Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 10489

più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
-ERza smirked switching Armor once more into her Lepord armor she got really fast all of a sudden-
( i'm actually gonan head to bed , Night :D )
più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
(same. Good night)
(Anyone?)
più di un anno fa Blaze_of_Ares said…
9me)
(Dang it, I was away, I g2g now, sorry)
più di un anno fa Jennifer0 said…
(hi everyone, anyone here? Be Levy for me please :D)
(I'm here, and I'll try)
(thanks, just find where i left off attacking Levy, i think it was 42)
(Well, Levy used a solid script wall attack, spikes were coming out of the big wall)
(then Elizabeth came out jumped over the wall and attacked levy while Ginger went through the cracks in the wall to punch levy)
Levy: *falls back and recovers right back* Solid Script: Silent *word Silent comes up and goes towards Elizabeth*
Elizabeth: HAHAHA! TOO SLOW! *she dodges with blinding speed while Ginger turns into liquid again and goes behind Levy and knocks Levy on the head*
Levy: Ow, huh, what spell was I gonna cast next?
Elizabeth: *runs at her with blinding speed and quickly gives her 6 jabs in her abdomen to neck area, not including her neck*
Ginger: This is too easy, you dont have a chance! *she flies up with her liquid metal wings and tries to drop on Levy*
Saara: Hey Ginger don't say that! Thats mean! *tries to help by throwing a earth spike lacrima shuriken at Levy*
Levy: Oh, I know, Solid Script: Guard *Blocks any attacks that were coming*
Saara: GAH!
Elizabeth: I HAVE *is trying to punch her multiple times really hard* TO WIN FOR SAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Ginger: *is trying to hit her with liquid metal fists*
Levy: Oh no, I don't know how long I can keep this up, *Barrier is broken*
Ginger & Elizabeth: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­!
Levy: Oh no, looks like I done
(dont know what to post to that...lol)
Levy: Wait, I won?
Ginger & Elizabeth: OH NO YOU DONT! *they start attacking her again*
Saara: I thought you gave up...oh well!
Levy: Oh man, *Loses the battle, Wow, I'm impressed, *Gives Saara the crystal*
(she had four)
Saara: *gives Ginger 2* there, fair is fair. Nice battle Levy!
Ginger: Yeah!
Elizabeth: I hope we meet again! *poofs away*
Levy: I must say, you are pretty well trained, (I need someone to be Erza, I must somehow win)
(id wait for the guy who was doing it to come back, i dont want to mess up with Erza like making her say "Whyyyy! I just wanted a coookiiiee!")
Saara: *shudders* sorry...its....its just a bad memory
(ok)
più di un anno fa AceDarkwolf17 said…
Alek: ~walking through town~ Im never going to fight in this tournament if all I run into are weak wizards who just give me their crystals and run away. This battle royal is turning out to be a real pain ~continues to walk through town~
(If I wasn't stuck fighting Erza, It would be possible to fight you and the person suppose to be my Erza isn't here)
-Omen was in a Battle between , Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel, Natsu and Gajeel leaped into the air- "FIREDRAGONS" "IRON DRAGONS!" -both at the same time- "ROAR!"

-Wendy Lifts her hand- "VENIERXARMSXARMOR!" -Natsu and Gajeel light up and there roars become more powerful as they hurl toward Omen whose standing still arms crossed a dis-satisfeid look on his face-

-Omen snarled at the attempt of an attack Simply Kicking it out of the way- "you call that a breath attack?" -Natsu , Gajeel and wendy were all shocked-
Seimon: Let's do this Erza
(well i gotsta go baiz)
(K, later)
( lol hello )

-Erza Ran at Seimon with her Dual swords out not ex-equiping yet-

-Natsu didin't know what was happening but he was sweating and his body was shaking as though it was Paralazied , Gajeel to had sweat running down his face the only sounds coming out of his mouth were gurggles of fear, Wendy looked the most Terrifeid she fell to her knee's- "what is he?"

-Omen took a step forward a pure midnight black Aura surounding him with a very shaded white backround- " I Am the the ultimate Dragon slayer, Omen Redcliffe the Shadow dragon of Divinity." -Omen finally inhaled- "this is a real breath attack" -as he exhaled he yelled out- "UNHOLY ROAR OF THE DIVINE DRAGON!" -A mixture of black and yellow enguffled the three dragon slayers sending them flying into the air- "Trash" -he wiped his mouth-
Seimon: *Dodges* *Does a sweep kick to Erza*
(Sup)
-Erza Blocks Seimons kick and hurls him into the air with her stuning strength-

-Gajel , Natsu and wendy get up- 'what was that salamander?" -Gajeel was holding his head-

-NAtsu staggered to get up- "it's more powerful than last time"

Wendy struggled the most- "I think I may need to fight, along side you two, I can't just sit here."

-Omen took the same pose a bored look on his face arms crossed staring at them with a same aura around him but less powerful- "you three think you can beat , that's a joke."
Seimon: *Recovers and dashes back to Erza after changing back into sword style*
-Erza finally using her Ex-equip equips her Purgatory Armor and Runs at Seimon as well with her sword in hand- "you're doing good Seimon!"
Seimon: Thanks, but I still have lots of tricks up my sleeve. *Jumps back* Sword wave attack, *fires about 4 waves of slashes at Erza*
-Erza with a Large amount of Power behind her strike Knocked away the attack casuing a uproar of wind bolting toward Seimon-

-Natsu Came At omen from the left, Gajeel from the right, and Wendy from the front-

Wendy : "SKYDRAGONS SOARING FIST!" -Wind Engulfed her palm as she thrusted it forward-

Natsu : FIRE DRAGONS IRON FIST! -A flame encoated fist came at Omen-

Gajeel : "IRON DRAGONS POLE!" -his arm extended into a pole of iron that thrusted froward Omen Caught Gajeels Iron pole and Lifted him up than brought up his Left Arm Catching Natsu's Arm just at the wrist before the flames he lifted up his foot and Kicked wendy in the gut, she went flying into a Building. Omen swirled around chucking the two dragons slayer into some crates- "you guys are idoits"
Seimon: Whoa, Dark barrier *A black ball surrounds me*
-The attack bounced off but Erza Ex-equips into a Leporad like armor and begins moving really fast, and unleashing another flurry of attacks-
Seimon: *Dodges* come on, Erza. I can't tire out,
-Erza seemed to of dis-appeared but than re-appeared behind Seimon Kicking him in the back of the head- "ME NETHIER! I WILL HAVE MY CAKE WISH!"

-Gajeel and Natsu got up and Omen had wendy in his had she was knocked out Omen took her crystals than set her down gently- "only two little whelps left." -Omen walked forward- "Let me show the true power of Dragons slayer Magic." -Darkness surounded Omens hands-

( I thought this suited the moment for Omen :P )
Seimon: *Falls to the ground* Wow, *Gets up* Not bad
-ERza lands and enters her normal looking Armor- "you've earned these" -tosses Seimon two red crystals.-
Seimon: *Catches them* Awesome, that was a nice match Erza
-Erza nodded now let's Observe Erza looked toward Omen-

-Natsu and Gajeel ran toward him, Omen brought back both his fists- "Shadow Dragons: Destructive wave!" -A wave of Darkness hit the two dragon slayer sending them into the air-

-Omen smirked- "it's over" -A bright yellow aura surounded him- "Divinity Dragons : SPEAR!" -A Large spear of light Launched forward hitting both dragons slayers in the air they both let out a scream of pain-
Seimon: Right, *Watches Omen*