Principesse Disney Ask a character why (?)

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 02:54PM
I have an Idea for a new game of sorts:

1. Let's pretend the characters in the Princess movies are real and that we can ask them questions.

2. First person thinks of a character and asks them anything:
ex. Cinderella why didn't you run away sooner?

3. the next person pretends they are that character and answers the way they think that character would answer. Then they ask another character a question:
ex. Cinderella: I did not want to leave my family home to those horrible women and I had no where else to go, I have no one (*sob*)

Flynn who were you selling the crown to?

4. Those are the rules to the game, but if you have questions just ask. I just made it up so I can tweek the rules if need be. I think the answers shall be interesting and this could be a lot of fun!

I will go first and ask a question and then the next person will answer as _______ and then they will ask a character.....

Principesse Disney 1584 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1584

più di un anno fa cruella said…
Ariel and Merida: "We hate it! We don't like having are fans always fighting over us! please stop!"
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
All DP's: Have there been wars about who's the most popular?
più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
Cinderella: Yes there have been, but mostly among fans.

Belle: I think we are way past the idea of who is better.

Ariel, Belle, Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Tiana have you ever heard of Jack Frost?
più di un anno fa dee389 said…
DP: We have seen his movie, but never met him, sadly to say Disney has been feuding with Dreamworks!

To all the Princesses: Have you heard of the 1968 movie called Mayerling?
più di un anno fa KataraLover said…
Belle: Snow, Cindy, Aurora, and I have the others have never heard of it because we were planning a girls night out and I suggested we see it but they hadn't even heard of it. I absolutely couldn't believe it!

To all the Disney Princesses, which one of the princesses would each of your say you're the closest to?
più di un anno fa HaileyBlack said…
We're all closest to Snow White since she started it all!

Maleficent, where'd you get those horns?
più di un anno fa truth76 said…
They just grew on my head since I have so many pets I became like them.

Pocahontas, are you certain that rocks have life, mountains have voices and wind has colours or were you just showing off that you are intelligent?
I was certain, but I was also being a bit of a show off!

Ariel, is your hair naturally that red?
più di un anno fa Lanalamprouge said…
nope I wash it with ketchup every night to keep it this red

tiana do you like swimming?
shanyuisboss commented…
lol più di un anno fa
After being a frog for about 2 days, don't even get me started!

Elsa, when was the last time your powers acted up?
più di un anno fa hajirah4 said…
Uh-oh. It was my sister's wedding, and some prude tried to grab my ass!... cot. (He was a wannabe drag queen,don't even get me started) When I grabbed it away from him, I accidentally froze his hand. #Sorrynotsorry

Ariel, what do you think of Jim Hawkins?
dclairmont commented…
#sorrynotsorry omG più di un anno fa
Ariel: He seems very nice. It's my daughter Melody who has the crush on him.

Ariel, how does it feel being the only Disney Princess to be a mother?
It gets tiring!

Elsa, how well would you handle the beach?
Hot and great!!!

DP: Do you all have an Instagram account?
Ariel is the only one who does

Pocahontas, do you miss John Smith?
Pocahontas: Yes, I really miss him so much. I thought the right thing when I left England was to go separate ways. I also thought that I loved John Rolfe but it wasn't real love. My love is for John Smith but he is traveling somewhere across the seas and I don't know where he is or if I'll ever see him again. Staying behind for my people when John had to leave was a hard thing to do, I knew it was right but I also have hope that I would see him again. Then I received news that he was dead and it took me a long time to get over him but I never did. Every time I heard someone say his name I would die a little. I tried to stay strong and I thought I was over him when I found John Rolfe but now I know that I never really got over him and I never stopped loving him. But thankfully I've had the support of Nakoma, Flit, Meeko, Percy, and all the Disney Princesses to help get me through it. I sure hope I'll see him again no matter how much it hurts.

Merida, you're often compared to Ariel and vise versa. How do you two feel about each other?
shanyuisboss commented…
:,( più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
Ariel-"Well we are actually great friends! We can relate a lot, we are both feisty red heads! And recently all the DP's got instgrams and facebooks so we communicate all the time!"

Merida- "Ya, Ari said it all ya know, we always stick up for one another! We dont like being compared to! We made a deal that we will always be friends and we will always be on each others sides."

Elsa, do you want to get married?
Someday, but not right now. It's just one of those things that'll happen when it's meant to.

All DP's-Which version of Avatar: The Last Airbender is better? The original series, the spin-off series, or the live-action movie?
All: THE ORIGINAL SERIES BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The spin-off is good too but not nearly as good as the original and the live-action movie is AWFUL! We all felt sick for a month after seeing it.

Merida and Elsa, even though you two aren't thinking about marriage right now what would each of you describe as your dream guy?
Merida- "Someone who is tough and just understands me and someone that isnt a wimp ( cuz im all tough) and someone who is noy a control freak!"
Elsa- "Someone with a sweet side, and someone who isnt afraid of me, regardless of my powers."

Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora, the Classics have been getting so much hate because people have been saying you all act alike. How do you feel you three are different?
Snow White: People are just biased about us! I am different, that's all!

Cinderella & Aurora: We have to agree with Snow White, because we're not like Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and the others.

DP: Have all seen Captain America?
"Yes we have, it was so good! We loved the action in it!"

Belle, how do you feel when people call you a snob?
più di un anno fa TheCrystalRing said…
Honestly, I don't see where they get the impression from, but it doesn't particularly bother me.

So Anna, considering your sister has the power of ice, have you ever wondered if you have special powers as well?
più di un anno fa purplerose17 said…
I don't like it. I try to be as nice as I can, and Gaston was being rude, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Rapunzel, do your parents let you paint the walls of your bedroom in the castle?
purplerose17 commented…
Oh whoops, answered at the same time... più di un anno fa
Anna: When I was little, I did. But I don't. And that's OK!
Rapunzel: Why would I want to mess up my beautiful bedroom walls in the castle?!?

Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa-I've been hearing rumors that y'all are cousins? Is that true?
Yes

Ariel, you were the first Disney Princess and actually the first Disney heroine EVER that showed some really great girl power. You saved Epic TWICE and killed the evil minions even though you didn't defeat the villain. But even without that you still made such an impact. How did it feel that you were really standing out among the past three Disney Princesses? Were you scared at first? Did you expect to start not only a revelation of tough girls but also a new Disney era? Basically how did all of this feel?
All of us Disney Princesses have girl power! I was really excited to join the lineup, and the Classics were so kind and welcoming towards me.

Elsa, now that you use your powers freely, are all your dresses made of ice?
più di un anno fa 324anna said…
I really enjoy making dresses of ice, they look amazing, but it gets a little boring to wear only them, so I wear normal dresses too.

Mulan, do you ever fight with Shang (for fun of course and to practice your warrior skills e.t.c.)
Of course! I always beat him! Girls rule! We like to practice our fighting skills. It is great for self defense.

Jasmine, how do you feel being the first DP to stand up against arranged marriages?
It feels amazing! I'm so proud to be someone who shows that true love is what matters and while tradition and duty do matter they don't mean anything if your not happy. I'm perfectly happy with Aladdin and he has made me a better person. I was really naive about the world out there because I didn't know how bad off the people were. Jafar was keeping it all from my father but thanks to Aladdin we have tried to help the people of Agrabah all that we can.

Jasmine and Merida how do you feel about the non-Disney Princess, Odette from The Swan Princess, asking Derek after he says she's beautiful "Thank you but what else?"
Jasmine: So rude!!!

Merida: Luckily she ain't DISNEY!!!

DP: Do you like K-Pop (Korean Pop music)?
coolsinger198 commented…
lolol!!!! più di un anno fa
coolsinger198 commented…
only Jas and Merida! più di un anno fa
KataraLover commented…
Well that was a stupid response più di un anno fa
"We listen to all types of music, but Mulan, Pocahontas and Rapunzel especially love Korean Pop Music!"

Jasmine,what do you want to say to the people who have called you a b****?
Slap them, immediately, I wanna say nothing, a slap is enough

Belle, were you first afraid of the beast?
Yes! Couldn't you tell when he came into the light that I gasped?

Snow, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, Mulan, and Rapunzel how do you feel about the way all of you are being portrayed on the ABC show Once Upon A Time?
"Well honestly, the characters are not like us at all. They ma share some of our characterisitcs, but aside from that, we are nothing alike."

DP, how do you feel about some of your other heroine friends not being part of the lineup?
We hate that they don't get enough recognition, but I don't think they'd like being princesses anyway. Esmeralda would hate the franchise of it all, Meg would hate all the damsels in distress and Kida does not like sparkly dresses. It's good the way it is.

Ariel, are any of the princesses criticizing you like some fans have recently?
No, Thank God! I don't get why people hate me so much! I am who I am. Can't they accept that?

Rapunzel, I heard some negativity about your portrayal in Once Upon A Time because your character is black. How do you feel about this?
più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
Eugene!! You said nobody would notice my sunburn :'(

How did you get a black skin tone sunburn Rapunzel?!
If you don't mind, I'd rather not talk about it...

Tiana, have you cooked anything that's so spicy it upsets Elsa's powers?
Tiana: She's fine, she wants to try something different and I can't blame her for that! She controlling her powers!!

DP: Do you know who this Empress of Austria name Elisabeth (aka Sissi) is?
 Tiana: She's fine, she wants to try something different and I can't blame her for that! She controlli
All: No...

Anna, is your hair usually a big mess when you get up in the morning?
più di un anno fa shanyuisboss said…
Oh yes! Always!-I mean uh, no. No, it's- it's actually perfect in the morning! Nice and neat and- alright I'm guessing this doesn't sound very realistic, but yeah, It's pretty much a bush! And the worst part is when it starts sticking to your face. Kinda why I like to keep my room a free of anyone other than me before I've woken up, they would be traumatized pretty much.

Jasmine: What's your favorite subject in school?
I didn't go to school with other children, my father hired a tutor instead. I love math!

Cinderella, do you ever find yourself cleaning the castle just out of habit?
No but I do find myself making breakfast for everyone out of habit.

Ariel what did you think of the Broadway version of The Little Mermaid?
più di un anno fa kayb517 said…
I loved it! the actors and actresses were all amazing!! It really made my traumatizing story come to life in many different ways, especially with the music.

Aurora, how is life with Philip?
più di un anno fa shanyuisboss said…
Ah, Philip is quite a dear. He is wonderful and definitely has a lovely voice. He is very sweet, and great company. Makes me laugh a lot and sometimes it's hard for me to not constantly laugh at his conversations at dinner. He is occasionally rude though, only when he is very mad. But sometimes I feel that it's hard for me to argue. For the most part life with Philip is great.

Belle, what's your favorite classic book?
più di un anno fa kayb517 said…
Oh I have so many! I have to choose either Oliver Twist or The Grapes of Wrath.

Snow White, do you forgive the Evil queen?
Somedays I feel very angry towards my stepmother, but I keep trying to forgive her. No matter what she did to me, I feel better when I'm at peace.

Tiana, are benyaies the house specialty, just like you said they would be?
That and gumbo and jambalaya

Rapenzel when your hair was long and blonde how bad was your bedhead?
più di un anno fa JacobBlackFever said…
There wasn't much room for me to sleep but it was comfy to lay on my hair

Anna how dose it feel like havering your sister back?