Ed & Leighton What do te think?! Ed likes Leighton o Leighton likes Ed.

Comical posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 02:41PM
I saw a video and it seems to me that Ed Westwick has more feelings for Leighton Meester than Meester herself has for Westwick. Even though they're a cute couple, I just want to know who likes whom first.

Ed & Leighton 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa GGirl_CB4BW said…
what video did you see?
and i agree that ed would definitely have a thing for Leighton from the beginning but i still think Leighton likes ed to....however since season 1 maybe the tables have turned...ed is dating jessica (aka vanessa) now so maybe he is over Leigh?!!!
più di un anno fa Comical said…
Well, I didn't see a particular video that actually shows Ed likes Leighton, but I reviewed a lot of videos of those two, and in my point of view, I think Ed had a crush on Leighton. But he just didn't show it, and WHAT?!?! I didn't know Ed is dating Jessica. Oh My GUSH~ It's so.....(can't find the word..NOOO!!!
più di un anno fa Stephxcullen said…
I agree ! Ed really likes Leighton it's SO obvious ! And I think Leighton really like Ed too ! ;-)
più di un anno fa Hanz8 said…
heart
i agree i think more so on ed's part, i think if there was no stan he would be all over her :)
xoxo
più di un anno fa _trendy_ said…
I think they really feel for each other something more than just friendship .. they simply hide it ..
Leighton start dating with Sebastian and Ed in order to respond at the same time start dating with Jessica..it's obvious
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa crazy8gurly said…
haha what a quesiton LOOOL !! but I agree with you .. I think Ed has more feelings for her than leighton .. I don't know I think leighton seems don't care about him that much as he do !! and that is maybe we don't know lool
più di un anno fa debie24 said…
I think they like each other ,and they make a screamin hot couple ...........
più di un anno fa chairlover0896 said…
how do they not see it? they're perfect together!