Principesse Disney The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Principesse Disney 750 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 750

più di un anno fa shanyuisboss said…
^I love your icon!
più di un anno fa zikkiforever said…
I love how passionate you are about Shan-Yu and fanpop. You are so dedicated to this spot and always lighten up the mood whether it is by you cracking a joke or writing a fab article
più di un anno fa Annabethandco said…
^ I like how bubbly and out going you are Megan
^I love your username! It's fun to say and easy to remember and just awesome
^ Right back at you ;) But ours is more informative to your personality and love for Shanyu!
più di un anno fa Silverrose1991 said…
^I love the fact that you're very open-minded.
^ I love how you are a great role-model and advisor who I really look up to and respect
^I really appreciate your love for the classics. I don't adore them (except for Cindy), but I love how you are always at their defense.
Annabethandco commented…
I think that was meant for Gus :) più di un anno fa
shanyuisboss commented…
Oops. Oh well ;) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa sweetie-94 said…
^I love your icon
più di un anno fa Awinitarose said…
^ I love how optimistic you always are.
last edited più di un anno fa
^I think you are very sweet and friendly. I never saw you get mad and fight with people once.
^You remind me a lot of Esmeralda. You're a great listener, helpful and I love how you're not afraid to speak your mind and share your thoughts.
più di un anno fa Silverrose1991 said…
^I love how you're so sweet and quiet. I believe you don't have a mean bone in your body.
più di un anno fa dclairmont said…
^I love how you love every single princess. It's super admirable :D
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
^I love how much of a great writer you are. You always use the best words.
dclairmont commented…
Aw, thanks :3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MalloMar said…
smile
You are one of the most dedicated friends and a very good listener. <3
^ You always make me smile with your positive attitude.
^I love how calm and relaxed you are. i've never seen you get mad at anyone here
più di un anno fa rhythmicmagic said…
^Oh yay, my first time on here and I get to talk about you! (Did that sound sarcastic- I feel like it could be read that way and I promise you it isn't!!)
I love how passionate you are (especially about Mulan!) I love how excited you get about what you love (like Shan Yu- someone else who sees his great villainy!) and the way you will defend it with everything you have!
più di un anno fa CRaZy_rawR said…
^ your articles are to die for. <333
rhythmicmagic commented…
Oh, thank you! più di un anno fa
^I love your love for ears. It's so odd yet hilarious at the same time XD
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
^ You're a badass!
^ You are very creative, smart and you have a good sense of humor.
^Your name is so pretty!
più di un anno fa ShadowintheDark said…
^ You are such a nice user!!
^Your story is very inspiring and you are very respectful. I love that about you.
last edited più di un anno fa
Annabethandco commented…
:( più di un anno fa
hajirah4 commented…
...Why not? più di un anno fa
shanyuisboss commented…
Let's not get into this o we'll start a fight.... più di un anno fa
^I love how open minded you are to other people's opinions and respect them no matter what. I love how you are so positive too, every second you are on this forum to make other people feel great. You are inspiring too
shanyuisboss commented…
I'm inspiring? Well, never knew that! Thanks! più di un anno fa
^I love how open minded and fun you are!
più di un anno fa 324anna said…
^You're always very kind, friendly and helpful!
^I love that you love HOND so much
più di un anno fa fiina said…
^I like how honest you are and how you're always ready to defend your opinions(and it doesn't hurt that them are often same as mine). You're also pretty wise.
^You are such a fantastic artist! Really, those drawings you made for team Mulan are absolutely amazing!
^I love your user name, it's so cool!
più di un anno fa sweetie-94 said…
^I really love your username and especially the fact that you just came up with a random name and some random numbers unlike most other users here :D
^ I love how you are so sweet with everyone here as your wonderful username says and how you're probably the only person in the entire world (well Fanpop actually) that likes my username. :)
^I love how bubbly and fun you are. Constantly you bring some life to the
club. I also admire how mature and wise you can be. You know when to be serious and fun, which is something people like. SENSE.(losing the point a bot there, but you know...)
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
^I love how sweet you are! You are always saying kind words to people and I love your support for Ariel.
più di un anno fa hajirah4 said…
^You're a great rolemodel. :D
^ Your comments are always very insightful.
hajirah4 commented…
Thank you! :D più di un anno fa
^I love your presence in the club :) I've never heard you say a negative thing and I love your love for Pocahontas! :D
^I think you're one of the most active, nicest, and intelligent people on here. Even if you're indecisive xD
dclairmont commented…
Whaa, thanks so much! I really appreciate that te called me nice..I've been feeling a bit down lately so I've been a bit più irritable lately so I was scared everyone thought I was a jerk o something now XD più di un anno fa
shanyuisboss commented…
^You, a jerk? Good one Dylan! più di un anno fa
hajirah4 commented…
^^I agree with Aliyah. You're NEVER irritable! Your the goofy, creative Dylan we've all known for a pretty long time :D più di un anno fa
hajirah4 commented…
And also, you're welcome :) più di un anno fa
^You're the pun queen! You're one of my favorite people on here and you're also one of the first people I remember when I first joined this club (you, Shanyu, Jayden, princecatcher, Mallo..). I love hearing you're opinions and you're just pretty hella in general B)
hajirah4 commented…
Geez, thanks, Dylan! i didn't expect such a response. You'd laugh if te saw my smile right now, I feel like Belle getting her own library. Gosh, thanks! I was the first person te remembered? Well, imagine that. I'm honoured! Thank te <3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MalloMar said…
big smile
^You are incredibly kind, persuasive, interesting, entertaining, and one of the most amazing friends someone could ever hope for.
dclairmont commented…
Wahh, Mallo <3 Thank te so much! The feelings are definitely mutual :) più di un anno fa
^Where do i start with you? Well, i don't want to waste everything I have to say about everyone now. Anyway, you are probably the most fun and optimistic person I have ever met in my life. You always lighten up the place, even your username screems fun and happiness, you don't even understand how amazing you are. You are always so happy and have something funny and positive to say, never anything negative. Everytime a new user comes you are always so welcoming, in fact, you were the first person that welcomed me! No matter who the person is, you never argue or anything.
rhythmicmagic commented…
Whoops, your commento wasn't postato yet when I came on the forum! But I still Amore you! più di un anno fa
MalloMar commented…
Awwhhhhh *Twists imaginary beard Bashful style* I'm going to cry. Thanks! più di un anno fa
^Oh, MalloMar! I remember my very first article on here and you just left the sweetest, most positive and encouraging comment and you have been ever since! You are so kind and so nice to everyone, and it doesn't hurt that you love Mulan too!
MalloMar commented…
Thank te so much! più di un anno fa
^Whenever I think of you, I imagine the most intellectual and witty person in this club reading a book by Carl Jung. (if he writes books, which I assume he doesn't) Your articles reflet your personality so well, and are also very well-written. If I could get an autograph from someone, it'd be you.
^ You are such a friendly user. i feel like you are the moderator of fanpop, friends with pretty much everyone and always posting these wallposts that seem to make us feel like such a wonderful and happy community.
hajirah4 commented…
Daaaw, me? A mod? I'll take that as a compliment, even if everyone here is afraid of Dave... lol. ( he's still pretty nice, though) I haven't wallposted anything in a while, but I feel delighted that someone notices them. Thanks, Aliyah. te are awesome. (-er than Shan Yu. Yup, I just went there) <3 più di un anno fa
shanyuisboss commented…
I feel the honor! più di un anno fa
shanyuisboss commented…
No really thanks so much though! And wow am I late but anyway there te go again with the friendliness (who cares if that's not a word)! più di un anno fa
^Oh, my, thank you so much! Certainly there's someone more interesting than me to get an autograph from?
I love how much you love Tiana! You're like her biggest supporter on here and she deserves to have someone like you constantly defending her! You're also so smart and clever and I love reading what you post. I'll always remember when we were in the Team Games first run together and you made that cute little welcome note that was just so sweet!
shanyuisboss commented…
Wait, was that for Hajirah? più di un anno fa
rhythmicmagic commented…
^It happened AGAIN! Seriously, how in the heck does that happen twice? I promise I'm not just avoiding saying nice things about you- here, te are such an exciting person to include in a discussion because of how much of yourself te put into what te love! più di un anno fa
^Well anyway, you are one of the most analytical and intelligent users here. Your srticles are absolutely phenomenal, you put so much effort into your articles which causes it to include so much depth and be so well written. Your skills in analysis and writing are just off the top, really.
^To be honest when I first came on here I was kind of scared of you because you hated Aurora so much lol, but I've really come to enjoy you and now you're one of my best friends on here! I love how you're always defending people and you seem like one of the most genuine people on here!