I didn't know what to put here.
I apologize for any spelling mistakes, this is my first articolo and I hope te won't be totally bored trying to get through the first princess paragraph. I'm sorry if your eye's melt out of their sockets but I'm sure te can push through Leggere and absorbing each word.. o te could just scan through haha. I was also very lazy with collecting foto and editing them so they look like rubbish. Sorry.
11. Merida, she is probably the most hideous female creation to have ever been created da the Pixar studios. Yes, her hair is nice.. nice that's it? If te shaved it all of she would be ugly as F! Her facial shape is the shape of a rugby ball and I honestly don't understand how anyone could find her remotely attractive unless they have some sort of connection to the character which obviously blinds them from her hideous features... don't even get me started on her teeth! Her eyes are to far apart and to me she just looks like the uglier animated version of Jesy Nelson from Little Mix, in fact does anyone else think she has similar facial features to Eep from 'The Croods'? I'm Scrivere to far into this but apart from her unique hairstyle their is nothing special o even attractive about her.
10. Pocahontas, I do find her attractive. She has the tan any British white girl would die to have and the long flowing strait hair to go with it. She has some very modelesque shots in her film which I could see Tyra Banks swooning over is she were real & some which I could see in any vogue magazine, and the editor dieing to get her to be front page.. but sadly she only has some though. I do think her lips are nice but they don't match her face with is to angular and large which with her barely drawn nose and fairly small eyes make her look very plain and in some shots can just make her pass a 6.5 in all around beauty. Her hair does make her stand out though and she has an alright build but all together I'm not a fan.
9. Mulan, Although she is my third preferito Disney princess who I admire and Amore for her sweet but daring personality, her looks I'm ashamed to say are well.. eh. I won't call her plain but that's what I'm aiming around, what makes her più attractive then Pocahontas is that she looks a lot more.. Feminine? If her eyes were bigger and showed an iris she would be higher, I Amore her lips they have the prettiest little cupids bow! Don't they? Which makes her face light up when she smiles, I Amore her hair when it's long and I think I'm the only one who likes her 'New Look' hairstyle più than the original, her face is a cute round shape and I like her flushed cheeks. Her flaws are strange as I Amore all her features but she still looks boring in comparison. And I really don't understand why which is one of the reasons I've not been fully inspired to type up an article. So sadly I'll leave the fact she is so low on my lista un-explained.
8. Snow White, I always feel really bad about putting her so low on any of my lista because I grew up with her from the very first few days I came to this planet and she is such a charming character; anyway back onto her appearance. Being the first ever animated female created da Disney (properly) I will have to give her a lot of credit on her look. I Amore her 30's hairstyle it's just adorable and looks so sweet with both her little ribbons. I Amore her small cuore shaped face it's how te would find a little porcellana, in porcellana doll. She's so sweet which really brightens up her look, I Amore her cuore shaped lips but no offense to her I find her a little chubby in her film and her eyes do look creepy in some shots, I Amore the colour though and they can look nice and she does look almost gorgeous in her merchandised version, why she can't be higher is she just doesn't stand out a lot and well she does have some creepy shots. Sorry Snow.
7. Belle, I do like Belle but for some strange reason when I was younger I didn't find her to be all that beautiful and was più interested in the Bimbettes. I think as tastes mature though I do see her to be very beautiful and not at all plain! I Amore her lips they are the most lovely shade of rosa and the perfect shape for any lipstick add and her eyes are so elegantly drawn with pretty lashes she could be any cover model! I Amore her middle parting, and I know a lot of people don't like it but I Amore her loose hair it's actually stunning! It's a shame that she either looks sad o frightened during most of these though, but I do Amore it hehe, she has some flawless shots varying from cute, pretty and some quite stunning ones. Which keeps her from being fairly low is that their is just something about her that stops her from being a flawlessly gorgeous character. I'm sorry if anyone gets offended da that remark. Oh and I also Amore her smile most her closed mouth ones though.
6. Cinderella, Okay Cenerentola and Belle have been battling for this spot since I created and thought up this lista but either way Cenerentola is 6th o Belle. Anyway I'm begining to Amore Cenerentola più and more! Her smile is most certainly not creepy! It's dazzling, I Amore the honey comb colour of her hair and her eyes are the most unique blue making them one of my preferito in animazione da far! Her eyelashes really bring them out also, she has some beautiful facial expressions when she is smiling, shocked, surprised ect. even when she is sad she looks so angelic. I'm not a fan of the bun not going to lie. I Amore every other hairstyle but the bun isn't ugly but it's not the best either.. but this is about over all beauty facial wise. I'm going to just add this in but I Amore her voice. Over all Cenerentola your as lovely as your name tee hee.
5. Tiana, when I first saw her hit the UK small screen as an advertisement I was like Yay! Black girl pride! But found her over all appearance bland but what was does some messed up 13 anno old girl to know? NOTHING! When I saw the film for the very first time when I was 15 I was so proud of what Disney had created she is over all a gorgeous character if it wasn't for her hair she would be a billion times higher on this lista she could even be 1st if they just gave her long dark cork screw curls! But no they decided not to let her look to perfect not that her personality is anything to get hyped at so they might as well have gave her the dream hair! Anyway her eyes are very divine and Amore the mandorla sort of colour, she has the most breathtaking smile and like everyone else I think she has the most adorable dimples. For someone from a poor 'background' she is one of the most classy and exquisite looking characters of all time. Cioccolato brownie skin I like and she has a beautiful figure which is defiantly in the superiore, in alto 3 I just created now. As I detto before which leaves her at the bottom of the superiore, in alto five is the UN-adventurous hairstyles.
4. Aurora, I'll be surprised if anybody has bothered Leggere up to number 4 but Aurora. Hard to find words to describe her I Amore all her pointy features especially her chin! Which sounds strange but I Amore impersonating her smile she does with it. Anyway she is elegantly beautiful. I Amore her blonde wavy curls and how angelic she looks when she's a sleep and how striking she looks when she just batters her eye lashes when waking up. I like her slim frame and just adore her over all look. She was in my superiore, in alto 2.. I only had a superiore, in alto 2 when I was like below the age of seven but as I detto with Belle tastes mature and even now I am starting to find less striking features which made me used to think she was a flawless character. She could one giorno be number 8 one giorno because I do feel like she is plummeting in the looks department.
3. Jasmine, from other people as well as my self I have to admit that gelsomino is a one of a kind and has got to be one of the most gorgeous animated characters of all time. She hits all three attractive marks which are cute, pretty and hot. I feel awkward calling her hot but boys call her sexy and she is! She has the most alluring eyes which I admire often and has very tasteful Arabian features which keep her ethnicity alive and beautiful at the same time. I Amore all her hairstyles especially the high pony which I Amore wearing a lot and her prominent hairstyle is also breath-ta kingly beautiful. Wish she had più shots of it being free but she can't be perfect (which is funny because she actually is), outfit wise along with Tiana she is probably one of the most fashionable princesses. I wish she was on merchandise più often as a lot of young girls look up to her. The only thing keeping her from being higher in the superiore, in alto 3 is she does have a few lazy shots in the film where I'm like why did they allow the artist to let such an abomination be screened. She can pull of those awkward facial expressions anyway. If she went to my collage I was probably envy everything about her.
2. Rapunzel, waa waa Rapunzel's just cute. Uhm. No, I think she has some very breathtakingly gorgeous shots. Don't get me wrong she is adorable but she is also a mixture of beauty and cuteness to me. The reason she is higher than gelsomino is the eye colour, I have green eyes. I'm not being biased when saying I Amore them but they are just so rare to see in people it's the only thing about myself I can say I love. Back to Rapuznel, I Amore the shape, detail and the lashes it's just wow. I also love, love, Amore her long flowing blonde hair and her fringe is amazing as it just goes in rhythm of the hair! .. it's hard to explain I like her eyebrows a lot to and her facial shape. Her freckles are just the sweetest to. It's mainly the eyes and the hair which make me think she is più beautiful than Jasmine. Rapunzel is the most gorgeous CGI character of all time to me but not really that gorgeous when compared to traditionally drawn ones.
1. Ariel, I don't know where to start. She IS Beautiful, Adorable and quite alluringly hot in some shots. (again awkward to say) but she is. I Amore her hair it's just strikingly gorgeous! The colour, volume, fringe and it's movement on land and sea. Considering that all characters in her film praise her for her voice it's funny how she is just so stunning! Her eyes are a lush shape and I Amore her singular lashes and the sparkle shown in the iris/pupil at times. I Amore the shape of her face it is actually the perfect angle and shape. She has the most cutest little nose and a lovely figure which to me is perfect. Some say she looks anorexic but considering that swimming is the best form of exercise and she does a lot of it.. I wouldn't criticize unless te have some form of hate for the character. She looks perfect in every shot besides one I think she looks a little to cute. I adore her smile with and without teeth mostrare it's just so radiant! I won't go on forever but if I saw her in reality I would be like why don't I look like that! Her character and personality really shine through to me making her appearance blossoming her into being my all time preferito character and most beautiful Disney Princess.
And well done if te bothered to read all this!
She could be a model.. only in reality.
What makes her not stand out?
Adorableness out weighs the 1930's glamour.
Pretty eyes, pretty lips, pretty hair.. what's missing?
Cinderella, your as lovely as your name.
Tiana could pull it all of, if it weren't for her lazy hairstyles. Though this one does look nice.
My favorite chin! Hehe.
Just looking at her.. how is she not attractive?
See! She isn't just cute :)
Awwh, I can't express how much I love her appearance! Hehe