debzzies buddies & aka homies the spn RPG part 2

debie24 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 11:27PM
character list)debie24-sam,brooke darkmoon 47 castiel,serena-user20392.dean,bobby

User20392 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:25AM

Welcome! Here's the second part of the Supernatural roleplaying game in which we make up the story as we play. So here's the list of the characters that are already taken and next to their names is the username of whoever is playing as the character:

-Dean Winchester (played by User20392)
-Sam Winchester (played by debie24)
-Bobby Singer (played by User20392. Don't hesitate to say something if you want to play as him, though!)
-Castiel (now played by almost everyone here, you can play as him anytime)
-Serena (an Original Character played by darkmoon47)
-Brooke Davis (a crossover character from One Tree Hill played by debie24)

Some of the things you should know about the roleplaying game is that crossover characters (characters from other series) are allowed, and so are OCs (original characters made by you or any of your friends/family members/anyone else you know, if let you use their character(s) only.)

If you're going to make an original character or are planning to play as an original character, please make sure your character isn't a mary-sue. We don't think it would be a good idea to have a character that beats up everyone so easily and is better than everyone else at everything so suddenly and is perfect. It's too unrealistic. Let's say there's an storyline with an evil character who is not supposed to be easy to defeat. The "mary-sue" just comes and beats up the evil character so easily the storyline suddenly just disappears, so what would be the point of the storyline if it can't even last, right?

If you're going to play as a crossover character: this Roleplaying Game is primarily about a horror TV show called 'Supernatural', where demons, angels, ghosts, gods, and even shapeshifters are real, but feel free to play as any character you want from a TV show even if in their dimension they're not real. As long as the character is not from a cartoon or animation, it's alright. And let me remind you, if you want to play as a character who is not a human being and very probably would be hunted by Sam and Dean, don't worry, it's not like we *have* to kill them, we can even make up an awesome storyline for them! :D

Fandom 'ships are and are not allowed. Brooke has been with Sam and Serena with Castiel, but that's it. At first, I said that I believed it was better that fandom 'ships would not be allowed at all, and that changed, but only with Brooke and Serena, hopefully this is does not bother anybody.
There's a reason there's some rules for this RPG. We want it to be as cool as possible, and there are some things that could ruin that. So, feel free to contact any one of us about who you would like to play. You can whether write it on the wall of this spot/club, or message us, or say it here. Either way, you're welcome to play! If you have any questions regarding this RPG, ask them any time. ^^ (I also hope my English is understandable enough, my apologies if it isn't. If you have problems with English as well, we can help you. Just so you know, my username is User20392, and it would be easier for me to help you if you speak Spanish. :)

Here's the second part of the new Supernatural role playingeon which we just make the story up as we role-play this time. So here's the role-players and characters list. The characters names in bold are taken, the ones in italic are temporarily taken (probably until someone says they want to role-play the temporarily taken character) and the normal ones are not taken.

Characters List
]Hunters

Dean Winchester,User20392,
Sam Winchester,Debie24,
Bobby Singer (User20392 [Taken until anyone says they want to play as him]
]Castiel9 Darkmoon47,
Original Characters

Serena](Darkmoon47
Crossover Characters
Brooke debie24,

last edited on Mar 13, 2012 at 02:10PM

debzzies buddies & aka homies 4547 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 4547

più di un anno fa darkmoon47 said…
Azazel: *glares at Dean*
più di un anno fa debie24 said…
brooke )punches Azazel in the face several times she gets her hands lose and snatches his head up and slices his neck with the silver knife she gasp for air !take me bastard
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa User20392 said…
Dean: I'm not afraid of you. Now let her GO.
Azazel: He's not gonna like this............but with out out of the way it makes it easier for me to come back and get Serena.
brooke )dean damn it let him take me !
Dean: Brooke, are you... Are you freaking insane?! That silver knife will do nothing to him at all, this son of a bitch won't die with that! *takes Brooke away from him* you're just risking your life. Azazel, stop this, get the hell out of here, nobody's helping you with your crappy plan.
sam)Azazel hey I have something for you!
Azazel: What?
brooke)dean I hate you!
sam) pulls the trigger and shots him with the colt!
Serena: I would say thanks Sam............but i know you only did it for Brooke.
sam)oh shit not that again!
Serena: Sam i may be nearly blind due the fact salt was throw in my eyes but i heard everything.
brooke)well dont worry your sweet little head about me serena my ass is gone!goobye you bunch of asses!
Serena: Why did you want to take my place?
sam) and what the hell was it you heard ?I cant win with you!
Serena: That you were more concerned with keeping Brooke safe then keeping me out of hell.
brooke)none of your damn bussiness serena you can kiss my ass!
Serena: Then maybe you should've let him take me after all.
sam) howd you come up with that I was worried about both of you didnt we talk about this?
Serena: You wanna talk? Ok let's talk. Brooke threw salt in my eyes Sam. SALT! I'M FUCKING BLIND NOW!
brooke) I have my reasons ok but their mine so just let it alone!
sam)she didint do it on purpose serena it was an accident come on lets wash your eyes!
Serena: Ok.
sam)takes her to the kitchen and washes the salt from her eyes,is that better?your such a little naughty girl he kisses her forehead!
Serena: I'm sorry Sam. I don't mean to be.
sam)I know just try to keep it togather!
Serena: I'll try for you.*kisses Sam*
sam) now can we all be in the same room without all the drama?
Serena: Yes.
sam)thank you brushes her check with his hand!
Serena: *smiles and kisses Sam again*
sam)whered cas go? brooke )slams front door as she bales out!
Serena: Cas is Cas he probably disappeared.
sam)well what was that ( brooke)cas ,dean either of you out here?
Serena: I don't know.
sam)stay here let me go check i wont be long!
Serena: Ok Sam.
brooke)cas,dean you here?
Dean: I'm here. Why did you say you hated me? I did it for Serena AND you so neither of you would have to be taken by that son of a bitch!
brooke)dean I only said that cause I was mad ok,I was angry and pissed,I wanted him to take me ok!
sam)steps out on the porch sees dean and brooke!
Dean: Fine. But really, you don't know half of how dangerous and horrible everything for you and other people would be, don't you ever let a demon near you.
Dean: *sees Sam* Hey, Sam.
Serena: Cas.
Cas: *appears* Yes?
Serena: i'm sorry.
Cas: I understand.*kisses Serena* I should go before Sam comes back. *disappears*
brooke)dean come here she grabs deans face and kisses him!
Dean: *doesn't know exactly how to react. Sam likes her and she's kissing Dean...?
brooke) looks at dean kisses him again!
sam)stands there watching them!
Serena: *sighs*