Dexter Need più Episodes!!

hypersniper posted on Sep 19, 2007 at 04:50PM
These pre air episodes are a tease, need More!

Dexter 16 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa hypersniper said…
officially, sunday sept. 30
più di un anno fa ste3344 said…
lol I need more too :)9
più di un anno fa mimilovefoc said…
same here!
Now we have to wait every week for episodes, like everyone else...shitty!
più di un anno fa ste3344 said…
:( noooooooooooooooooo
più di un anno fa pollock said…
more will leak im sure. hopefully :)
più di un anno fa mimilovefoc said…
I will be looking forword to that!
più di un anno fa harpoinseoul said…
Where can we get the latest episode? Help!!
più di un anno fa fmoczule said…
fanpop is the only outlet for people like myself without showtime. i need my dexter fix!
If you need sites with tv series and movies check out these links
sidereel.com *****
tubezoom.com ***
boxsweeper.com***
quicksilverscreen.com
alluc.org
Enjoy
più di un anno fa Cinders said…
link

For a few Dexter episodes.

EDIT: I cannot seem to locate episode six. Any helpers?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa neeki said…
I've been looking for a while and i can't find it anywhere! I'm sure it will be up somewhere in a few days.
Also the rest are in the videos section :)
più di un anno fa neeki said…
No wait i found it! Lol i put it in the videos section :)
più di un anno fa Grover said…
First, thank you to people who post this show. We live for Dexter night.

Second, the first time we ever saw "Lost" it was a marathon so we got to see EVERY EPISODE in a single afternoon... good thing, too, because we would've lost interest waiting for it each week.

So here's the answer for "more episodes"- destroy your TVs, then by the time you can afford a new one we can all watch the Dexter marathon and get our fill...
più di un anno fa Winski said…
OK am Dexter Forum (or indeed any forum) virgin here. Could someone please explain to me how come all you lot have already seen the whole 2nd series of Dexter? Hasn't even started (nor has a starting date)for coming on telly here in Scotland (first series only ended on Wednesday) though I have been able to view 1st 12 episodes of 2nd series online at(www.watchtvsitcoms.com)and I was over the moon about that! How come you lot know so much especially about what happens with Lila? Just had a marathon weekend Dextering on the above mentioned site but there's room for more. P
più di un anno fa tweetykiss said…
Winski,

The second season was shown here in USA back in Fall of 07. I hadn't even heard of the show yet and never even heard of Michael Hall. A friend had told me of the show when we had the writer's guild strike back in the Fall and the first season of Dexter was showing last Winter. Then I became hooked. Then a friend of mine had TIVOed second season so I saw that. I will not give out spoilers unless you honestly want them. No one knows what happens third season and I will be ticked off if info gets leaked. LOL.....

If you have any more questions, you can PM me. :)