Bolt - Un eroe a quattro zampe Why fight?

HotelForDogs posted on Dec 08, 2010 at 01:02AM
Hello peeps. Hotel For Dogs BIGGEST fan again. :3

I see a BUNCH of Bolt lovers fighting over who is the ''1 Bolt Fan'' But....why fight? Why does it matter? Its just a title....

No, im not a Bolt fan. I like it, but not a fan. You guys are going to feel dumb later on in life with all this fighting.

Why? I know, and even YOU know, that you are going to grow out of Bolt someday. And dont say ''IM NEVER GOING TO GROW OUT OF BOLT HE IS MY LIFE!!!'' No. You ARE going to grow out of it. Even a fellow Bolt fan agreed with me on this.

So, why fight over something that wont matter anymore later on?

RANTRANTRANT I will try to stop. X3 I just dont like all this. :c

~Tiger

Bolt - Un eroe a quattro zampe 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa boltlover said…
worried
i just think that onyx is just trying WAY to hard....
più di un anno fa HotelForDogs said…
^
She left, so nothing to worry about.
hmmm
aww, really? i thought she could still do what she was doing, but just a bit less cocky
più di un anno fa ILoveBolt2Much said…
See, I compete to be Bolt's biggest fan, but I don't make it my life. Even I know that what does a movie matter? A title? Really, you don't need to put a movie in front of friends, family, religion, and life. Humans are made to do so much more than wallow over a movie. We have such a greater destiny.

That's why I don't fight for top spot anymore, because I've discovered that.
big smile
yup, this is just my side job, hehe, i sell my drawings to make money o: see that drawing down there? I drew it, muhhaahahaha!
last edited più di un anno fa
 yup, this is just my side job, hehe, i sell my drawings to make money o: see that drawing down there?
più di un anno fa Boltsno1EverFan said…
hotelfordogs, YOU will grow out of hotelfordogs.

Actually, hotelfordogs, nobody fights for top spot for the biggest fan of 'hotelfodogs' because nobody likes it!

I wont grow out of bolt.
^DUH i will grow out of it. I know, this is only about Bolt. When did I say that people fought over Hotel For Dogs?

uh, yes you will. You will look like a complete idiot going around saying that youre some stupid dog`s biggest fan when ur like 20.
più di un anno fa Boltsno1EverFan said…
you know i wont if you argue with this, dont get jealous. And no, i wont feel like an idiot because my job could be about bolt, helping make bolt 2. So mind your own life.
Jealous. Wow. Really. Thats almost SAD.
Im laughing. Seriously.
wink
Please stop fighting.. its like fighting over nuthinggggg!!! Please, HotelForDogs has a point, but you will never be an idiot, bolts not some idiot dog... to some people.. and so is hotel for dogs, its a great move as is bolt! im here to share my artistic values with other people like you. WE ALL grow out of some things, but somtimes not. Okay? I will always love bolt in my heart. Ofcourse im going to put the fanatic side down for a couple of years to live my own life instead of living bolts, but then later i will focus on bolt again, but in my heart i will always think of that animated dog like people remember the classic mickey mouse.. you know? No oe is stupid or anything!!!!! PLEASE.. HFD will always love hotel for dogs (good movie by the way..) and BN1EF will always love bolt. You can never Un-love something.. geesh.... and yes... people can live or mind their own life, but try to look out for others.. or at least warn them..
thank you
-boltover™
più di un anno fa dianacarr5678 said…
meh
Here's a fact about me I liked Bolt (not Love) but I got grown out of it after I saw How To Train Your Dragon. When I saw HTTYD I loved the movie right away but I out grown it I truly realised that I just liked Toothless and Terrible Terror. But I know I'll get over it.
più di un anno fa BoltJT said…
I totally agree HFD. You speak truth.
più di un anno fa Martyrockz12 said…
I couldn't agree more with you HotelForDogs, I'm getting really pissed off with all this bitching and braging about being Bolt's biggest fucking fan. And also people claiming they are his 'biggest fan' just becuase they have over a TRILLION effin items of it and know EVERY single line from the movie... -sigh- I mean geez, get a life people(yeah, I'm talking to you Onyx) -.- Bcuz it's not about that, it's about how it makes you feel in your heart. I am a fan of this movie becuase of the true meaning of it; which is self-discovery, friendship and faithfulness. It's not a fashion of any sort.

I've also never been keen on the term 'biggest fan'. i suppose in some peoples minds they can be the 'biggest fan' of something, but like you said they grow out of it. it doesnt mean the film won't always be special to them. Which is okay, it just gets me wound-up when people get cocky and feel the need to shove it down other's throats. It's not nice and it's not cool :/

Okay, nuff said. Sorry about my bitch rant people, but I had to let it out.
last edited più di un anno fa
Thank you, martyrocks! you are right.
più di un anno fa SHIROsNO1FAN said…
angry
this is why i don't like bolt fantards they fight over is biggest fan bullshit is annoying who cares is his biggest fan just keep it to yourself
^ I know, right?
più di un anno fa catgy said…
I know.I'm REALLY sick of the fighting.Its driving me NUTS.
cool
Me too! I love it when people say they are a biggg fan of Bolt, but there isnt just ONE biggest fan!
I actually think that the people who dont think they are the biggest fan, ARE! :) Because they are more mature and awesome!
più di un anno fa no1BOLTfan said…
sad
I will NEVER, EVER grow out of Bolt. And I don't care what anyone says, I'm his #1 fan. And HFD, it's same thing with you, you said you were hotel for dogs biggest fan. There are probably people out there who fight with eachother for being hotel for dogs biggest fan. There's probably people out there who fight like that about EVERY movie, who cares. Just let them fight, they will stop eventually. All though I do agree, Onyx tries a little too hard...you should see her deviant art. And she was mean in one pic on here that showed when she used to be #1 on the leadership board, she put take that puny Bolt fans. That was just mean.
angry
And also, Bolt is not a stupid dog. He is my hero and I will never feel like an idiot for loving him. I do not put him before my family or anything like that, but he is a HUGE part of my life and constantly on my mind. If you're just going to complain about Bolt lovers, leave the club.
cool
First off, I recommend you not to comment on something that is 2 YEARS OLD, because things have changed. A LOT.

You'll see when you're 60, you'll see.

Actually, I have already grown out of Hotel For Dogs. ^^; I am now the biggest ever fan of Dodger and Puss In Boots, Puss especially. And no, NOBODY fought me for my title ,that's why I changed. It's more fun when you get to battle with other fans. :)

And FYI, Onyx is my BEST FRIEND. I like Bolt now, but not as much as her. She is his biggest ever fan, no one else. I mean really, do you have more than 90 pieces of merchandise and 250 reasons? Nupe. I want to see proof if you do, don't try and lie. But it's good to see you don't put him in from of your Family or Friends. ;)
yeah it is kinda fun to fight for your title lol