Eleven & Amy ciao Elamy fans! **NEW articolo 4 THE LUVVERZ OF ELEVEN/AMY**

scarxtardis posted on Jun 28, 2010 at 03:26AM
Ok, Hi Everyone!
WHO agrees with ME, that ALL the dumb "Rory/Amy" shippers should be knocked out?
I DO!
(I love Rory, but he should find another girl. How about... River Song? Kidding, ew.)

Another thing...
I fund a fact. Yes, an interesting fact about David Tennant.
Most fans of him are teenage girls.
And because of that, he's the only Doctor they've seen.
THATS NOT FAIR FOR MATT, IS IT?!

And if Amy and Doctor got together,
I wouldn't be as jealous. ;D

Eleven & Amy 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Alexi95 said…
big smile
I kinda like Rory/Amy but no where near as much as I love Eleven/Amy! Hell yeah! lol
I had a thought a while back that Rory should find another girl, (in my mind she's a blue alien, probs been watching Avatar too much :P)
Teenage girls indeed fawn over Tennant! Actually so did I at one point... Funny story actually, Me and my friend found this rock and thought it was a brilliant idea to stick a picture of David Tennant on it and like cary it around everywhere (till her mum threw it out :( that is)
But I am sooo over that phase!
Matt Smith FTW!!! ;)
più di un anno fa criminalminds15 said…
I do much prefer Amy/11 but let's not get to drastic about kicking out Amy/Rory shippers... We don't want to seem mean when really we're the nicest around! I like Rory so yes, perhaps another woman, but not River Song not even he deserves her! I am the same with Lexi as to the David Tennant phase (minus the creepy rock bit) but now Matt's the only Doc for me!
laugh
^loI swear it didn't seem creepy at the time... Now though? Well let's not get in to that...
And I agree River dosn't deserve Rory! She-well she deserves the creepy rock if anything, maybe not even that actually.... lmao
No, it's not at all creepy to carry a rock around with you with someone's face on it. I was creeped out when one of my friend's kept a rock touched by The Midnight Beast let alone your story! ;p
She definitely doesn't deserve Rory he's nice and sweet and she's arrogant and smelly! She does sooo not deserve a rock with David's face on!
lol, don't worry I realise the creepiness of my ways now :P
Smelly??
I think your right there! That rock was special- i mean... yeah!
Well at least now you know...
Yeah... She's a smelly, stinky, rubbish person! Sorry, I ran out of mature adjectives! :p
^lol I can see that :P
Yeah... Well... When I next find a thesaurus I'll amaze you with my amazing vocabulary!
laugh
lol I look forward to that... I can just imagine all the new complicated insults you'll shoot at River with the power of the Thesaurus!
Lmao
laugh
Most definitely. Dreadful, terrible, appaling, dire, unpleasant, bad, poor. All for looking up awful!
Dire is a good word... You could say: River is in Dire need of a new name!
Cuz seriously what type of name is River??
I know right! It's abismal, River Song it's just like some tacky garden fairy!
^You love the word abismal don't you? lol
LOL Tacky garden fairy... it does indeed ;)
Kinda... Grr! You're starting to learn my favourite words and what I'm about to say!

Definitely! Amy sounds like a fairytale and River sound like an abismal garden ornament!
What can I say? It's a special talent of mine ;) lol

lol, The fairytale and the abismal garden gnome...
I don't have any special talents... :(

Yep, if there was an AMy vs. River spot that should so be the motto! ;)
surprise
Aww I'm sure that's not true! It's just... hidden... OMINUS!!!

OMG I was JUST thinking that! Two great minds think alike!
Ominus?

Definitely but would it even be fun seeing as Amy will beat her before she's even crossed the starting line?
big smile
Yeah that's one of my fav words...

True, true :D Our Amy is awesome like that!
Cool! I now see right through you!!

She is!
più di un anno fa ladychazabc said…
what if all three of them visit a planet or earth, in the future or the past, they all meet a local girl - rory falls in love with her and he tells amy, he wants a divorce....amy and the doc get together??

unlikely though :/
più di un anno fa scarxtardis said…
^ I like it! But yes, very unlikely. And Doctor and Amy won't get together. Doctor has never been with anyone. He loved rose, but they weren't together. Chemistry and kisses is the way to go :D