Dawson's Creek #1 on Dawsons Creek

catycasey posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 03:24AM
Okay, who is your favorite Dawson`s Creek cahracter and why?and do u think that Joey should have ended up with Pacey? -CC:)

Dawson's Creek 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa catycasey said…
crying
Joey to me is the best character on Dawson's Creek. She is smart, witty, and beautiful.She belonged with Pacey all along. Joey and Dawson are soulmates, that doesent mean she has to end up with him. Its the story of best friends, and the love between the both of them. Pacey and Joey have the perfect chemistry and they are beautiful together. I miss the CREEK!!
più di un anno fa DutchGuyLeroy said…
Although I dont exactly share your opinion (Dawson and Joey should've ended up together IMO) but the Creek is dearly missed..
How great would a 7th season be?
smile
I know right? Thanks for your opinion!! I really do understand why everyone thinks that Dawson and Joey should've ended up together....the history!! ~Jacey~
più di un anno fa DutchGuyLeroy said…
Exactly, but dont get me wrong, Pacey and Joey were great together. But going for your best friend's ex-girlfriend is a no-go in my humble book of life :P
smile
Ha:) Yea I felt bad for Dawson. He just cried ALL the time! Whats up with that??
più di un anno fa ns_23 said…
heart
I love Pacey and Joey ♥
I felt bad for Dawson too but I always saw them as better friends so idk :S lol Loooove Pacey (LLL)
heart
Yeah I know. Joey and Dawso were meant to be friends the whole time...because I mean they never worked.Love Jacey!!
più di un anno fa HaleyDewit said…
I believe Joey and Pacey were meant to be :) I really didn't like Dawson when he didn't want Joey to be with Pacey.
più di un anno fa Bangel90 said…
JOEY is my first favorite character (then we have Pacey). I grew up with her and she's so like me (I believe she's the one I got my issue of over-analying stuff from) but that's not the reason why I love her. I love her because she's smart, beautiful, sarcastic, cynic, has a big heart, she's afraid of getting hurt even though she plays tough and because she' Joey..how could you not love her?

And YES, she was 100% choosing Pacey. It's true love and they belong together.