Detective Conan Character's Best Quote Contest! Round 5 (Ran Mouri)

Saijou_Himitsu posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 02:46AM
Minna-san, konnichiwa!!! Kore wa Saijou Himitsu da yo! (Everyone, hello!!! This is Saijou Himitsu!) Today, me and my best pal, Yagami will have a short contest. It's called, "The Best Quote Ever". The rules are simple:

1. First, I will tell you a name of a character.
2. Post a line/quote which that character said. (Unless the line is long, please, shorten it.)
3. You must post it with a picture.
4. If there are at least 4-5 replies, neither me or Yagami will make a poll about it.

Example
Saijou Himitsu: Main topic: Edogawa Conan
Person A: "There is always one truth."
Person B: "Edogawa Conan, a detective."
Person C: "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, must be the truth."

And so goes on...
Game START!
last edited on Apr 01, 2013 at 02:13AM

Detective Conan 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Saijou_Himitsu said…
Our main character for the day: Edogawa Conan

Mine is this one:
"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop that suspect from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."
last edited più di un anno fa
 Our main character for the day: Edogawa Conan Mine is this one: "A detective who uses his deducti
kittydc3 commented…
This is my favourite line of ALL TIME!!! My Friends think I'm weird cause I bring it up in class a lot. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Yagami003 said…
Why did you stole my picture...? Anyway, since I'm also a part of this one, I guess, this'll be mine. (I decided to choose this picture because it has the same picture of my tranquilizer watch.

"There is no case in this world that can't be solved."
 Why did te ha rubato, stola my picture...? Anyway, since I'm also a part of this one, I guess, this'll be mine
più di un anno fa princess989898 said…
Conan Edogawa:
"She should want to see me..If I had said how I feel about her, she would miss me even more.. All this time
I´ve been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet I can’t still appear before her eyes.. I never want to see her cry anymore..Even if it means I no longer exist in her heart.. How immature of me, right?"

I love this quote so much XD
 Conan Edogawa: "She should want to see me..If I had detto how I feel about her, she would miss me eve
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
Thank te for your participation! ^^ più di un anno fa
BTW, sorry for the inconvience but, I need to shorten the line. Is it alright for you? più di un anno fa
princess989898 commented…
You're welcome....Oh it's okay :) più di un anno fa
STOPPU STOPPU!! Entry sending is over. Now, it's time for the voting!
Vote at: link

Minna, Sankyuu! (Everyone, thank you!)
(sigh) Yo, minna...Yagmi, here. Me and Saijou are taking turns for being the host. And since he's done. Now, it's my turn. So, who'll be our character...? Right!
Character for today: Hattori Heiji

My most favorite quote from him: "Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw."
 (sigh) Yo, minna...Yagmi, here. Me and Saijou are taking turns for being the host. And since he's don
Wow! Quite good! But, this is mine:

"Life is limited, that's why it's so precious. Since there's a limit, we try our best to live."
 Wow! Quite good! But, this is mine: "Life is limited, that's why it's so precious. Since there's a
Stoppu! Stoppu! Ending entries over, voting begins! Vote at: link

GOT IT!?
OK! AHEM! My turn! OK, today's character is Kaito KID or Kaito Kuroba. Sorry guys but ah...Yagami is not particiapiting because he hates the said character. (Geez, won't you just change his opinion about him?) (Deadline: March 26,2013) Anyway, this is mine:

"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face. "

OK! AHEM! My turn! OK, today's character is Kaito KID o Kaito Kuroba. Sorry guys but ah...Yagami is
Kaito Kid!! :)

You are right. I am not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best, even if it's a persons heart.

Kaito Kid!! :) te are right. I am not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do b
Thank te for your participation! ^^ più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Detective_Ciara said…
"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic, who follows our footsteps. "
 "A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing più than a cri
Thank te for your participation! più di un anno fa
animega commented…
dang,, there goes my answer :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa kittydc3 said…
Here's mine :)

It's better trusting someone than to die doubting people altogether
 Here's mine :) It's better trusting someone than to die doubting people altogether
più di un anno fa DetectiveTomoe said…
"If I have to die suspecting you, I might as well die trusting you."
 "If I have to die suspecting you, I might as well die trusting you."
animega commented…
waaaaaaa!! that's very cool from Kaitou! più di un anno fa
Woah! Hold it, hold it, HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, PEOPLE! OK! Because there are already 5 replies, I guess, the entry sending is over and the voting begins! Vote here: link
Our next character....
Kaito KID/Kaito Kuroba's Look-Alike
Mine:

"Even though everything seems to be clear, why do people have to kill each other?"
 Mine: "Even though everything seems to be clear, why do people have to kill each other?"
Shinichi quote now?? :) più di un anno fa
Yagami003 commented…
Umm...Obviously, yes. Since Kudo is Kuroba’s look-alike so, yeah. più di un anno fa
Yagami003 commented…
Anyway, I’ll be rooting for my friend since, we were the ones who thought about it. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa animega said…
big smile
"In Detective work, there's no winning or losing. There's no being superior or inferior... That's because, there is always one and ONLY one Truth..."

-quoting Shinichi to Heiji :)
 "In Detective work, there's no winning o losing. There's no being superior o inferior... That's bec
SOOOOOOOO KAWAII!! I want to FAINT >_< più di un anno fa
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
 When te have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Is that okay I post young Shinichi più di un anno fa
Yagami003 commented…
For me and Saijou, yeah! It’s fine! Since we know the differences between him and Conan. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Detective_Ciara said…
"I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone, is a logical mind still needed?"
 "I don't know why te would kill someone. But as for saving someone, is a logical mind still needed?"
OK, people, listen up! Entry sending is over. Anyway, I think, we (me and Saijou) might take a long time in making the poll so, hold on your horses, people. Remeber, : "Patience is a virtue."
Sou ya, Sou ya! (Right, right!) The possible giorno we can post it is on April 2. And, as Yagami said, "Patience is a virtue." più di un anno fa
Oi!!!! People, listen! While we’re making the poll, I would like to ask somethin’. Who do you want to be our next character, Ran Mouri or Hakuba Saguru? Please vote at the comments people!!!
Detective_Ciara commented…
Ran più di un anno fa
Now, it's voting time for the Shinichi Kudo's best best quote! Vote it here:
link

Our new character: (Yagami said that he'll take his word back)
Ran Mouri! (Sorry but, since me and Yagami are not much of her fan, I guess we're not going to participate. Sorry.)
più di un anno fa abdidahir said…
Vermouth: "Why did you save me? Why?"
Shinichi: "Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why you would kill someone. But as for saving someone...A logical mind isn't needed, right?"

Even though its not WOW quote it still struck me How Kudo replied!!!!

Vermouth: "Why did te save me? Why?" Shinichi: "Is a reason nesessary? I don't know why te would k
Actually, the Shinichi Kudo’s Best Quote sending is already over. Our successivo character will be his future wife, Ran Mouri. più di un anno fa