Principesse Disney The Person Above Me Game

hajirah4 posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 01:21AM
So, it's a pretty straightfoward game. Here's an example.

A: Ready!
B: ^You're a great artist.
C: ^You're one of the nicest people I know
A: ^I love the way how you defend Merida
D: ^You say the funniest jokes all the time. Remember when you said blablablablabla? I laughed soooo much.

Note that A started the game and said ready, but when a new person came they didn't say ready. So when the third person came,t hey just continued the game. It doesn't have to be one sentence. Just make sure it's positive. And don't make anything up! By this, I mean that you shouldn't mention something that has nothing to do with that person. I, for intance have never showed my face here before, so I wouldn't believe you if you said that you liked my eyebrows, which you've never seen. Plus, that's creepy. Do you guys get it? So one person says ready, and then the game starts.

Rules:

1. First person must say ready or anything. There just has to be a person to start the game.
2. The next person starts the game by giving a compliment.
3. Always be positive. Don't say anything rude/mean/iapropriate, etc...
4. Have fun!

Principesse Disney 750 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 750

più di un anno fa fanlovver said…
^ I love your contributions and how active you are!
più di un anno fa misscindyspice said…
^ Oh my gosh, I adore your icons! You are so talented!
fanlovver commented…
Thank te so much! I really appreciate it :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa BelleRose829 said…
^your so very nice and sweet to everyone! I adore your presents here on fanpop. I also love that we have a lot in common. I never say anything if I don't mean it, and you are literally one of the best people I know. I enjoy reading you articles as well. Your personality is just so bubbly is amazing :3
misscindyspice commented…
Thank you! That means a lot :3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa shanyuisboss said…
^Yoy are incredibely mature and intelligent, but so fun to be around. You are always debating respectfully but still always manage to add some wit and have this kind of bubbly quality to you. You are awesome!
più di un anno fa vanessa-vanns said…
^you have unique username, "Shan Yu Is Boss". It must be showing that you have unique personality and that makes you special!
^ I love your icons and that you love Anna!
più di un anno fa mhs1025 said…
^ You have a good user name!
più di un anno fa Diazdiaz95 said…
I don't know you well but you seem like a very nice person. I'd like to get to know you :)
^You bring so much fun to this club and are so fun to talk to! You are always adding so much joy and fun and I love how you welcomed yourself into this place with such confidence. Okay, that sounded really wierd but whatever. :P
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Aww thanks, it made perfect sense to me =) più di un anno fa
^I love how you can say what you mean and state reasons without being rude and doing so perfectly!
più di un anno fa cruella said…
You're a very sweet and considerate person.
^ You're very nice, and intelligent! ^_^
^You're one of the nicest people I know, always kind and unique in every way possible. You are just a thoughtful person who has some of the greatest opinions in the world ;) I love and value your presents here
Awww! Thank te Liv! That is so nice, I'm blusing and just ahh flattery :'D più di un anno fa
I love how fun and unique you are. Your comments have often made me laugh, like today when you accidentally wrote "poop nmdis", see your funny without even trying XD
MalloMar commented…
I died when I read that comment, and showed my family who didn't find it nearly as funny as I did... più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa lionkingartist said…
^ your really cool and nice your not afraid to speak your mind but at the same time your super quirky and funny and I love reading your comments!
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Aww thank you. I didn't know i was all that so thanks :) I hope we can get to know each other, as te seem like a really nice person. più di un anno fa
lionkingartist commented…
your most certainly welcome! and yeah I would Amore to get to know te più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MalloMar said…
^You're really sweet, and passionate about your love for the Lion King. I respect that.
lionkingartist commented…
thank te so much!!! più di un anno fa
^ I love how you are always by people's side. Even if you aren't vocal about it and standing up for people like Esmeralda, you always seem to just stand by them and make them feel welcome. :)
MalloMar commented…
Thank you! I had to read it a few times to understand, but I get it. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa 324anna said…
^You're incredibly smart and so persuasive, you have made me change my mind in so many occasions and I admire how you do it without offending anyone. (Also I'm sorry for before, I was just looking at the previous page and I thought it was the last page, then I saw that the last comment was Annabethandco's, so that compliment was meant for her, I didn't mean to offend you about the LGTB people, I'm really sorry)
shanyuisboss commented…
Thanks! And don't apologize, te did nothing wrong. I'm not offended at all, I was just a bit confused. But thanks again! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
^I haven't been a normal user on here in a while so I don't know what to say but Ill start with this. I love your icon cuz Ariel is awesome! And since just about every user here has supported me in the last year, I must say thank you to you too cuz I appreciate you =)
last edited più di un anno fa
324anna commented…
Thank you, I don't know te well but te seem a very nice person. :) più di un anno fa
smile
^You're one of the old (meaning you've been here a while) but gold users. I have never seen you make a rude comment.
^ Where do I start? Well, you are probably the sweetest person on this whole page, you're always so friendly and kind to everyone, and you're hilarious! Your contributions on the Random Fun Place make me laugh so hard! :D
^I love how you are always running around to people's walls and thanking them for something or giving them a compliment or whatever. You show so much support for everyone and are always around keeping the friendship alive.
I love that you are mature but still know how to have fun. You are super nice and supportive and great to talk with :) Of course, you're not going to see this for a while since you'll be gone for a month. I'm already missing you.
più di un anno fa coolsinger198 said…
^I love how smart and observant you are, especially with Mulan!
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thank te =) più di un anno fa
^ I love how vocal you are!
^I love how active you are with this club! I always see you posting things! I also love how you are from Tennessee! It's like I can hear your accent while you are online! ;)
mhs1025 commented…
This just made my day! <3 più di un anno fa
^ You are so funny and sassy, and I love how much you defend Jasmine! :)
coolsinger198 commented…
Awww thank te gurl! più di un anno fa
^ I love your icon!
^ You are very friendly and nice and I love how dedicated you are with your make-up DP edits, which are so beautiful btw. :)
più di un anno fa MissAngelPaws said…
^ You are very nice and friendly to everyone and I love your comments :)
^You were one of the users I wanted to meet in that "stalking-Fanpop-before-joining" stage! You state your opinions honestly, but you're NEVER rude.
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thank te :) più di un anno fa
^ You are seriously the sweetest person ever! You're friendly, you're kind, and everyone loves to be around you!
più di un anno fa MissAngelPaws said…
^ You're amazing! You are so kind and I love how you love Anna so much!
^ I love your spunk!
^ You seem like a very nice person. :)
^ You have great opinions and a great way of expressing them, and you're a really nice guy to talk with!
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Thank te :) più di un anno fa
^ You are one of the sweetest users here! You make so nice comments and I also love how you appreciate Merida's beauty, even though it's a quite unpopular opinion to have her first.
Oh, thank te so much! That's so sweet of te :3 più di un anno fa
^ I love your personality! You're a sweet person!
più di un anno fa sweetie-94 said…
^I love that you're active on this site and your edits are amazing
più di un anno fa ZeldaFanForever said…
^ I love that you are still here, even though you´re not as active anymore :D
^ I love your icon!
^ I love your makeup edits and how you always compliment people on here! :)
^I love your sweetness, and kindness towards everyone here. You care always optimistic and a great friend. Love you gurl. :)
Aww, thank te so much girl! You're so sweet ^-^ più di un anno fa
^ You're very funny, friendly, creative and I love your dedication to Jasmine. :)
You are very sweet and smart. Every comment you make is very honest without being rude. I appreciate your opinions and I love getting feedback from you!
324anna commented…
Aww thank te so much that made my day! più di un anno fa
You are very nice and funny and I like all your contributions to the club.
You have to be one of the coolest people on here. Your really fun and energetic, but also really laid back and calm. Your just a gem to have around.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Aww thank te :) That put a smile on my face. più di un anno fa
^You have been on this club for while, but you are already one of the users I see as a very inspirational person. You have such a different opinion from the rest of us that makes you unique. I love reading your comments.
You are so nice and I love how much you love and defend Jasmine. I always like your comments, you always seem really supportive and just fun.
^ I agree with Olivia, you are definitely one of the coolest people here. You're very funny and awesome and generally an amazing person to talk to. I love all the conversations I've had with you, I hope we continue like this!