Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog Sequel Ideas

katiemariie posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 11:57AM
NOTE: This forum will contain spoilers for Act III. Proceed with caution.

What are your ideas for the sequel?

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa thecon said…
Dr. Horrible will be sidelined in the evil league of evil as he is spending too much time on a personal project... a device to bring Penny back. She is brought back, but I have no idea what next.... meanwhile Captain Hammer will possibly seek revenge on Horrible... I'm not sure on that one....
più di un anno fa Sgt_monster said…
Prof. Normal and Dr. Horrible develop a loose friendship/partnership,being that they are the 'Super-Science' Villains. I think that both of them should be adverse to outright killing for killings sake. They are more interested in 'Teaching everyone a lesson'. Perhaps they, and other members of the ELE chaff under Bad Horse's iron hoof. They decide to break off and go their own way, but Bad Horse will have none of it. He pits the rest of the ELE against them, and quite by change both Dr. Horrible and Prof. Normal end up being labeled as Heroes by the press after thwarting a mass poising of the water supply planned by Bad Horse.(They enlist/force Johnny Snow to freeze the reservoir to make the poison inert.) Johnny is a better hero than Hammer(not by much though) and shares credit for saving the city with DH and PN. Add music and TADA!!
più di un anno fa LOSTaddict said…
laugh
Dr Horrible has been part of the ELE for a couple of months, and the other villains are starting to figure out that he really isn't THAT evil. They starts questioning whether he really did kill Penny on purpose & if he should be kicked out of the ELE or not. Meanwhile, Dr Horrible is feeling depressed about accidentally killing Penny and is working on a device to bring her back. He does bring her back, but she hates the fact that he's a villain. Dr Horrible tries acting good for Penny, but is actually pulling heists & whatnot behind her back. Captain Hammer finds out about Penny coming back to life & tries to win her back. The rest of this plot I'll figure out later....
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SaturdaySurpris said…
cool
1-Hmmm, I don´t think they´re gonna bring Penny back, but it would be cool if her ghost haunts Billy and he must go to her apartment\home to do something that she never finished before her death.
2-A new super hero will come to try to fight against the ELE, maybe Penny´s sister! XD
3-Captain Hammer tries to win the city´s love, but they hate him becuz he left them at the end to take care about himself and now he tries to get revenge on Billy, who has to flee. (maybe even he gets help from Jonny Snow^^)