Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 10489

più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Yeah, let's do this.
Velos: But master, you know what he did the last time he saw you.
Seimon: It's worth a shot, go follow Ginger, Me and Saara got this.
più di un anno fa Jennifer0 said…
*they go to my room in Fairy Hills*
Saara: *opens closet,rummages around and pulls out a blood red medallion with shaking hands* T-the memories....OH GOD! *lets medallion drop on floor and clutches her head*
last edited più di un anno fa
Seimon: SAARA! (thoughts): Oh no, she's broken, that medallion must hold lots of memories. (out loud): Saara, come on, you've got to snap out of it.
Saara:no MOM! ITS TOO DANGEROUS!KARA! *goes into a corner of a room and shudders and rocks back and forth for 10 minutes*
Saara: I-its over....s-sorry *shakily holds medallion again and rubs it* he should be here in about f-five minutes...
Seimon: It's no problem, *eyes change to purple with Black stars in it* These are the true demons eyes.
*Zeref appears*
Zeref: Saara....what is it!?@ I am very busy with analyzing the results of your last test!
Saara: *shakily curtseys* s-sorry Lord Zeref, I was wondering if your lordship could bestow some knowledge upon me and your other...*tears start rolling down my eyes* experiment
Zeref: *smiles smugly* and what might that be?
Saara: Who k-killed Experiment 135's parents and why
Zeref: HAHAHAHA! That was me disguised as a couple of demons to get such a fine specimen as 135! *disappears into the shadows*
Saara: *breaks down and cries on the floor*
Seimon: What? It was him, just because he wanted me. *Power becomes extremely immense*
Saara: Listen...I have to tell you why I called him "Lord Zeref" and how I knew your experiment number...
Seimon: *power calms down* Alright, tell me.
Saara: When i was very young, my parents owed a debt to Zeref,so they sent me to him, to be his assistant and to be one of his experiments...when Zeref found out that my parents thought that I was enough to pay his debt, in a blinding rage he sent Kara to kill all of us....I think you know the story from there
Seimon: But that doesn't tell me how you knew MY experiment #,
Saara: Being his assistant, I dud all sorts of odd jobs for him, one of them was feeding the experiments, I never knew how they got there, I knew he was an evil man but, *sob* i didn' wanna dieee!
Saara: *has tears in her eyes* By each experiments cell there is a clipboard that has some basic information on it, identification sort of things... one of them was your experiment number, im experiment 777
Saara: *hugs Seimon and says muffled* you are like a brother to me...wish you were haha
Seimon: We share the same sorrow, I feel like as if, you're the first person to acknowledge my sorrow, thank you.
Saara: Thank you for not dying on me, thank Zeref he hasn't killed you yet.....thank a higher power I've met you
Seimon: Yeah, but I don't understand, any other human that's not a wizard normally is scared of me, but you aren't
Saara: I just dont see the point, I think i would sound like a hypocrite, most people who have heard of me stay away from me too. they think i have "Zeref's Protection" or something. I dont know
Seimon: Now I want to know, How does it feel being a full human?
Saara: Im NOT a full human, you know, im a chimera, Zeref turned me into one although you are the only person i have told, except Ginger of course!
Seimon: Oh, but to be serious, when can we end this whole experiment thing?
Saara: What do you mean?....oh....I don't know, what power do we have? what is the point? I don't know. All i know is that Zeref let me loose to live for a while normally, if you count him stalking me and testing me a lot randomly normally. I am free...for now....so i am going to enjoy it while it lasts...you?
Seimon: I don't know, I mean, I feel like as if I'm tied to a chain, even though I no longer work for him, I still get this feeling, that I need to end this
Saara: We still are his experiments, we are on a chain, although it may not be literal. He watches us, he tests us, its like we are still in the lab.
Seimon: One of these days, someone's gonna take him down
Saara: not today though, we are not strong enough
*closes eyes*
we are being watched again...
Seimon: Ok, Zeref. What do you want us to do?
Saara:*hears a raspy voice* deathdeathkillkillsuicidemurderhomocidehom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide­dea­thd­eat­hki­llk­ill­sui­cid­emu­rde­rho­moc­ide­hom­oci­ded­eat­hmu­rde­rsu­ici­des­uic­ide SACRIFICE!
Saara: he wants us to kill something as a sacrifice to make him stronger
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
( hey brokensun :P , been a while )

-Omen Turned to the man- "do I know you?"
Seimon: Like what?
(we arent in Fairy Tail we are in Fairy Hills*
Saara: *shrugs* you find a bug, i will start to make the sacrifical magic circle
Seimon: Um, ok. (thoughts): Phew, no human or animal lives. *Finds a bug outside grabs it, brings it back to Saara and puts it in the circle*
( Blarg )

-Omen had walked up to fairy hills the girls looked at him werid-

Erza : What are you doing here ?

-Raion came up from behind Omen and shouted- "WERE LOOKING FOR SEIMON!!"

-Omen smiled at Erza- "sorry Erza, I am looking for Seimon is he around?"

-Erza nodded- "inside, AND STAY IN THE HALL WAY ONLY!"

-Omen nodded- "alright, same goes for you Raion, I don't need you getting into trouble unlike out last job." -Raion giggled, As omen entered the building-
Seimon: *Sees Omen* Well, It's nice to you Omen
Saara: I dont really know for sure, i just cant bear the loss of a life, truthfully just a bug... *starts muttering phrases of a unknown language* YOOOOOM-TAH! *the bug turns to ashes* ...better be enough...Zeref...
Seimon: I don't want to give any other casualties
-Omen's eye's widen at the mention Zeref- "what are you two doing over there ?" -Omen's Aura changed to a completely different one-
Seimon: Look, we have a lot of explaining to do I know.
-Omen crossed his arms- "Rion, get out of here" -Rion nodded and ran off- "as A S-class Mage I demand A explination for this."
Saara: Omen, I have heard of you, if you were lucky *smiles sadly* you would have never met me, i sincerely hope you dont get killed...
-Omen looked at Saara- "I've been hearing that Alot lately. It would seem i'm famous among the newer members of fairy tail, now tell me what are you doing?"
Seimon: Ok, look. When me and Saara were young, our parents were killed. So we were captured by Zeref, and we were forced to work labor for the guy. Maybe days later, we managed to escape, but he still watches us, and tests us,
well you didnt do any labor Seimon, you were purely a test subject unlike me.
-Omen Looked at the two members of fairy tail- "Okay I understand that, Are you summoning him here ?, this should be reported to the council!, Not to be commited here by you two, You'll both die if you face him as you are now. Luckily for you I am able to Eat his Darkness Magic."
Seimon: No we weren't summoning him
Seimon: Wait, you're an S-Class right Omen?
-Omen nodded- "that I am, what of it ?"
Seimon: Maybe... Maybe you can help us take him down,
-Omen growled- "NOT IF YOU SUMMON HIM HERE I CAN'T!"
Seimon: We weren't summoning him here,