Disney on Ice Let's Celebrate Disney on Ice Savings Available in Hamilton, Ontario

ladyhartman posted on Feb 28, 2011 at 05:09PM
I was searching for a fun family activity and found this discount code to the Hamilton Disney on Ice Performance. I want to share this with with other Disney-loving families because I know my kids will have a blast at this show and I bet yours will too. All the favorite characters will be there including Mickey, Minnie, Ariel, Tinkerbelle and Lion King. Here's the details, Let's Celebrate will be running March 17 – 20 at the Copps Colliseum. If you use this website, link and the discount code MOM you can get $7 off tickets purchased for the 7pm shows on 3/17, 3/18 and 3/19. (The usual restrictions apply, such as no doubling and not valid on VIP and rink-side. Also there may be service or handling fees.) I sincerely hope you get to take advantage of this savings and have a wonderful evening out with your children.
 I was searching for a fun family activity and found this discount code to the Hamilton Disney on Ice

Disney on Ice No risposte