What? Why do people hate any disney princesses; I don't understand!
Bonjour! Today I just wanted to defend a personal favourite of mine: Queen Elsa of Arendelle. I know she's been getting a lot of hate lately and I don't know why, so I just wanted to point out why I like her and the good things about her. And why do people hate any Disney princess? I see plenty of hate piled on Ariel, who I've loved for years, and Snow White, who's adorable, and some of the others that I Amore as well, (all of them, hehe!). So if anybody can answer the titolo question, that would be fantastic cause it's really been bothering me.
Anyway, here we go Why I like Elsa -
- She has magical powers
- I can really relate to her. I prefer being alone sometimes because at school I am regarded as the invisible introvert. I sometimes feel excluded in my group of friends, who I completely love, but I just feel that way sometimes. I just want to build an ice palace and be alone for a while.
- I also have a younger sister and they are big responsibilities. They're always your priority, and, like Elsa, I would do whatever it takes to keep my younger sister safe
- She builds Olaf (and saves him)
- She in my opinion is probably one of the most selfless princesses in the franchise
- She likes chocolate
- She kind of knows Hans is up to something from the start: "I think te should go."
- She has a killer voice and sings one of my favourite songs
- She has a nice dress
- She makes being a royal person like a real job, instead of just getting married and looking pretty
- She is a very strong and courageous character
- She even fights off two men
- She seems even a bit realistic, except for the powers thing
- At the coronation, she says hello to her sister first and tells her she looks beautiful
- She makes everything alright in the end and creates a beautiful ice skating rink
- She put a cup-holder in Kristoff's new sled
- complessivamente, generale Elsa is a protective Queen who will do anything for her kingdom and Anna and just wants to be herself What's good about Elsa
- She's incredibly selfless, as previously mentioned. People say she ditches her kingdom and "oh my god, that is so selfish". I disagree with this. Yes, she ditches her kingdom, but it's because she knows she's a threat to it. Ditching the kingdom keeps it safe. She knows Anna is capable of governing it. She's protecting her kingdom da leaving. It's a sacrifice. I think it's a courageous and selfless thing to do.
- She cares about Anna so much. She tries to tell her about Hans and tries to keep her sicuro, cassetta di sicurezza as best as she can. "Anna, I'm just trying to protect you."
- She takes on the role of being Queen. She could have just sat there in the corner of her room, cried and detto "no!" and made Anna be Queen, but no, she doesn't. She became Queen, prepared to serve her subjects and rule the Kingdom. This was also a sacrifice and a courageous thing to do; she must have been pretty Ribelle - The Brave because she went through with it while having to keep her power a secret.
- She is also emotional. te don't have to be a perfectly strong princess who fights wars with a sword, laughs in the face of Amore and just never cries. Elsa is tough and emotional. She broke down when Anna froze. That is perfectly understandable and if te were to blame someone for crying like that, when their sister died and it was partly their fault, then I think te should be ashamed of yourself. (I'm not saying te do, of course, but I don't think it's nice of anyone if anyone thinks it.)
- She acts like a perfect Queen: elegant, dutiful, graceful, kind, friendly, etc.
- She escapes from her cell. (You go girl!)
- She's just selfless, courageous and sacrificial, that I feel really sorry for her. She was influenced and propagandised da her parents so much to believe that she was evil, and I think she had a hard life. I feel very sorry for her. Things I don't like about Elsa
- She sends marshmallow, caramella gommosa e molle after Anna and Kristoff (probably a little stupid)
There te have it. If there are any Elsa haters, please tell me why te do hate her, because I do not understand it. It is perfectly acceptable if te have her last on your list, as someone has got to hold that place I suppose. I am very sorry if I have offended anyone at all and I didn't mean to, I just wanted to wonder why people hate Disney princesses and express my thoughts on Elsa. So why do people hate Disney Princesses? I really want to know.
Thanks so much for reading!
Thank you for defending me, MissCassecou!