Detective Conan Make Your Detective Conan OC!

Saijou_Himitsu posted on Aug 21, 2013 at 05:23AM
OK, hi people! Because I'm bored, I was planning to do something else. Anyone can participate here! This is no such contest! I just simply want to know your Detective Conan OC. I don't care if the artwork is ugly or whatsoever. All I ever care is to know who your OC is. Here's the bio outline:

Name:
Fake Age (unless your OC is like Conan who got shrunk):
Real Age:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Features (scar, bandage,etc.):
Job:
Most Common Outfit Worn (the outfit your OC mostly wears):
Personality:
Abilities/Skills:
Weakness/es:
Description:
Quote:

Ijyou! (That's all!)

Detective Conan 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Thern said…
Name: Yuichi Yamada 山田雄一 
Birthday: May 15th
Hair Color: Very dark brown.
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5’8’’ (174 cm)
Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
Nationality: bi-lingual Japanese/American
Languages Known: fluent in Japanese and English, working at learning German.
Features: Big eyes, very dark hair with a slight wave going to just above the shoulders. has a small scar on his left shoulder.
Job: he's just a high school student at the moment, but dreams to be a police detective.
Most Common Outfit Worn: casual but dressy light colored pants, shirt, and tie. He also wears a light weight sweater over top his shirt.
Dislikes: Crime, Dragons, those who pick on others.
Personality: Yuichi is usually pretty quiet, but once he gets talking at times he has trouble stopping and at times he will even start speaking in the wrong language at times but will quickly correct himself. He is usually pretty modest but there are times that he'll act like he's better than everyone.
Abilities/Skills: Good at deduction, knows some magic tricks, knows how to use a gun, quick on his feet. also knows a Martial art ((still trying to figure out with one))
Weakness/es: He can be very conceited at times
Other: His Father Is Japanese, and his Mother is American. he has two older half brothers Kenshin and Rikuto. Yuichi often visits America with his mom to visit her side of the family.

((I hope you don't mind I changed and added a few things on the bio outline since this character is actually one of my more developed OC's although he still needs a lot more work so I may be missing a few things, even though I have about 5 pages of random info on him lol.))
 Name: Yuichi Yamada 山田雄一  Gender: Male Age: 17 Birthday: May 15th Hair Color: Very da
Saijou_Himitsu commented…
I understand you. più di un anno fa
7anoon03 commented…
What is an OC? più di un anno fa
7anoon03 commented…
Nvm più di un anno fa