David Bowie Would te rather? David Bowie edition

ParaBowiefan94 posted on Jan 14, 2015 at 01:15AM
Would you rather

Would you rather:

Not be able to meet David Bowie or be able to meet him but make an ass out of yourself.

Have a one night stand with david Bowie and have him leave or be married to David Bowie but discover he's not the one.

Have a friend who absolutely hates David Bowie or have a friend who absolutely LOVES him but in a creepy, annoying and obsessive way.

Have every Bowie CD, , record, cassette...etc except for ziggy stardust or have all of the required Bowie equipment only to be destroyed by your sibling/pet.

Have a bf/gf who hates David Bowie and gets annoyed every time you bring him up or have a bf/gf who loves David Bowie but cheats on you with him.

Have a rip in your Bowie tshirt or a permanent marker stain on your Bowie tshirt.

Hear the news that David Bowie passed away or hear he's alive but will suffer from this disease for the rest of his life.

Lose your vision so you can't see david Bowie but can hear his hypnotic sexy voice or lose your hearing but be able to look into his mismatched eyes and be mesmerized.

Never see David perform live ever again or see him live but find out he has lost his voice.

Be rejected by David Bowie when you ask him out or have him say yes but get sick on the day or your date.

Be hated by Bowie and completely shunned or have him absolutely fall in love with you but he has to move in a month and there's a slim chance you'll see him again.

Date Ziggy Stardust but have a bad hair day or date the thin white duke but have to wear an ugly sweater your grandma got you.

David Bowie 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa KaulitZfan said…
1 be able to meet him but make an ass out of yourself. cus i think if i do i wood 9 out of ten times i well 2 be married to David Bowie but discover he's not the one . cus it be awesome to be marred to him 3 Have a friend who absolutely hates David Bowie cus im the friend who loves him in a bit of a creepy way
4 Have every Bowie CD, , record, cassette...etc except for ziggy stardust i may not have zggy stuff but i hate to have all of my stuff gone cus that be so much money wasted if that happened 5 have a bf/gf who loves David Bowie but cheats on you with him.maybe i can join in if they let me ;) 6 permanent marker stain on your Bowie t shirt. 7 Hear the news that David Bowie passed away i wood be so sad and cry but i don't want him sick for the rest of hes life :( 8 lose your hearing but be able to look into his mismatched eyes and be mesmerized. we can stil talk by sign language 9 see him live but find out he has lost his voice.he may get hes voice back hope that he wood
10 have him say yes but get sick on the day or your date. so he can come take care of me :) 11 have him absolutely fall in love with you but he has to move in a month and there's a slim chance you'll see him again. we can Skype 12 date the thin white duke but have to wear an ugly sweater your grandma got you.he tease me all day but not to be mean i hope

( sorry if this is one big mess im not great at spelling)
KaulitZfan commented…
sadly had to hear 7 in real life :( RIP più di un anno fa