Fairy Tail Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:28AM
You must make your own and cannot use the original characters.
Rules:
1.Minimize cussing
2.Don't make your character too strong
3.No killing of other people's character
4.You can only have one character, if you wanna change, kill off your character and make a new one.
5.You can use original characters, to talk to or fight or etc, but make sure it's what they would really say and do what they really do.

Now, to make a wizard just tell us the following:

Name-

Age-

Magic-

Place of living-

Weapons(optional)-

Appearance-

Personality-

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-

Any other things you would like us to know-

You can make your own kind of magic or use the original.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Makarov is DEAD. Yeah, we did a 5 years time skip. Mirajane is Guild Master

Wizards:

Blaze Phoenix(me)
Tierra Blanchett(temari101)
Saara Silverkin(Jennifer0)
Ginger the Exceed[pet](Jennifer0)
Alyss NightShade(Okuni)
Alek "The Monster" Valentine(AceDarkwolf17)
Seimon Kagnos(TheAdventGhost)
Omen Redcliff(wolfmaster3000)
Raion the lion Exceed[pet](wolfmaster3000)
Nami wingslayer(natcy08)
Black Leopard[pet](natcy08)
Blade Panther(GGMist)
Verdict the Exceed(GGMist)
Miyuki IceFyre(musicxgirl18)
Sasuke Uchiha(Sasuke106)
Rikku Caster(MyBlueDragon)
Ace the falcon[pet](MyBlueDragon)
Lily Cross(Animated_Heart)
Kiki the wolf[pet](Animated_Heart)
Chazz Fay(Jupiter305)
Shinji Elion(mcterra)
Phantom(phantomassassin)
Ciel Taramaru(Gray-Dragneel)
Kai Hitaru(Gray-Dragneel)

Take your jobs here: link
last edited on Apr 28, 2013 at 02:05PM

Fairy Tail 10489 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 10489

più di un anno fa TheAdventGhost said…
(Yo)
(... What has happened? This doesn't feel quite the same anymore, I need Seimon to be able to do something.)
più di un anno fa AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name-Wave Blunaq

Age-19

Magic-Water Dragon Slayer

Place of living-Nowhere,she didn't have a home

Weapons(optional)-none

Appearance-blue hair,smaragd green eyes pale skin

Personality-funny,flirty,strong

Birthday(optional)-

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-a pink exceed baby named sakura

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)-none,but she has a crush on Gray

Any other things you would like us to know- Her position of her insignia is on the same place as natsu's
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
Name: Rain Arashi

Magic: Third generation Green Dragon slaying Magic

Dragon force

Spirit Dragon slayer ( Green dragon slaying magic enhanced with White Dragon slaying magic )

Place of living : unknown

Weapons(optional) Nun

Appearance : ( Picture below)

Personality, Rain is very protective over his friends & family his personality is very simalir to Natsu as to how he cares about everyone and everythign and oftein puts his own saftey last. however unlike Natsu he has a more Domaint and cold hearted personality as unlike Natsu Rain isn't scared to fatally wound or kill some one he deams as a threat.

Birthday(optional)

Pet : Raion ( Lion Exceed )

Girlfriend : Meredy
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Rain Arashi Age : 19 Magic: Third generation Green Dragon slaying Magic Dragon forc
(Yes, this rp can come back to life now)
Seimon: *in the guild with his bandaged demon arm*
-Rain had walked in with a smile on his face and Raion on his shoulder- "that's one less dark guild we have to worry about." -Raion laughed- " YOU'RE TOO COOL RAIN-KUUUNNNN"
Seimon: *looked to Rain* You took care of a dark guild?
-Rain Flexed his arm and put his other hand on his Bicept and smilied rather heart warmingly- "Of course they were a bunch of chums though" -he than frowned and hunched over almost comdaicly- "Still no news as to where I can find my father though"
Seimon: Your father?
-Rain laughed and scratched the back of his head and Raion fliped fown- "oh you don't know RAIN HERE IS A DRAGON SLAYER !!!" -The little exceed sounded over joyed and Rain chuckled- 'there you have it I'm a Dragon slayer "
Seimon: Really? *bandages unwrapped and revealed his arm*
 Seimon: Really? *bandages unwrapped and revealed his arm*
-Rain looked at the mans arm with curiosity as a pose to fear and he sniffed the air - "what is that thing ?"
Seimon: A demon arm, I received, after obtaining the power of my father...
-Raion looked at it too and looked at Rain- " I see so it's like the Dragon slaying Magic that Rain was taught by his father"
Seimon: I guess it's similar... This was dormant power that I learned to awaken... *bandaged the arm back*
-Rain Laughed- "yeah we Dragon slayers have the Dormant power of a Dragon within us known as Dragon Force the ultimate and final form of a Dragon." -Rain clashed his right fist into his left palm- "with that Dragon slayers become there absloute strongest." -Raion sighed- 'always boasting about Dragons and such I tink you need to do another mission Rain-kun"
Seimon: Dragon Slayers are pretty cool people I'll admit.
-Rain & Raion chuckled- "that we are my friend but it's painful loosing the one who raised you over night and having no trace or trail to start from." -Rain sighed-
Seimon: I know how you feel... But except... I can't find them... Because they aren't on the earth anymore...
-Rain sat down- "I see ,we should spar one time to get the blood flowing I haven't had a decent opponet in quite some time, it's not just My father i'm looking for ethier but some one I've sworn to kill"
Seimon: Sworn to kill, alright, what if I help on your mission, *gets up and unwraps bandages*
-Rain smiled- "I appericate the offer but No , I haven't been able to find her although I know she's still here THE TIME WITCH ULTEAR" -A dark emerald green aura incased Rain's body-
Seimon: That aura... It's so strong, if things get crazy... I might have to summon it.
-Natsu came around the corner and looked at Rain with anger in his eyes- " I heard about what you did to that Dark Guild Rain, That's not how fairy tail does things."

-Rain looked up and the aura disappeared- "I did the world a service by killing them" -Rain stood up- "times are Diffrent from when you were on top 7 years ago"

(i'm assuming this is post time skip )
(Yeah I think so)
Seimon: ... Natsu calm down... He did us a favor... I never liked dark guilds in the first place...
-Natsu's eyes were wide- "grrrr Dark guilds are evil but they are still people , there not meant to have there lives thrown away." -Flames surrounded Natsu-

-Rain stood up and his dark emerald green aura came back- "Than teach me a lesson Natsu Dragneel"
Seimon: *his dark aura built up as he drew his sword, then his aura built a demon shadow behind him*
 Seimon: *his dark aura built up as he drew his sword, then his aura built a demon shadow behind him*
( alright so about he delayed response we need more peeps =/ )

-Rain stood up with his Aura around him and a wide grin on his face- "Look boy I don't know who you are nor do I care at the moment , but this is no where for a Demon this is a battle between Dragon's & Dragon's Only"

-Natsu smirked and crouched lightly as his flames grew brighter and darker as he smirked- "I couldn't agree more a battle that only consists of Dragon's Get's me fired up!"
Seimon: Tch, *sheathed his sword, along with that his aura disappeared, then he vanished*
più di un anno fa phantomassasin said…

Name- Phantom(dont have name)

Age- unknown

Magic- dark magic(forbidden and unique)

Place of living- graveyard's of magnolia town

Weapons(optional)- dual daggers and throwing knives

Appearance- fringe length till shoulder width covering half of the face with several phantom tattoo's allocated on his body and wears a black tank with black pants with a black cape.dark eyes with thin black eyebrows with dark eye lining.

Personality- never speaks and hangs around dark places of the town.

Birthday(optional)- unknown

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)- sabertooth(wolf)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- none

Any other things you would like us to know-he never talks and he spends most of the time with his pet as if it was his only best friend,none knows of his background or where he hangs around.
più di un anno fa phantomassasin said…
Phantom:*walking round the guild hall with sabertooth and picked a mission and moved off*
Seimon: ... *sitting on a branch* ... Many years have gone by since I joined this guild... Heh, so much fun times.
più di un anno fa ninokelas6 said…
smile
- Name: Mishizawa Silver.
- Magic: Gravitation magic, ice magic, illusion magic.
- Weapon: Katana.
- Characteristic: Cool, calm, and care.
- Hair: spiky silver hair.
- Eye: sharp dark blue eyes.
- Face: handsome.
- Special secret: have a crush on Lucy.

Seimon: *jumped down from the Branch* I suppose I should go to the guild. *He began walking to the guild*
più di un anno fa Gray-Dragneel said…
Name- Ciel Taramaru

Age- 17

Magic- Dark, Light, and Requiping weapons

Place of living- In a hotel

Weapons(optional)- Main weapon: About 4'11 long, 2 inches thick, and looks like Cloud's fusion sword.

Appearance- White hair hat splits in the middle covering both my purple eyes, 6'4, 154 pounds, wears a big black coat, always wear a white button-up shirt, baggy jeans,, and black boots.(

Personality- Self-keeping, quiet, anger-issues, only talks to his teamates, somewhat angry.

Birthday(optional)- 7/23./1996

Pet[pets count as a member of Fairy Tail](optional)-

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(optional)- None(He think dating is a waste of time)

Any other things you would like us to know- Don't mess with him. Likes to go up on the roof a lot!!
Ciel: *Jumps off the roof* *walks*
"Cana, did you decided on the mission yet?"
Cana: "Yeah, 15,000 jewels."
Ciel:" Get Gray,he's coming with us."
Seimon: *walked inside*
*Comes back barely hurt*
Ciel:"Cana, that was a easy one."
Cana"Gray, seems a bit hurt."
Gray"Pfft..I'm fine"
*goes up to the roof*
Seimon: A new member?
*Gets down from the roof*
*Walks in*
Ciel: You got a problem?*Draws main sword*
Ciel: So Seimon, you got a problem with me? I maybe quiet but I can still talk to other people.
Ciel: Tsk.
*Withdraws sword and goes up to the roof again*
*looks up at the sky*
Thinking to myself: I need to stop get to fights I don't even need.
*Goes back to the hotel I'm staying at*
Seimon: Problem, no. Not it.
*Goes to take a shower*
Thinking to myself; Should I try a S-Rank quest? Maybe. I think I'm strong enough. Maybe. Let me talk to Erza the next time I see her.
I'm gonna change my guy.*Ciel Jumps off a bridge and drowns*
Name- Kai Hitaru

Age-20

Magic- Phoenix Fire(It's like Fire Dragon Slayer but a little stronger), he also makes flame armor

Place of living- Somewhere close to the Fairy Tail guild

Weapon- He uses a 5' Hwandudaedo sword

Appearance-He is 6'2. Light brown eyes. Brown hair that covers his left eye and leaves the right eye open to see. Kinda long( reaches to the bottom of the neck and a little higher than his shoulders). Wears like a high school uniform jacket unbuttoned. Red button-up shirt. Black tie. Nice black dress pants, thick at the bottom. Nice back dress shoes. Has the Fairy Tail sign on his right shoulder blade.

Personalty- Loud, sensitive, fun, defendant, happy almost all he time, gets angry if some dis him or Fairy Tail, and shy to girls

Birthday-?

Pet- He wants a bunny and he'll name Snow

Boyfriend/Girlfriend-None(He been trying to hit on Ezra, but he gets too nervous.

Other things about him- He likes to hang out by the quest board,if it's hot(like summer) he'll wear a black wife-beater, a red tie, and unbutton his red shirt, and he likes to go with people on their quests(Meaning he doesn't have a team)

History- His mother died because she was too in Fairy Tail and she died on S-Rank quest, his father taught him the Phoenix magic, but never revealed his birthday(Kinda of sad), he got bullied all the time just because he had no parents, he got jumped when he was 18, joined Fairy Tail when he was 19.

Kai: *Walks in with a big smile on his face* Ahhh.....Another great day.*blinks* Where's everybody? Hey Mirajane, do you know where everyone is?
Mirajane: Umm...Kai it's 7:30 in the morning. Everyone is asleep. What do you want to do?
Kai: *Blushes* I..I.don't..know*eyes are focused on her huge breasts* I'm gonna go hang out by the quest board*Bumps into a table*
Mirajane:*Chuckles*
Kai:*Walks around the table*+*blushes even redder* Thinking to myself: I embarrassed myself. *Sits at a table that's nearest to the quest board*