Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Heroes and Villains RP~!

zutaradragon posted on Jan 13, 2014 at 10:42PM
when making a profile here's some good questions to think of.
How'd he/she get his/her powers?
Who do they hate and why?
What made them choose to be a hero/villain?
Has anything bad or good happen to the to turn them down their path?

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 251 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 251

più di un anno fa zutaradragon said…
~Atrum
*shoots across the roof tops covered in blood and being chased by a few heros* "I love my job..." *i think 2 myself, jumping easily to another roof top, and then 2 the top of an electricity pole. i perch there a second, gaining balance before leaping 2 the next 1 and then the next*
più di un anno fa darkmoon47 said…
(YAY another rp to use Veronica and her mom and dad now i can REALLY play them lol)
Veronica
*i watch my parents leave to go carry out some stupid plan that will fail anyway*
I'm gonna pull in the children of some heros cuz...i can...) ~Atrum
*i glace back as Super Girl, Wonder Girl, and Bat Girl stop only a second, then take off after me* heh...Keke! *i look into a tree and a small black cat jumps down, turning into a huge black panther in mid air and landing on Bat Girl, easily taking her down and ripping her wings, then attacking Wonder Girl. all of this happens in about 4 seconds, meaning not even they have time to react*
Veronica
"Y do they even try"
~Atrum
n then there was 1. *smirks and jumps high in2 the air, landing on her as she flies under me* hello Super Girll, how's it going? *i grin as we fall 2 the ground. i jump off of her just b4 she hits the ground* Keke~! *i shoot in2 the shadows and she follows me*
Veronica
*my parents finally get home looking defeated" how did it go
bad
~Atrum
away we go. *i smirk, holding a small bit of Super Girl's hair* did you get Wonder Wench and Bat Bitch? *I look at Keke n she nods. we stop just long enough for me 2 get the hair from her and check they're not following before taking off again 2 my shop, where i quickly change 2 my normal clothes n put each sample of hair in a labeled bag n then in2 a drawer* time for lunch. *my ears, tail, and claws disappear and i walk 2 the fridge. Keke turns back 2 a normal black house cat and follows me* tuna sound good?
neeeow~! *she rubs against me and i smile, grabbing the tuna spread for a sandwich and a can of tuna 4 Keke* (she owns a doll/puppet shop because she makes them herself. they're scarily life-like)
Veronica
*my mom sighs*
well can I go out now
i guess
fyi imma use human names now until they switch modes~! keep up!)
~Jazmin and Jay
*eating supper at a nice restaurant*
~Midnight
*sets the can of tuna down for Keke and smiles happily, petting her head* I'll start making their dolls after i finish eating. *i think out loud, sitting down 2 eat*
ok) Veronica
thanks *i walk outside* where should I go first
~Midnight
*eats the sandwich and stands* build it up with wood and clay...wood and clay...wood and clay...*says softly, looking around at the dolls in my shop* no, that's much to crude...for them...wood and clay will wash away...wash away...wash away...so build it up with wax and stone, wax and stone, wax and stone...*i smirk and start carving into a stone*
Veronica
*starts walking around the city*
~Midnight
*looks up as a girl walks past and i tilt my head slightly* so i think 2 myself...y does she look like some1 i ought 2 know...? *tilts my head in the other direction, my hands moving knowingly to continue making the body*
Veronica
*keeps walking* "this is a nice walk......as long as i don't run into any superheros i'm good"
~Midnight
my little creepy doll...y don't you follow along...and tell me what u find...*points 2 a small doll and it raises, standing straight n walking out 2 follow her glowing green and red* (it's the size of a barbie)
 ~Midnight my little creepy doll...y don't te follow along...and tell me what u find...*points 2 a s
Veronica
maybe i should run away...........no my parents would just find me
~Midnight
*looks over n pushes a button. a screen pops out, allowing me to see and hear all the doll sees and hears* ah...a stray kitten then...*Continues making the hero doll*
Veronica
*sighs* it's not my fault my parents plans never work........why do they have to take it out on me.............it's not like i call Batman and tell him what they r doing
~Midnight
ooooh...this could work out...*looks at the finished Batman* all i need is something of his...n with his daughter under my control tht shouldn't b hard...*grins as the doll keeps following* hey hey hey...not so close...not yet...
Veronica
*sighs* maybe i could fake my death..........no that wouldn't work either
~Midnight
say we give a hint we're here...what say u, Keke? *I look at her as she finishes n proceeds to clean herself. I chuckle* yeah, this could be fun~ *I touch the screen n hit voice control. now anything i say the doll says* "Let's play a bit in wonderland, shall we?" *I think to myself, grinning* will u walk a little faster? Said a whiting to a snail. There’s a porpoise close behind us, and he’s treading on my tail. See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance! They are waiting on the shingle, will you come and join the dance? Will you, won’t you, will you, won’t you, will you join the dance? Will you, won’t you, will you, won’t you, won’t you join the dance? *I sing as i stop making the Super Girl doll a while* "Must clean up if she is to follow my darling little doll" *I think as i start quietly putting everything away, save the dolls which don't represent anyone that she would know*
Veronica
what the..........who's there.........*looks down* a doll.......
~Midnight
You can really have no notion how delightful it will be When they take us up and throw us, with the lobsters, out to sea! But the snail replied, Too far, too far! and gave a look askance. Said he thanked the whiting kindly, but he would not join the dance. Would not, could not, would not, could not, would not join the dance. Would not, could not, would not, could not, could not join the dance. *the doll looks up at her and grins, dancing away slowly enough she could follow* "Only if she wishes. I shall not force her to play along." *I think 2 myself*
Veronica
*looks to see if anyone is watching before dancing along with the doll*
~Midnight
*Smiles* "Keep to step to the Lobster Quadrille" *I think as i make the Doll follow the steps in time to the song, while slowly making it's way back to the shop* What matters it how far we go? his scaly friend replied. There is another shore, you know, upon the other side. The further off from England the nearer is to France—Then turn not pale, beloved snail, but come and join the dance. Oh, Will you, won’t you, will you, won’t you, will you join the dance? Will you, won’t you, will you, won’t you, won’t you join the dance? *The doll takes a curtsy and comes skipping back into the shop happily as i make the screen go back in2 the ceiling*
Veronica
uhhh ok......*goes in* hello anyone here
Veronica
Veronica
~Midnight
well hello *smiles happily and walks out from the shadows with the doll at my side* and welcome. *bows slightly, as does Keke and the doll* we've been waiting for you
Veronica
W-what do u mean d-dont hurt me
~Midnight
why would i hurt the daughter of my allies....no matter how blundering they may be...*pauses* not the smartest 1s, are they? but then i think 2 myself...that makes it all the more easy for you to outdo them...*smiles*
Veronica
Out do them? No i am not gonna be anything like my parents
~Midnight
hm? that's a pitty...i was gonna say i might b able 2 help but if u have no interest in it then sadly i have the flying rat's daughter under control for no reason at all...
Veronica
Sry to disappoint u
~Midnight
"what a pitiful excuse for a daughter 2 of the rat's worst enemies had..." *i think 2 myself, sighing* well usually a child wants 2 help their parents...*i set the doll down and let it twirl away 2 it's resting spot* but I suppose having control of the child batman and batwoman had allows me 2 get what i need from the 2 of them...it's quite good that, for some reason, they're only sending the kids after me...perhaps they think I'm the child of Cat Woman...*lets my ears n tail show up, my face changing too* but I'm not and honestly the Wonder Wenches and Super Shit are more annoying then the Bat Bitch...she's kinda low on my list, along with Starfire and Magika...(Wonder Woman has Twins, this is 1 of them pictured. they're just called the Wonder Girls collectively)
 ~Midnight "what a pitiful excuse for a daughter 2 of the rat's worst enemies had..." *i think 2 myse
Then Magika, the other Wonder Girl, Super Girl in her pink outfit, and Satrfire)
 Then Magika, the other Wonder Girl, Super Girl in her rosa outfit, and Satrfire)
Veronica
I didn't ask to have villains as parents. I just want to be normal.
~Midnight
and i didn't ask 2 have all the heroes hate me while children love me either...it just happens 2 work out that way...
Veronica
Can i go now
~Midnight
no1 is keeping u here except urself. *smiles* however, if u change ur mind...well, feel free 2 stop by.
Veronica
I will never change my mind *walks out*
~Midnight
*Keke looks up at me n i shrug* her loss. an alley is not an alley if the lesion is forced. *I snap my fingers and all the hero dolls appear again* as 4 my part, the face is the most important part of the doll
mew? *Keke jumps on2 my work table where i'd started carving the head b4*
yes, deary...the face controls the personality, u c...
Veronica
*sighs* fuck my life
~Midnight
*continues carving happily* perhaps she'll b bak....or perhaps not...
Veronica
*starts walking again *
~Midnight
*senses something and instantly jumps up, changing, and taking off. gliding effortlessly across the roof tops in a black and red flash with Keke following close behind*
Veronica
Y can't i b normal
back 2 "hero" form~!) ~Atrum
*shoots across roof tops until i hear a glass shatter n i freeze, going completely still*
Veronica
*sighs*
~Atrum
would seem I'm here...*jumps down from the roof and starts looking into the window, seeing a couple yelling and the guy getting more and more pissed...I c the broken glass next 2 the woman*