If te are Leggere this letter then te have doubtless been accepted into the select band of professional wizards known as the Death Eaters. If da some unprecedented chance te are Leggere this and te have not been accepted into the Death Eaters then I suggest te put down this letter and leave now, o the consequences for te will be as terrible as my lifelong study into the Dark Arts can make them.
Please find enclosed a short introductory guide to Death Eating, which te must memorize and then eat,...
*To the tune of "Dangerous and Moving, da t.A.T.u.. If te don't know that song, here's a link: link*
Anyways, Dangerous and Moving, Death Eater style!
We'll take over the world today, And never give it back, And this is what the Order members say, Our lives are evil and black And this is how we move And this is how we sway Danger is the truth We fell and rose again!
Exclusive interview with notorious Death Eater Bellatrix Lestrange
Here I am, sitting in the private dungeon of the notorious Bellatrix Lestrange, most feared follower of the Dark Lord, and having a completely normal interview. Read on to see if there’s più to Bellatrix than just madness and a nasty reputation!
Credit: mugglenet.com I didn't write this, I just thought it was really funny.
1. "What did I ever do to y..oh, nevermind."
2. "Oh, ha ha, te got me!! Am I on Punk'd? Where's the camera guy, huh? Where!?"
3. "Wow, you're even dumber than te look, and that's saying something. What kind of idiot tells their victim what they're about to do?! I'm ready for te now!!" *Prepare yourself da getting into various Matrix positions, beckon him with one finger*
A handy-dandy Wikihow articolo on how to make a horcrux, for all te aspiring Dark witches and wizards out there! Credit: wikihow.com
1. Become an extremely powerful witch o wizard. This will take years of study and sacrifice which lie beyond the scope of a WikiHow article. As a general guide te should not attempt to create a horcrux until te can cast non-verbal killing curses.
2. Locate an object of extreme significance to you. An emotional attachment to the object will aid the process and make it easier on your body and soul.