Danny Phantom HELP CALLING ALL DANNY PHANTOM fan

dannysgurl4eva posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 06:26PM
nickelodeon isnt going to put any new danny phantom episodes on air. i, for one, am totally outraged by this. if you are a big danny phantom fan then join my petiton. help me try to convince nickolodeon to let new episodes air. please i beg you. i cant stand to see danny phantom just disappear like this. he's practically cancelled. please help me!!!! if you want to help. just respond with your name and any reason you have to keep this show going and any ideas. i will copy them on to a letter when i feel i have enough then send my petition form to nickelodeon and try to get more danny phantom. PLEASE.

Danny Phantom 65 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

più di un anno fa dannysgurl4eva said…
alison. i want more danny
più di un anno fa leah120492 said…
i want more!!
più di un anno fa Dark_Silence said…
Nickelodeon canceled the show years ago. They are just airing old ones because they stopped making new episodes.
più di un anno fa Pucca_Pink said…
DANNY!!!!
più di un anno fa tisha said…
Antara Chowdhury
I love Danny Phantom, want more episodes!
più di un anno fa dragonrider said…
It ended
più di un anno fa Danny_Lover said…
Pls. Sign me up for more Danny Phantom
più di un anno fa khfan12 said…
Josie Mahre.
sign me up, and i'll help as much as i can. (my friends too!)
più di un anno fa Alx_master said…
We want more Danny Phantom!
Hey my name is Alejandro, and i'm willing to help you with your petition. My reason is: it was such a good show! I mean there could have been more movies so the show didn't end just like that. They can add episodes after the town Knew who Danny Phantom was. It would be a hit.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa nan0 said…
erika-more danny phatom!!!!
i will help in your pettion!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Bubbly131 said…
Chelsea

Danny Phantom is an awesome show! They could have explained so much more! like what happens with danny and sam, maybe more with Danielle (like her getting new powers?), how the town has changed since Vlad left, Danny's parents getting used to Danny's powers, and about 50 other things!

BRING BACK DANNY!
più di un anno fa MaliceKiotsu said…
My name is Malice Kiotsu and yes I will give all my support to bring this show back. Reason being is because I want to know what happens, because for one they just can't stop at Phantom Planet. I mean for example. The ending of it. Thus leading to another show...(Him and Sam flying off) I wanna know what the hell happens either when, during, or after that happened...But before I get onto ranting I am just gonna end it with a yes I am gonna sign up for this "Bring Danny Phantom Back" Petition.
più di un anno fa dprider said…
I LOVE Danny Phantom! I want mores ep of him! He's the greatest kid superhero EVER!!!

Yes! I support for this show to come back! Go DP!!!
più di un anno fa Drewkudo said…
Danny Phantom was the #1 best show on Nickelodeon. They're fruitards to cancell such a great show. The shows they show now are pretty much Jank (but Icarly, Fairly oddparents, and the Mighty B) and they should cancell the other bad ones. I know more people who hate spongebob than people that hate danny phantom. On deviantart.com, if u search save danny phantom, hundreds of results come up. Search it on Google, thousands. I think nickelodeon should listen to thier viewers and put the show back because if they keep this up now, theyre gnna be the worst channel on the network. I love nicktoons network. it seems like its not part of Nickelodeon cuz they show so much Danny phantom. Nickelodeon, if u ever read this, PUT DANNY PHANTOM BACK
più di un anno fa Drewkudo said…
Drew- Also, the show just cut off. What about the ultimate enemy? Valerie hunting Vlad? Vlad himself. I can think of about... one million different things. And even if you dont. At least make a good spin-off series, but i want the original back on the air. Just continue off as if Phantom planet never aired and never show the movie ever again and delete all refrence of it. That'll work
più di un anno fa FirelordZuko said…
Hi im Ekin from turkey
danny was the best nick creation after avatar but i will help u with ur petition heres an idea u can make this petition also on nick's webpage
più di un anno fa pinkbun17 said…
Hey im Aisha and Danny Phantom was one of nick's beat shows,before Avatar it wasnt cheesy like the others ones but really cool sigh me up to Save the ghost we LOVe The MoSt!!
più di un anno fa robinato_blue said…
i want new and more!!go danny.......
più di un anno fa venomousheart said…
hey, i just found this petition. okay i admit it, i just made it. but here. you can sign this and help even more!!!link
più di un anno fa toonsurfer said…
Watch every episode of Danny Phantom at www.toonsurfer.110mb.com
più di un anno fa lydiascats said…
crying
Lydia.
più di un anno fa DJDragon said…
meh
You should be happy - You've watched all episodes in USA. But in my home, Poland, we have only 22 episodes!!!
più di un anno fa dragonrider said…
wink
It ended. It didn't get cancelled. You can only bring back a cancelled show which is Rare
più di un anno fa night_Star13 said…
crying
AAH!!! DANNY!!!!! MYSTAYA WANTS YOU TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa EmCon said…
smile
It is such an awesome show! more episodes!
più di un anno fa noleeblue said…
crying
Rowan, to know how people treat Danny

Please Nick make more
più di un anno fa Storystuff said…
Tiffany.
Danny Phantom should come back. Did Vlad die? What did Valerie do? Where di Dani go? Where did Danny and Sam go? How did he manage everyone knowing? If they did another series it would be a hit! BRING BACK OUR FAVE ANIMATION SHOW: DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!
più di un anno fa Dani_Masters said…
If your a Danny phantom fan then please come and take a look at my role playing site. link
più di un anno fa vidderdy said…
heart
CASSANDRA DANNY IS SEXY I WANT HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa vamp_grl_123 said…
ok i am way late but better late then never than never. i was in europe when the last eps od DP were on so i spent the last few weeks looking for them online. i watched them all and cried knowing that was it. i will do almost anything to get DP back on TV.
più di un anno fa percyandpotter said…
cool
more...more...MORE!!!
più di un anno fa dianacarr5678 said…
wink
if only nickeloden can this now thats alot of people that want more episodes me too i even make episodes in my head maybe i can help
più di un anno fa avatarjasmine said…
jasmine. the reason i will sighn this petition is that DANNY PHANTOM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! And the nick are seriosley crazed up friutloops (danny first said to vlad on the ep Bitter Reiunions)for canceling ARE FAVORITE HALF GHOST KID!!!!!!!!!! SO I WILL SUPPORT THE PETITION IN ANYWAY I CAN!!!! BRING BACK DP!!!!!!!!!!!:)
più di un anno fa jen929 said…
wat up this is jenny and BRING OUR FAVORITE GOST KID BACK!!! and u know why? cause this was one of my favorite cartoons growing up and i want my kids to watch shows like this and not that crappy misadventous of flapjack or whatever!!!!
più di un anno fa DannyandSam30 said…
angry
I aggree with jen929.I wanted to do the exact,same,thing with MY kids insted of them waching jimmy NERDtron,icarly or WATEVER!BRING HIM BACK!BRING HIM BACK!BRING HIM BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!please?
più di un anno fa Adritha said…
I WANT MORE DANNY PHANTOM SO DOES EVERY 1 ELESE
più di un anno fa Adam_Phantom said…
my name is Adam.-as you can see im a huge Dp fan.I thunk nick is stupid for stoping Danny Phantom.I mean "holy crap Danny Phantom is Danny Fenton"Wow they could have continued it.Danny Phantom is the best show theve ever put.Other than Avatar great series.^^
But ive even created episodes in my head and created comix of him.best super hero other than spidey ^^
atleast a spinoff.like GHOST TEAM!Danny and Dani!lol but seriously itll be cool if they team up in a series!
più di un anno fa shyshar1819 said…
I love Danny Phantom i was sad when i found out that there was not more. I WANT MORE DANNY PHANTOM EPS. ECT... i will help you with what ever i can the name is sharon
più di un anno fa warmaker said…
More episodes!
più di un anno fa dannyphantomfan said…
meh
Its the best show ever!!!! But Nick keeps repeating the same episodes again an again, I WANT MORE DANNY PHANTOM EPISODES!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa MonkeyBoy1 said…
Ryan. Bring back Danny Phantom!
più di un anno fa DannyFentonGeek said…
smile
Coraline
Ive been working on a few episodes,
they could add some before Phantom Planet
make a new show about what happens next: with Danny and Sam, If skulker keeps his promise, with Danny being more of a prize saving the world, like that!
più di un anno fa DannyandSamFan said…
heart
my name is : Ashley Pearce please sign me up for the petition!!! I LOVE DANNY PHANTOM!!!!!! xxxxxx
più di un anno fa blueskymargrent said…
crying
i want Danny back!!!
my name is jesstyn
più di un anno fa awesomeodoodle said…
it ended but if i culd say sumthing you should read a fanfic about danny phantom called fading beyond loves reach(and just a heads up, it's from '05 but its genuinly worth reading.i read it and it was very good btw i love danny phantom nick should've cancelled F.O.P
più di un anno fa ckittykatty said…
im Allysia and i want the best show in the world back! but we cant ask nick we have to go the creater Butch Hartman!!! like Aisha said save the ghost we love the most!!! i mean they do lots of things lik pretend phantom planet never happened... or make someway that everyone forgets lik danny wishing no one knew and desriee over hearing and making it happen and for the people in poland that suck u only 22 episodes!
più di un anno fa LuxrayDP said…
angelic
I really want Danny back on the air cuz I've been watching him scince the show began and I have always wanted to see what happens after Phantom Planet! I won't give away my real name, so I'll just go by Angie.
più di un anno fa emmiphantom said…
smirk
i will do anything i can to get danny phantom back on the air as it's the most EPIC show ever
Allysia- Please go to bringbackdanny.com that's my website to bring back danny! I'm planning a meeting in st louis missouri to bring it back!!! the more that come the more likely the chance it'll come back!!! Please come!!! It explain everything you need to do!!!
big smile
looks like i made an oppsie!!! Go to BRINGBACKDANNY.webs.COM