when Elena was looking after her in 2x12. I can totally see Damon kissing Elena in the finale, especially if he's dying. But why does he need her to forgive him?

EllieLupin, you're SO right about the similarities DE/SE have to 'Gone With The Wind.' I wondered why the writers chose to show that book when Elena was in Damon's room, but obviously it was for a reason. And, ever since 2x03 I always had a feeling that Elena would only realise how much she loved Damon when she thought she'd lost him.
più di un anno fa katie15 said…
heart
I'm so excited!!
più di un anno fa _Chryso_ said…
Look at this guys →
 Look at this guys →
@Chryso,

*Trying to keep breathing* Can we be quite sure that this source is reliable before I fall over in a dead faint??
più di un anno fa EllaEnchanted said…
OMFG! Is all i can say I feel so out of the loop, time to start catchin' up :)
I have a feeling there is quite a bit of truth to these spoilers. First of all I have no idea why these people would make this up it would be just mean, and second of all if they were there why would they right?
And if Damon is dying then I do believe the part about them sharing their first kiss. It makes sense that If he thinks he's dying why wouldn't he kiss the woman that he loves? OFC he would as far as he knows it could be his last chance to do that, so that part doesn't surprise me at all. I won't get my hopes up too much but I really do hope that they're true. It sounds so exciting. I hope the Finale makes up for a slow season so far, all of those spoilers if they are true would top it off, and be a great end to the season & the perfect beginning to kick-start S3.

@Chryso - OMGoshhhh. They could actually be true, how exciting for DE Eeeeekkk.
più di un anno fa _Chryso_ said…
meh
@delenasalvatore I found that @ tumblr . . I don't know if it's true. but we can't be 100% sure about anything. . let's hope that the writers will shows more Delena scenes in the next episodes . =)