Principesse Disney Random Domande

SweetPea2007 posted on Aug 23, 2012 at 12:31AM
I am bored and decided to start a new fun game....it is similar to my Ask a character why, but instead of asking the characters questions directly you just ask what a random DP character would like and why.....
example:
First person asks:
What is Jasmines favorite restaurant and why?

Second Person:
Jasmines favorite restaurant is a quaint little stall in the Market Place called Paul's, because it serves the Best Spicy Chicken and it was the first Aladdin took her to after Jafar was defeated.

What is Rapunzel's favorite book and why?

Have fun and be creative!

Principesse Disney 144 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 144

più di un anno fa rigo1315 said…
It wasn't the war actually. In the war he was a great everything was going his way. In fact, he would have been ready to serve the emperor that day Shan Yu invaded. It was really Mulan's fault... well not really.... What had happened was Mulan was playing in the streets when a wagon was running by really fast she was about 5 and really small. Her dad intervined and had the wagon run over his back. He was alright, but it crippled him a bit. And with age nothing got better. He still takes his medicine and Tea and is as healthy as a horse so to speak, but doesn't go off to wars now that Mulan is tomboy of the family... sorta xp

Why did Shan Yu attack China? Was his motive just power and greed?
più di un anno fa SweetPea2007 said…
Well yeah! Who wouldn't want to take over China? He wanted what every tyrant wants...more ...more power,more land, more people to tell what to do....more of everything! But he did not get his way this time nor will he ever again.

what do you think happened to all the Disney Princes moms and dads?
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
No one really knows. All I know is that Naveen's parents continue to rule Mandolia. (don't know how that's spelled :p)

If Pocahontas broke it off with Rolfe,would she EVER go back to Smith?
last edited più di un anno fa
It would be cute,but I highly doubt it. Smith may be out at sea with no way of contacting him of where he is or is going to. Sounds like too much work for Pocahontas to try and find him. Unless it is deep serious lust for love. Or heven forbid he died at sea. Plus she has her son.

Have any of the princess snuck out of Disneyland to go to a concert. If so do you know which one?
più di un anno fa betterthanlife said…
umm jodi benson,mandi moore,lea solanga,anika noni rose etc =P

does jane have any siblings
No. The Professor and Jane's mom only wanted one daughter.

What's the craziest thing any Disney Princess has done?
Snow White once kicked a skunk after it had sprayed Grumpy (that was pretty crazy for her)
Cinderella sneaked into the Princes castle and pretended to be a royal mouse catcher so that she could get close to the Prince.
Aurora once...umm...this one time she...hmmm...nope nothing really crazy...
Ariel sold her voice to a sea witch for legs to be with a guy she met once.
Belle took a library book and NEVER returned it...oh and she gave up her freedom to live with a beast
Jasmine rode naked on an elephant through town (Aladdin dared her that she wouldn't do it and she also was a bit drunk)
Mulan pretended to be a guy and joined the army
Pocahontas ran through a royal palace shrieking "Lions,Tigers,and Bears oh my!"..oh and she had just released those animals from the royal zoo (they were pissed!)
Tiana put cayenne pepper in her choclate cream puffs (it was actually good) and served it to her in-laws
Rapunzel has done a lot of crazy stuff (I mean A LOT!)

Do you think Flynn would want to know why his Parents gave him up?
Unfortunetly,Flynn doesn't know anything about his parents. :'( All he knows is that he was orphaned and once put up for adoption. But yes,i DO bet he'd want to know WHY his parents gave him up.

How did Cinderella's dad die?
Small pox. Just sad really sad... Just died of illness :/

Have the Princess ever been on a team?
yeah...Jasmine,Pocahontas,Mulan, and Rapunzel are on a Soccer team (they are called The Mighty Princesses)
Ariel is on a swimming team with her sisters called the Royal fishes
Belle and Tiana are on a Dart team with their Princes called the Sharp Royals
Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White are on a Dance Team called the Sweet Steps.

Do you think Pocahontas father approves of John Rolfe?

I don't think so. I think he might have given them his blessing, but I think he's been sending spies to spy on him, because he seemed shifty and confused on the first time they met. And he was kinda disapointed that Pocahontas got a horse instead of him.

SweetPea2007: That's so kwel well I'll keep an eye on them at the next tournaments :)

What's Cinderella's prince name? Is it really Charming?
No one really knows. In fact,some say it's really Charming.

Whatever happened to Captain Li's body after Shang discovered it?
Shang never saw the body, but from Po's words he said that the corspse was badly burned, mutilated, beaten, stabbed, and someone randomly told me raped, but that requires examination. The body itself was left alone in the snow and decayed months later. Nobody has lived in that area ever since, they say the sword is still there

Do the princess talk to Quasimodo?
Everyone except Rapunzel. Rapunzel's reasons for NOT talking to him are unidentified,but the princesses who talk to him the most are Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahonts, Mulan, and Tiana.

Was Aladdin ALWAYS a street-rat?
Well him and his mother did have a home at one time....but she got very sick and with her husband leaving them they could not keep the home...His mother eventually died on the street and Aladdin had to beg and steal for food and was basically homeless.

Do you think Rapunzel likes to be waited on or do you think she freaks all the servants out?
She likes to be in-between. You see,she has a spunky personality. One day,she wants to freak the hell out of the servants,and the next,she likes to be waited on. So technically,the whole things fip-flops.

Why isn't Snow White's biological mother present?
Snow Whites Mother died giving birth to her. She lost too much blood and died, but it was with a smile because she saw her daughter before she passed away.

Do you think Mulan will decide to have children with Shang?
Of course. How many exactly they are unsure. Shang says as many as possible. Mulan on the other hand says maybe one or two. So they might have to make plans for that battle.

Do some princess think about being super heros
Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!! But,they haven't decided how many yet. Shang wants 1 or 2 (or even 3) children while Mulan wants as many children as possible.

Wht kind of job did Tiana's dad have before being drafted into the army?
Some of them think about being Super Heros...especially Rapunzel, Ariel, Mulan, and Belle (she is a big comic book geek!).

Tiana's father worked at a suger mill before being drafted. It was hard work and did not pay much, but it was a job.

Does Pocahomtas still hang out with her friends from her village?
Yes,she still talks to them. She's VERY close to her people. There was even this 1 time when she was about 15,a woman had gone into labor with her child and she wanted to help! She DID get to help by fetching water from the river.

When did Ariel find out she was pregnant with Melody?
About a 2 years after her wedding. Ariel and Eric decided to take time to know each other and teach Ariel all she needs to know about the human world.

Did Rapunzel notice that everyone in the kindgom was Burnette or Ginger and she was the only Blonde?
It's unlikely. She likes people who have a good personality. (Who doesn't?)

How long did it take for the stab-wound on Mulan's waste to heal?
About a week. Now there really is nothing there not even a scar. But the doctor who healed her did an amazing job because she didn't bleed out during the entire battle at the palace.

Did Mulan's grandma really go to the next war like she wanted?
Nah, she was just joking....she just was saying that because she thought Shang was hot...

Do you think that now that Belle is a Princess that she is still anti social and stuck in her books?
Belle was anti social because everyone was soooo boring in her town. That's why she befriend the enchanted objects in the castle because they were different and unique. Then, later thanks to Mickey Belle got a job working at the Disney parks saying hello to children and befriending the other girls. She still reads, but takes breaks to hang out each chance she gets.

Would the Princess want the House of Mouse back? And for Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida who were unfortunate to take part in the show would they even want to go if it was brought back?
They MISS the House of Mouse,but they understand why it had to close down. They tell the stories about it to Tiana,Rapunzel,and Merida. The stories are enjoyable.

Do any of the princesses own a dalmation from 101 dalmations?
Nope...None of them do....well Rapunzel almost got one, but Flynn made her put it back...

Which Princesses celebrate Halloween?

smile
Now they all do, but back in each ones time period the most likely was Cinderella and Tiana. Pocahontas, Mulan, Merida, and Jasmine in there times didn't really know anything about it. Snow White Aurora Belle Ariel and Rapunzel took part in festivals similar or involved dressing up, but not really Halloween as we know it now.

If we had a Mexican Princess that would be interesting topic in Halloween especially because of Dia de los Muertos.

But Really do the Princess know what Dia de los Muertos is?
I'm afraid not. Well, Tiana barely does because her restaurant serves some Mexican food on Cinco De Maya.

Does Tiana's mother still live in that old house?
No....she actually fell in love with Big Daddy and they live in his Mansion and are very happy togeather....Lottie and Tiana love being sisters and everything is wonderful!

Do you think Snow White had special tutors growing up since she knows how to read and how much education do you think she actually got?
She had two great tutors, one for reading and writting, and the other for history and math. After her father died the Queen fired them and placed Snow White to clean the caslte. Snow White told me that they were the best tutors and taught her some difficult words at age 5! But she wished they had stayed to teach her more. After moving in with her Prince she continues to study at a 3rd grade level.
At age 7 she was in 1st grade, but her tutor expanded her vocab extensively.

Surprising Fact: The tutors told the Prince about Snow White.

Has anyone met their favorite Disney Princess at Disneyland? Who was it? What was the silliest or smartest thing they have ever told you?
I haven't,but i will someday.

Since when did Big Daady and Eudora fall for each other?!?!? o_O
Over the years they got to know each other and they were both lonely , especially with their children being grown and having their own lifes...it started out as deep respect for each other but then turned into true love! They are really happy togeather but refuse to get marry...they say they are too old for that...but they live togeather in his big mansion and love it when the kids come to visit!

Do you think Rapunzel's parents are super protective and paranoid about her since she came home?
They can be. When they are,it ain't pretty!!!!!

Were Tiana's former bosses hard on her?
They treated her like any Boss would an employee and were actually kinda friendly with her too.

Do you think Jasmine will stop wearing those belly and cleavege showing outfits once she has kids?
She loves those outfits!!!!!! She won't stop wearing them until she gets old!!!!!!

Did Pocahontas and John Smith ever meet up again?
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
Yes, in fact you can read what happened when they met again link =)

Do you think Belle ever wondered what her life with Gaston would have been like?
Not really...she kinda knew...She would have been his "slave" and had to keep popping out children for him....

Do you think it was hard for Rapunzel to adjust to living in the "real world" after being secluded for so long?
It wasn't actually. She wanted to see the world for so long and when she got out there,she felt whole.

Why doesn't Jasmime have any siblings?

(SarahCorine,GREAT story BTW!!!!!!)
Jasmine's mom and dad were lucky to have her...they had been trying for a long time and the Sultan had been married before, but he "let go" his other wives for not having boys....Jasmines father had fallen deeply in love with her mother by the time she was born so decided to keep her even though she could not hvae other children....and he was so old by the time she died that he decided to stay single and dote on his daughter.

Do you thinkTrito was ever pressured in marrying another queen after his wife died?
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
smile
mhs1025, thanks so much =)

Triton thought about it. He had so many girls to raise and wasn't sure a father would always have the right answer for his daughters or be able to raise so many girls. His heart always lingered on his wife and he thought it unfair to marry another when he could never let her go.

Was Tiana hurt so badly by a boy before Naveen, that that's the real reason she didn't want romance? Was it just to protect herself?
She was unfortunately. When she was about 15, she dated a guy named Edmund. Edmund was pretty mean sometimes. And, Tiana had to keep his age a secret because he was 31 at the time! All in all, you could say Edmund was a down-on-his-luck kinda guy. There was even a time or two when he cheated on Tiana! After afew months, she finally called it quits. Now that she's with Naveen, she feels better than ever.

Why doesn't Aurora have any siblings?
They didn't want to risk it. They had attempted previously, but like the story says they couldn't until they were blessed with Aurora. Sadly, since Maleficent cursed their blessing, their only child, their first child, they didn't want to risk Maleficent cursing the others. So it was all in fear of not having more children.

How do the Princess feel about Sofia the First?
They feel great about Sofia. In fact,they just ADORE her and can't wait to teach her what it's like to be a princess-like them.

Was the sultan born into royalty or poverty?
Royalty...he comes from a long line of Sultans and queens that have ruled Agrabah for generations

Did Gaston have any family?
crying
No,unfortunetly. In fact,he was orphaned all his life.

Is Naveen voting in the election today? (i know that sounds stupid,but i had to ask :p)
He did :) I just forgot to ask who he voted for :x

What are the princess doing for Thanksgiving? Who actually celebrates it?
Tiana is cooking the turkey and preparing the rest of the food. Pocahontas is celebrating it native american style,like she always does. Her tribe will also be doing a 'river dance'. Everyone celebrates it too,but Tiana and Pocahontas are the ones who REALLY take it seriously. (I got the 'river dance' thing from NCIS:LA.)

How did Mushu fail to protect Mulan's family the 1st time?
Mushu believed ahead on approach was a right idea especially since, one of Mulan's ancestors was really fast and strong. BUT he ended up getting his head chopped off by the enemy by the previous was. I don't know a lot of Chinese history, but I'm sure Mulan knows which generation/ Dynasty that was. If not her grandmother

Does Mushu know the other guardians including the one he destroyed? Does he know them personally I mean are they friends or were friends?