posted by LilysLittleTwin
te might be a Doctor Who fan if…
1. te have debates over the best Doctor with other obsessed friends.
2. te own a replica Sonic Screwdriver, and attempt to unlock doors with it.
3. te make the sound of the SS while doing this, and quickly unlock the door yourself, telling yourself it worked.
4. te know what Time Lord Rock is, and feel a sense of pride about this.
5. te think Chameleon Circuit is the best band in the world.
6. You’ve written a Time Lord Rock song.
7. te claim your refrigerator is a TARDIS with a broken Chameleon Circuit.
8. You’re terrified of gas masks and Angel statues.
9. Also people who repeat what te say, and silent libraries.
10. te look around wildly for the TARDIS whenever te see a flash of blue light.
11. te randomly quote The Doctor, successfully scaring family and/or Friends who have no idea what you’re talking about.
12. You’re convinced you’re a Time Lord, and cerca for a fob watch in order to regain your Lost identity.
13. te make complicated essays on the subject of the best companion.
14. te were genuinely disappointed when te found out te couldn’t major in jiggery pokery.
15. te cerca the town for blue police boxes.
16. te make sure the mannequins don’t sposta in clothing stores.
17. te ask people to refer to te as “the Doctor”.
18. You’d be alright with being abducted da aliens, because the Doctor would save te and you’d become his successivo companion.
19. te dibattito over what te would say if a Cyberman asked if you'd invia to the upgrading program.
20. te suspect that Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of fuoco is the Doctor undercover to fight the alien Voldemort.
21. te cried at the end of “Doomsday”.
22. You’re genuinely confused when your attempt at using psychic paper doesn’t work.
23. te always spell Raxacoricofallapatorius correctly, and know what species lives there.
24. You’ve watched ‘The Big Bang 2’ so many times, it isn’t confusing anymore.
25. te plan on going as a Cyberman, Dalek, o the Doctor for Halloween.
26. te now find all the Easter eggs on DVDs in hopes of finding a message from the Doctor.
27. te stare down Angel statues whenever te see them, and possibly warn others not to blink.
28. te actually pay attention in science class.
29. te cerca through history libri for some mention of a doctor with a blue box.
30. Your answer in Clue is the vespa in the biblioteca with the lead piping.
31. te know the history behind Luke, K9, and Mr. Smith.
32. te thought for sure Master/Doctor was canon, and were very confused when it wasn’t confirmed.
33. te know the names of even minor characters.
34. You’ve gone on a mission to become più like the Doctor, even having one of your Friends as your companion.
35. te listen closely for a beat of four drums in your head.
36. te ask your family and Friends some domande occasionally, in case they were skinned for use of the Slitheen family.
37. te cerca in mirrors for a girl with a red balloon that isn’t behind you.
38. You’re scared of scarecrows in fields.
39. If te lose the instructions to something, te say te disagreed with them, and threw them into a supernova.
40. When te become bored, te spend your time da constructing a TARDIS out of Lego pieces.
41. te had a thought that the professor was The Master in “Utopia”, and were pleased when te saw te were correct.
42. You’d be incredibly scared if there were such a thing as Satellite 5.
43. te shout Exterminate at people who te don’t like, possibly waving around a plunger o egg beater.
44. te refuse to vote for anyone named Harold Saxon.
45. You’ve come up with diseases with the names of Doctor Who characters. Bonus points if Doctoritis is chronic winning.
46. te cerca for people named John Smith in hopes of meeting the Doctor.
47. te stare at anyone who is drumming their fingers on a tavolo with a beat of four.
48. te know who acted as all of the characters.
49. te stare into your fireplace, hoping to see the Doctor on the other side.
50. te would go to Gallifrey, if it wasn’t for the Time Lock.
51. te understand what ‘Dimensionally transcendental’ means.
52. te want a computer like Mr. Smith to continue the Doctor’s work on earth.
53. You’re terrified of ghosts in case they’re Cybermen coming from the Void.
54. te want the opening theme on your iPod.
55. Over half the analogies te make are Doctor Who related.
56. te spend half an ora talking with your friend about how te two are the twelfth Doctor and his companion.
57. CHARLIE FOR TWELFTH DOCTOR…enough said.
58. You’ve memorized the code to deactivate the Cybermen’s emotion inhibitor.
59. te were extremely excited when te realized te have a flashlight that looks vaguely like the Sonic Screwdriver.
60. te wish the movie ‘Titanic’ was più like ‘Voyage of the Damned’.
61. Someone makes the emoticon ‘-_________-’ and te scream “FACE OF BOE!”
62. te spend several minuti making the TARDIS online with letters and symbols.
63. te own one o più cutouts of the characters.
64. te can quote entire scenes.
65. te tried pesce custard just because of the Eleventh Doctor.
66. Your favourite frutta is a banana.
67. You’ve written complicated essays comparing the Doctors.
68. te can name all of the Doctors companions.
69. Whenever someone mentions the police, te think of the Judoon.
70. te shout Exterminate! at unwanted work.
71. te find that all your random doodling on scraps of paper turn out to be Daleks, o the TARDIS.
72. You’re very disappointed when te look at a screwdriver, as it is not sonic enough.
73. te believe in the coolness of fezzes.
74. You’re incredibly frightened of cracks in your wall.
75. te spoiled half of Doctor Who after Doomsday to make yourself feel better about Rose leaving.
76. te write ‘Bad Wolf’ everywhere.
77. te spent several hours trying to understand the epic win that was ‘Last of the Time Lords’.
78. te wish te lived on Gallifrey.
79. te sing Time Lord Rock loudly and wonder when people stare.
80. te say ‘Team Dalek’ in response to ‘Team Edward o Jacob?’ questions.
81. te study pictures of the Empire State Building to look for Dalekanium at the top.
82. You’re afraid to answer phones in case the person asks if you’re their mummy.
83. te refuse to get a GPS incase the Sontarans plan to take over Earth.
84. You’re scared of someone eating spaghetti out of the corner of your eye, because they look like an Ood.
85. te don’t trust the people dressed up as Santa for Christmas.
86. o Natale trees.
87. te wonder if anything terrible will happen in England on Natale Day
88. te look in the phone book for anyone named Sally Sparrow.
89. te bought a fez.
90. Because they’re cool.
91. You’re terrified of getting the gas at the dentist because of the gas mask.
92. te sigh at all the things the human race is sending into space, thinking they’re drawing too much attention to theirselves.
93. te idly wonder if there are still pig-humans living under New York.
94. You’ve prepared a speech in case of an alien invasion about Earth being a Level 5 planet.
95. te wonder if our sun is sentient.
96. te wonder if there was ever a headmaster of an English school named John Smith.
97. te want to go to England for Natale to witness the successivo alien invasion.
98. te imagine time as one big ball of wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey stuff.
99. te named a trampoline Cassandra.
100. te stared at this lista in wonder about how close it was to your life.