Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 10489

più di un anno fa Emilyemarld787 said…
(Drew) Uhh im sorry she just kissed me it wasnt my fault!
(Naomi) Sure whatever)
(Erza) i see the villain kissed drew
(Naomi) How did you know?
(Erza Touches her nose)
(Naomi smiles and grabs drew and runs into the guild's bathroom) (Naomi) Listen drew i really like you and (Naomi kisses drew soflty)
(Drew is startled by the kiss and says: (Drew) Naomi i dont like you im really sorry (Naomi cry's and runs into her house)
(Naomi while crying falls asleep)
(Naomi wakes up in the arms of loke)
(Loke) Hello fair maiden May i take you're hand for a dance?
(Lucy) Loke! No Flirting with other girls!
(Naomi giggles and jumps off his arms) (Naomi) How did we get in the guild? the last thing i remmeber is me falling asleep in bed while crying
(Lucy) Drew did all this (Naomi) Did all what? (Happy Opens the curtains and all guild members come and say HAPPY 2ND DAY AT FAIRY TAIL!!!!! (drew) Listen naomi.. (Naomi) Just shut up! This party is not going to make up for what you did..(Drew) NAOMI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I didn't kiss her she kissed me!
(Naomi) Really? Yeah and Happy hooked up with wendy WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU
(Drew) Look if you won't let me explain there's no point Maybe i am dating her I don't care anymore
(Naomi) Oh and the rets of you Great party for a baby [Naomi storms out the guild and travels on a train to sabertooth guild]
[[At sabertooth guild]
[Sting] Who's that knocking on the door? [Lecter sting's exceed] I think some enwcomer who wnats to join the guild [Fro] Fro thinks so too!
[Naomi wlaks in] (Naomi) Im just visiting i came here from fairy tail guild and i don't really liek it so i was wondering.....(Erza Natsu Drew gray and Lucy come storming in the guild)
(All four of them say: YOU'RE NOT TAKING NAOMI AWAY FROM US IF YOU WANT HER YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO FIGHT US
(Sting) What a bunch of idiots (Fro) Fro thinks so too! (Rogue) Just leave please
(Natsu grabs naomi and they all travel back to fairy tail guild)
[At fairy tail] (Naomi) Dre wim so sorry! i should've believed you at first! im such an idiot please forgive me..[Drew touches her lips with his finger] (Drew) Stop talking [He kisses her]
(naomi) i cant wait for the next job!
[Btw to find out what happened with drew and naomi's relationship go to the job place and at page 10 where they fight gods Ty! >:D
[1 week later]
(Mirajane) Drew Naomi ready for another job? (Naomi) Sure whats the job? (Drew) I don't care i just want the reward (Mirajane) Its about a man who hates fairy tail..(Naomi) Oh we're gonna get him..(drew) Hard
più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
Haku: *He walked back in the guild with Satsuki* .......
Satsuki: Hm..... Things don't normally get this lively for no reason.....
Haku: New recruit.....
Satsuki: It's probable.....
[Naomi walks in]
[anyone online plz say yes]
:c :c
(Well... I'm back now..)
Haku: *He looked to Naomi* Just as I thought... There she is...
più di un anno fa jinx_XD said…
Name: Gwen Erza
Magic: Origami
Place Of Living: Fairy Hills
Appearance: Black hair with white tips,wears sweatpants,and a violet sweater
Personality: Calm
Pets: A ginger owl
(I wonder if anyone's still here....)
più di un anno fa Dessychan said…
Name- Risa Senri

Age- 22

Gender- Female

Height- 5,8

Weight- 145 lbs

Hair Color- Red

Eye Color- Green

Magic- Telepathic and Wind Magic.

Place of living- Sun Village

Weapons(optional)- A long, silver metal staff with wind magic engravings spiraling around it. Wind Magic can be channeled through it to the end of the staff. (It can be used on either sides.)

Appearance- She is rather tall for her age with long red hair that she keeps in a loose bun. She normally wears either pants, shorts or skirts. She rarely wears dresses, but when she does they are enchanting.

Personality- She can be silent and unsocial at first, but she is overall protective of her friends and family. She can be stubborn and loud but she is overall sweet and kind.

Birthday(optional)- X762

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- Single.

Any other things you would like us to know-
She fights with her fists and feet sometimes, especially when she is mad.
*Haku returned from another job with Satsuki*
(Welcome to ya.)
più di un anno fa GemimaEyeson said…
Name- Arabella Delirivy (female)

Age- 18

Magic- Balance (the power to summon minions and scarab, snakes, vipers, sandstorms, waves, and the most powerfullest is the sphinx).

Place of living- The town of Gioridegh (gee-or-iee-day).

Weapons- Electric Shurikens

Appearance- She has light skin, crystal blue eyes, dirty orange hair that goes up to the middle of her back, a lilac shirt with with a aqua vest, an aqua skirt with lilac tights that goes up to knee height, and sparkly gray 70’s boots.

Personality- She’s shy, sweet, gentle, caring and charming! She loves all animals and typically is an animal tamer.

Birthday- October 18, 1997

Pet- Alice, a silver-lined tabby cat

Boyfriend: Caden Frensaze, 20 years old. They love each other and they’re not afraid to show it!
(Sweet.)
più di un anno fa KonataAqua said…
Name- Konata Aki

Age- 17

Magic- Music dragon slayer (ability to use any type of magic by singing a certain song or playing a magic instrument), celestial magic

Place of living- Fiore, Magnolia

Weapons(optional)- Whip

Appearance- long black hair, bright blue eyes, always wears kimono's has fairy tail mark on right thigh,

Personality- kind, sweet, and a bit shy at first, but can easily get angry if anyone hurts her friends, is strong and playful

Birthday(optional)- may, 12

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- exceed, named kyo orange with three red thick strips in back of head

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- secretly has a crush on gray fullbuster

Any other things you would like us to know- her story: long ago when the first guild master of fairy tail was still master of it there was a village magic users called music magic user's they had the ablity to use any magic possible just by singing or playing an instrument, these magic users were all around the world but sadly all the magic council didn't approve of this they feared that they may end up replacing other wizards so they came to a decision to get rid of them so the gathered all the music magic users in prisoned them for life so they caught every single one except for the music dragon slayer her self, she manege to get away with the help of young ur she and the master of fairy tail had put her in a magic spell that puts her into eternal rest and sended her into the sky between edolas and earthland she's stays there for years and years as the spell helps her grow slowly thats also how earthland was able to travel to edolas but with a little help from her magic she would sing a potal for them but the day the magic feel from edolas was the day she feel from the sky and woken she was 17 by then and ever since she met team nastu she's been staying in fiore and joined fairy tail master master makarvo already knew her story before he died and Mariajane became master, although the magic council is still looking for the last music dragon slayer they are banned from looking for her in the town of magnolia, she also didnt know this story until gray told her after she begged to come back to fairy tail after she was being hunted down by her pervious guild members, black magicians.

(kinda sucks but hehe i had this idea for awhile now)
(Naomi comes in looking for a guy named haku)
Naomi:Hey erza have you seen a guy named...Ha...ku?
Erza:Nope sorry he's on a job right now
Naomi: Too bad Are there any jobs for me?
Of course with drew
Erza:Yes there is naomi and drew Theres a man Kidnapping girls and torturing them
Naomi:He's gonna regret it when he see's me and drew hehe (go to the job place to see our fight)
Haku: .......
Satsuki: Haku, you don't seem at ease
Haku: I don't know...... Something just doesn't sit well with me...
più di un anno fa crystalpink16 said…
****( THIS IS THE OLD REFERENCE OF HER NEW ONE IS DIFFERENT A BIT ) ****

Name- Nevaeh Valentina

Age- Same as Natsu

Magic- Sirenec ( Siren-ick ) Dragon Slayer that she learned from a dragon when she was 3 ( She can use sound waves and noise around her to amplifie her power and she can create high pitched waves of sound that can distract enemies ) and also fire magic from her birth mom who died when she was 2

Place of living- In an apparent in the town

Weapons(optional)- Fire bow and arrows

Appearance- Long brown hair in a ponytail that has hot pink in the bangs and at the bottom of her hair, wears a dark pink shirt with 2 blue lines going across the top and the bottom of her shirt and her shirt has a dark blue belt and 2 light gold straps that goes across her neck and is tied in the back of her neck for straps for her shirt. She wears dark blue leggings with a light gold belt, dark pink sandals and light gold armour on her left elbow. She has light blue eyes and her Fairy Tail mark is magenta and on her shoulder.

Personality- Hyper, Confident, Smart but not intelligent, Caring, hot-headed, loyal

Birthday(optional)- August 16

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- a light peach colored Exceed named Blossom

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- Natsu ( Im a fan of Natsu and Lucy and i love Nalu )

Any other things you would like us to know- Nevaeh sometimes get's carried away when the guild gets upset or even when one person gets upset, it reminds her of when she was little and when she gave up hope after her mother and father died and then her dragon disappered
last edited più di un anno fa
crystalpink16 commented…
actually change the part of mother and father dieing to just her mother and her father left her più di un anno fa
(Another interesting character...)
crystalpink16 commented…
( Thank te ) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa crystalpink16 said…
Name- Nevaeh Valentina

Age- Same as Laxus

Magic- Sirenec ( Siren-ick ) Dragon Slayer that she learned from a dragon when she was 3 ( She can use sound waves and noise around her to amplifie her power and she can create high pitched waves of sound that can distract enemies ) and also fire magic from her birth mom who died when she was 2

Place of living- In an apparent in the town

Weapons(optional)- Fire bow and arrows

Appearance- Long brown hair in a ponytail that has hot pink in the bangs and at the bottom of her hair, wears a pink shirt with light pink long flowy sleeves that stop at her elbows, has light blue suspenders from her pants going to her shirt/ across her shoulders, dark blue shorts , dark pink sandals and light gold armour on her left elbow. She has light blue eyes and her Fairy Tail mark is magenta and on her shoulder.

Personality- Shy, Caring, Loyal, a bit hot-headed

Birthday(optional)- August 16

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- a light peach colored Exceed named Blossom

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- Laxus

Any other things you would like us to know- Nevaeh sometimes get's carried away when the guild gets upset or even when one person gets upset, it reminds her of when she was little and when she gave up hope after her mother died in a fire and her father left them a week before her mother died, Nevaeh is also deathly afraid of being in the pitch black alone cause it reminds her of her mothers death
last edited più di un anno fa
(Still pretty cool)
crystalpink16 commented…
Thanks più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa snowy254 said…
Name-julia winter.....

Age-17...
Magic-blizzard,snow,ice,devil form,blood form....
Place of living-unknown...
Weapons-ice & blood sphere.....
Apearance-blue hair,(hair style)two ponytail,lonely,sad,shy,likes blood,sometimes have urges in killing..
Personality-lives alone,used to having no friends,always ignored.....
Birthday-nov.19,1998.....
Boyfriend-no one.........
Also her left eyes is red the right eye is blue.......
Pet-ice fairy companion