1. Have dressed up as Ziggy.
2. Own every album.
3. Know every song by heart.
4. Have watched every movie he's been in.
5. Have read the Labyrinth manga to see if Jareth gets a happy ending.
6. Actually know what he's talking about when you listen to the lyrics.
7. Have cross dressed at least once.
8. Secretly wonder if he is a vampire.
9. Wonder why your life suspiciously resembles "Life on Mars".
10. Miss his old teeth.
11. Be happy/sad that you are/aren't Chinese.
12. Be happy/sad that your name is/isn't Jean.
13. Own your own pair of red dancing shoes.
14. Dream of being kissed like in the "China Girl" music video.
15. Have seen him live in concert...or, would willingly sell all your worldly possessions to be able to.
16. Sing "Under Pressure" to anyone feeling stressed out.
17. Have sung a Bowie song at a karaoke bar.
18. Reference David Bowie in everyday conversation and have your pop-music-obsessed, "hip" friends look at you blankly.
19. Have styled your hair in one of his many styles.
20. Look down upon the "Let's Dance" album as cheap and commercial, but secretly find the songs catchy.
21. Be insanely jealous of Iman.
22. Know who David Jones is and have seen his artwork.
23. Are asked if you watch Disney Channel, and reply, "Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow."
24. Feel sorry for Major Tom.
25. Use "Oh, You Pretty Things" as your primary source for your essay on Nietzsche.
26. Argue with Doors fans on a regular basis over who has the best "Alabama Song".
27. Have joined/started a petition for Bowie playing Voldemort in the Harry Potter movies. Damn you Ralph Fiennes!
28. Often use Vanilla Ice as a synonym for all that is ugly in the world.
29. Wish you could swim. Like dolphins can swim.
30. Counter people when they tell you that "Nobody's perfect."
31. Have sung "Dancing in the Street" while dancing in the street.
32. Secretly agree with everything on his uncyclopedia page (which can be found here: link
33. Launch into a heated rant when someone says his eyes are two different colors.
34. Own the Jareth action figure.