Dan and Blair What If?

kfrancis08 posted on May 24, 2008 at 06:01AM
what if dan and blair ended up being a couple it could be like a seth and summer thing but for real what if? just think about it cuz who knows what the new season of gg coming out in september and all but a girl can dream can she.... okay im dreaming big but what if? he could teach her things like how to be nice to his sister and things so what if give some feed back cuz im bored and going crazy without gg

Dan and Blair 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Shandiii said…
I'd like it to happen! It'd be so amazing! To me, Blair and Dan are like the perfect couple!
The smartest female, and the smartest male characters getting together. He could bring her more down to earth, and she could teach him how to live more on the wild side. It would be so great!
Plus the writer's have already made them friends, and I love their scenes together. They have great chemistry!

But unfortunately I'm not sure if they will get together or not. It's a bit of a stretch, and now that Blair and Chuck are probably going to be official, it probably wont happen as soon as next season if it were to ever really happen.

But, we can dream, and pray, and hope that will actually get together! lol.
più di un anno fa Leightonfan said…
Blair and Dan are going to be together soon. I can just feel it.
più di un anno fa teg said…
i totally agree. i really think it's going to happen. there are just too many subtle DB moments that cannot be ignored. i saw it coming from the first season and when they do, it's gonna be epic... much like pacey and joey.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa stella7gem said…
Although I'm nearly positive it's never going to happen, i would love it! But hey, what is fanfiction for if not to make the ending you want?
più di un anno fa Shandiii said…
heart
That's true, I love Dair fanfiction! It's the only fanfiction I read! lol.
più di un anno fa AreYouSure said…
Well I believe Stephanie Savage said they might test the DB waters out eventually. In some interview she said she could see it or something along those lines.