fanpop FAIL! *FP ABUSIVE TROLL ALERT- a real FP fail - ck 4 updates* <one person

-TheGreatWhite- posted on May 07, 2013 at 07:46AM
PEOPLE DO NOT BUY IN - Help - REPORT - She won't stop. She wastes peoples time & it is NOT cool or fun :/

CURRENT & verified:

37.) N_Harmonia link

38.) RTX link

39.) Arikirinmotoka link

40.) 10nicky101 link

41.) naruto2001 link

__________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­

REPORT ALL HER ABOVE ACCOUNTS TO FULLY DEAL WITH THE CONTINUING PROBLEM-THESE STALKERS/HARRASSERS HAVE NOT STOPPED. LOOK FOR POSSIBLE NEW ACCOUNTS. . A good article : link REPLY if u have a problem
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
These accounts <below> are GONE [but all accts & all club or tace needs to be due to the severity of all the many and continued actions of this ONE troll.]

1.) Naoi link

2.) gray101 link

3.) 14Kenpachi link

4.) renji6 link

5.) Kensei_Mugurrruma link

6.) natsu101 link

7.) hei13 link

8.) ichigo176 link

9.) gray102 gray102 -instead of 101: link

10.) wolfboy01 link

11.) hotsuma link

12.) takuma link

13.) jimmy197 link

14.) N_Harmona link

15.) shuheihisagi link

16.) hei16 link

17.) reimeiroku link

18.) santjimmey123 link

19.) kutaniryou link

20.) kisname link

21.) ichigo187 link

22.) rjay678 link

22.) Yorichi234 link

23.) hollowichigo678 link

24.) lisa678 link

25.) roberta678 link

26.) Narutokidd link

27.) Sakura3dlover link

28.) DBZARUTO link

29.) TGZ link

30.) TOBII link

31.) TEAMHD3D link

32.) DEIDRIA link

33.) NIGHTWING123 link

34.) naoi11 link

35.) ichigo275 link

36.) gray67 link

If you have had a problem with her (-or- on any of these accounts, as they are all her)-please post. If you have a screen shot of a prob or fail by ANY of these above users, past or present, post here. Fanpop is being informed and I guess it's time to step it up and report everything. People have had enough.3
 PEOPLE DO NOT BUY IN - Help - [b]REPORT[/b] - She won't stop. She wastes peoples time & it is NOT coo
last edited on Jun 18, 2013 at 11:14PM

fanpop FAIL! 90 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 90

più di un anno fa -TheGreatWhite- said…
Shit is not to be tolerated- no not the butt-hurt whine-muncher kind, but the kind that talkes up people's real time: stalks, harrasses, and generally goes around breaking any fanpop policy, rule, or suggestion, lieing, and laughing, posting crap and fueling and feeding because they simply like it, want that, apologize and do it again, just asking for a continuance, obviously full of shit- it is a grand friggin waste of time and people like that make fanpop no fun, they are a menace and a pain in the ass... They won't stop when asked, actally overstep the line, break rules, are offensive, are abusive, are STUPID, even if clever and not as dumb as they act- but the line is crossed when they mess with people and clubs - they get reported. This girl has more examples than there are screen shots and they range in many different problems that effect fanpop users.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Shit is not to be tolerated- no not the butt-hurt whine-muncher kind, but the kind that talkes up peo
Not her first duplicate club
 Not her first duplicate club
another duplicate club
 another duplicate club
she even just made a duplicate club of her duplicate club! WTF?
 she even just made a duplicate club of her duplicate club! WTF?
Naoi sorry - admits to stealing - admits things and shows <click on image for larger pic you can read if u want>
 Naoi sorry - admits to stealing - admits things and shows <click on image for larger pic te can read
later- does ONE of the same things-again-apologizes again-gets mad again

Naoi thief
 later- does ONE of the same things-again-apologizes again-gets mad again Naoi thief
There are other fails and other pictures in this club of Naoi/gray101
 There are other fails and other pictures in this club of Naoi/gray101
hmmm
and this is all for tonite- I have more, but I am tired! :(
più di un anno fa DarkCruz360 said…
hmmm
Here's more pics of Gray/Naoi trolling and stealing my icons of Hollow Ichigo as you can see the one with the black-hood Hichigo and I will post more later
 Here's più pics of Gray/Naoi trolling and stealing my icone of Hollow Ichigo as te can see the one
Sinna_Hime_chan commented…
That is the one I made for Halloween da looking at & using another picture, made this on paint. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Sinna_Hime_chan said…
meh
FYI incase anyone is interested or has problems- There is another acct, [of hers], somehow missed or just new, IDK... *sigh* so another to watch out for : link
 [b]FYI[/b] incase anyone is interested o has problems- There is [i]another[/i] acct, [of hers], some
This one is not Austrailia, but same age range 20-22 as the other troll accts, not male like her others, but same ^_^ - same "yer" for yes and "Think you" for thank te *sigh* ~ più di un anno fa
meh
People should not "respond" to her messages or wall posts on HER wall, and I quite agree she is an EXTREMELY annoying lil troll who won't stop. I have my wall set to where she cannot post. She sent me a message saying only, "my icon is me evil and just call me heisuke" WTF? *facepalm* Okayyyyyy~ IF gray101 or ANY of these accounts message you _BLOCK_ them. REPORT them. Feel free to post or ask for help here. Take a screen cap picture if you can and then delete the post, REPORT. Important to report ALL her accounts at one time linking them to gray101, if you really look you can tell they are all her.

Coldembrace & lollipop are NOT her.

This was taken earlier today & given to me.
 [b]People should not "respond" to her messages o bacheca posts on HER wall[/b], and I quite agree she i
hmmm
Previous huge crap on walls. Stupid. Make her come to us if she wants shit. Such a bunch of on-going bullshit from her, but no one should stoop to her level, I admit, hard sometimes.

Important one to read***she just made ANOTHER new account: heisuke101
shows here

link
 precedente huge crap on walls. Stupid. Make her come to us if she wants shit. Such a bunch of on-going
CLICK BIGGER PICTRES ON THESE: Compare & Look here & search for new accts will be listed in here
 CLICK BIGGER PICTRES ON THESE: Compare & Look here & cerca for new accts will be listed in here
hmmm
TIME IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS (and check for updates on the link on this club
 TIME IS TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS (and check for aggiornamenti on the link on this club
monkey
link

Just as the nightmare couldn't be over well not today she just made another troll account which it's easy to spy see the link above also here's the picture I took -3-
 http://www.fanpop.com/fans/gray102 Just as the nightmare couldn't be over well not today she just
monkey
Two more troll accounts by Gray

link

link

Also you can see she join my club and stated reporting my pictures on my club
Well Babe, te are not the only one with something reported on your club. I am not at all happy that she had reported an original song I made for you. It was all about comfort when te were down and about care and now there is NO copy. più di un anno fa
DarkCruz360 commented…
Ohhh THAT DOES IT!!!! Really ticks me off più di un anno fa
sad
The original song I made was over a year ago, when we were friends... no copy & no reason to report ... unlike this girl, we -did not- go around and make duplicate clubs just because we wanted to when there were well established and long lasting clubs of the same name and topic with this Hakuouki -for instance, and Hiesuke-Hakuouki... they BOTH already existed with quite a few members and she could have just joined there MORE easily and added her pictures and participated. Her clubs only had 3 or 4 members and it made no sense. We were also not the ones trolling HER, she caused trouble, and yes, a few times we DID go to her wall when she took an original artwork icon of Cruz's and such... to publically ASK that it be REMOVED, and some friends & acquaintances & strangers did, though we never asked them to go to her wall or cuss... but were not trolling her & not like she did, not for the hell of it going to her stuff or wall and she is STILL trolling and stalking us! Despite apologies, despite truce, depite promises- she does the same things and I am just sad that my original song is gone, but oh well- there is nothing I can do about it but let it go. I came here to check on a link.
Just a song I wrote for Cruz over a anno fa when we were bestfriends and he was have'n a touch time. It was one of really memorable bonding times together because I had never-ever done anything like this. but it's gone now unless I try to raffle through almost 10,000 sent messages :( I had the original there but that is the only place. più di un anno fa
I really thought Cruz had pictures of several conversations from a few days ago? I don't know. Oh well. All spilt milk, won't do any good to cry o whine about it, just the bottomline is she went too far and it is gone just for the sake of her not thinking because she "could" and wanted to do something to get at Cruz and get him riled, I guess. più di un anno fa
angry
Wolfboy is gone but

Just a club she made for one of the people who reported her link WTF? I do not even care

but NOW there is ANOTHER new acct: Takuma link

she still has N_Harmonia link

& Jimmy197 link

and who is this ShuheiHisagi (sp) person?link ?? a fellow troll maybe GOOD F'n GEEZ ???

Wolfboy is gone but Just a club she made for one of the people who reported her http://www.fanpop
meh
Here are pictures of Naoi aka Gray102 but she is gone lol and here is Jimmy aka Naoi and Gray and she how she replied to Sinna
 Here are pictures of Naoi aka Gray102 but she is gone lol and here is Jimmy aka Naoi and Gray and she
meh
Look at her Motto so FAIL lol and yes it's Naoi
 Look at her motto so FAIL lol and yes it's Naoi
monkey
link

link

These are Naoi's troll accounts which she is talking to herself and again report her and she is still stalking me and my club but I'm still finding out also here's a picture of both Naoi talking to herself.
 http://www.fanpop.com/fans/takuma http://www.fanpop.com/fans/hei16 These are Naoi's troll accou
-TheGreatWhite- commented…
She just won't quit! DAMN TROLL più di un anno fa
xXxAngelessxXx commented…
Why can't I reprt them anymore ~ssu?! Whenever I segnala any of the accounts now I just get "You've already reported this user as........" and then I'm not sure wether she's reported o not... più di un anno fa
NightFalls commented…
Contact fanpop too! più di un anno fa
monkey
Here's more of Naoi's account and again report her and look at her dumb motto
 Here's più of [b]Naoi's[/b] account and again segnala her and look at her dumb motto
yeah says it all doesn't it? più di un anno fa
DarkCruz360 commented…
Yes it does baby and I know più di un anno fa
pjwoww commented…
I think she is crazy and she don't have life and she doing that because she doesn't have nothng todo in her life........... più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xXxAngelessxXx said…
worried
Reported the existing ones...-shudders- Woa...
Thank te so much. Please look below to make sure te see the current FULL list... più di un anno fa
Ok ~ssu nee-chan :3 On it più di un anno fa
I know it is a lot- that is up to you. più di un anno fa
rainy
List of troll accounts and another admittance apology- of course means nothing because many previous apologies admitting wrongs have already been said, going on since April 2013 & all her promises have quickly been forsaken... Take a lookie at the current troll accts -all the same person.

roberta678, lisa678, rjay678, hollowichigo678, hei16, shuheihisagi, N_Harmona, RTX, jimmy197, Yorichi234, takuma.... (ten to replace the ten she previous had...)
 [b]List of troll accounts[/b] and another admittance apology- of course means nothing because many pr
takuma, roberta678, lisa678, rjay678, hollowichigo678, hei16, shuheihisagi, N_Harmona, RTX, jimmy197, Yorichi234.... più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
RTX didn't seem like one to me until u guys mentioned and as for rjay678 it was, eh *moves hand side to side* but now i really know. più di un anno fa
angry
Here is yet more examples and proof of how she starts fights
 Here is yet più examples and proof of how she starts fights
hmmm
Here's more pictures of this Hollowichigo678 stealing my pictures also it has my name on it where my gf made for me and it just pisses me off when he/she steals and stalks me and my club. Here's the picture:
 Here's più pictures of this Hollowichigo678 stealing my pictures also it has my name on it where my
hmmm
More pictures of @Hollowichigo678 which is a troll and a stealer plus a stalker and you can see again all my Hollow Ichigo icons which belong to me
 più pictures of @Hollowichigo678 which is a troll and a stealer plus a stalker and te can see again
meh
link

Here's more of Naoi's troll accounts but we are still investigating on it but here's a picture so yeah lol
 http://www.fanpop.com/site/go?url=http://www.fanpop.com/fans/Sakura3dlover Here's più of Naoi's
Zekrom676 commented…
*sighs* rosa hair at the bottom (247) got on to me about accusing her of being naoi but i sent her back a msg she hasn't gotten yet (because she not on) più di un anno fa
meh
Here are the links of Naoi's troll accounts and you will see that she is talking to herself and also look at their motto you should see Naoi's name in there so that you will know it's Naoi's troll account also the last 2 links are Naoi's dumb clubs which she add the sane pictures.

Narutokidd
link

Hotsuma
link

Arikrinmotoka
link

reimeiroku
link

Naoi's dumb club
link

Second duplicate club
link
The club are about "Me & my Master" - Thanks to coldembrae's idea to train her as an apprentice at one point with an idea to be nice and take her in like an apprentice to a MASTER and everyone thinking this sounded sexual and inappropriate for an adult male to have a 14-15 anno old girl call him MASTER- she has now figured out the adult sexual meaning and has a sex club to alk about having SEX with HERSELF & her other fake troll accounts like some stupod Naoi partty of one orgy! BOTH clubs. domande like: (misspelled though) "Who wants to fuck me?" o "Who wants to have my babies?" This shit is not even anywhere near allowed on fanpop not to mean psycho! segnala più di un anno fa
*coldembrace -(now te did not create this monster- so we are not BLAMING te and what we knew was a stupid idea because we know how she is. SURE she was thrilled to get a friend... especially a man. Like a hillbilly she was chomp'n at the bit to get a man o ANYone, but truth be told she can't handle stuff so she go nuts when this happens and into the extreme zone- Amore stalking & stuff- so JUST REPORT) più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
hillbilly XD lol ! I'm sorry, sorry XD più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
anyways wth ? più di un anno fa
hmmm
Here's Hotsuma aka Naoi also look at her dumb motto and that explains a lot so yeah
 Here's Hotsuma aka Naoi also look at her dumb motto and that explains a lot so yeah
Yeah look at her stupid motto- how many accounts has she had that say that? I thought Hei16 was supposed to be her bf- and she overlaps having all these men like she gangbangs herself- and one time she LITERALLY detto things like that ON HER MOTTOS! Serious-several people saw but this was before we got smart to take pictures. The beginnings with her were worse as far as wordings and what ever happened to Rrandr and her Renji brother? The girl who detto "O am Cruz's Number one fan successivo to Sinna hime-chan" in her MOTTO? They were supposedly Friends and allies. My guess is that was Naoi on those accts all along just like this Michael777 maybe. DAMN that troll is a freak. fanpop te are really letting us down. più di un anno fa
tongue
10nicky101
link

Here's another troll by Naoi and this one has no icon picture here and she is cussing on her club walls for some reason and I think is that she is trying to get attention or something idk it's just really stupid -3-
 [b]10nicky101[/b] http://www.fanpop.com/fans/10nicky101 Here's another troll da Naoi and this one
Cussing herself out? She does that! If she isn't shagging hereself she is cussing herself o saying "hey," "het", "hey" "yo", "hey" "see te at school" , "hey" "long time" "you don't talk much" ,"baby", "I Amore my sex baby", "dick" these are her stimulating dialogue on her accounts and cussing at herself her she says, "MF" and "dick" and THEN turns right around later and says "hey" WOW - the stupidity is OVERwhelming really- looking here! più di un anno fa
*herself più di un anno fa
This is riddiculous- click on larger image. She pretends to hit herself on the internet with a random acct that just randomly pops on and says that on a CLUB wall... her club I guess. IDK but that is quite interesting what people do when bored huh? :/ Not amused. più di un anno fa
Naoi examples 1 - Naoi on the fly June 5
 [b]Naoi examples[/b] 1 - Naoi on the fly June 5
rainy
HEY WAKE UP PEOPLE & DO something! PLEASE! Don't just sit on your oblivious backside laughing at silly things here and don't care about people getting abused - your like those damn asses in China walking by the small little girl who was alive and got run over in THE STREET- This shit being reported HERE on THIS is all PUBLIC (too) & I really see it as no better if you are not proactive against Fanpop abuse (like ANY) and those who deliberately (unlike me) seek to abuse random people for FUN!

<CLICK FOR LARGER PICTURE> these are just examples of accts and how she is and speaks
 ciao WAKE UP PEOPLE & [i]DO[/i] something! PLEASE! Don't just sit on your oblivious backside laughing
damn typos I made :( più di un anno fa
Just check it out READ the wall as of June 5 : unless it changes, lol

link

link

link

look at link then Liveevil & Souldragoneel and Zekcrom are the ones she is fanning on several accts the only ones NOT herself! she removed some comments I see.
JinKazama19 commented…
damn...she's a freak. più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
is it that hard to spell my username ? *sighs* anyways As SOON as i saw her Sakura account i automatically knew it was her which is y i detto her name. and she acted like it wasn't her. più di un anno fa
Soul_Dragneel commented…
I wish she didn't fan me più di un anno fa
We all wish that :( più di un anno fa
surprise
Report this shit link and ANY MORE shit like this you see! even in other clubs here such vulgarity and straightforward "who wants to fuck me?" shit is not tolerated (and believe me there were more questions... several, all gone & reported now)

NO is the answer
 segnala this shit http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/me-and-my-master/picks/show/1226725/who-what-sex-with
It is più than creepy. She made a club (only member was herself tukuma and hei) and it was called "i what to fuke my baby girl" -misspelled, but più than creepy, and we have screen shots. She is a real strange one. più di un anno fa
JinKazama19 commented…
...this totally screams sick i the head =/ più di un anno fa
meh
Kutaniryou aka Naoi
link

Here I found of another troll created by Naoi and what I read about his post is that he is a brother of Naoi's which is really stupid cause she really don't have a brother cause you can see how she types so yeah and here is a picture of the troll account
 [b]Kutaniryou[/b] aka Naoi http://www.fanpop.com/fans/kutaniryou Here I found of another troll c
meh
Here is where he/she talks to herself in her other troll accounts
 Here is where he/she talks to herself in her other troll accounts
DarkCruz360 commented…
I know right -3- più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xXxAngelessxXx said…
hmmm
I don't know. I'm probably reading too much into it ~ssu. Demo, I think this person might be Naoi : link

I know I know, I'm probaly just being dramatic and paranoid, demo it's just that almost everyone who'se recently added me has turned out to be Naoi....Especially if they are new. This user didn't seem harmful at all, and has started this year in February. Please don't just start reporting her ~ssu. All I ask is that she be kept an eye on. I wasn't sure so I didn't add her back. I hope she isn't naoi. What do you think guys?
sunshinedany commented…
this girl is in the < English language> club !!, she's definitely not Naoi :)))) più di un anno fa
It is good to be watchful and let us know and keep eyes out - the più the better so we can all figure out. Thanks Angeless. I is sad it has come to this. I do NOT want to falsely accuse someone. No one has come inoltrare, avanti on ones verified with any dispute o even a rufute. This girl is probably NOT Naoi, but DBZARUTO has yet to disprove and on so many levels -adding everyone at once who he did and no explanation and I am certain none that will hold water o make any reasonable sense, plus copying Kisuke's icone and speaking manner- no one else would know all these things and do that. DB is being added to the list. Several times he has been asked and yet all he did was erase the bacheca posts and not mad just say "who Naoi?" -teah.. Yah whatever. PROVE it, I say. fanpop is getting over run here- this is number 30 of the same little girl. più di un anno fa
Arigato for clearing it up guys!! I'll go add her back ~ssu! X3 più di un anno fa
As for Naoi, I actually pity that child. I hope whatever's bothering her cmes to an end so that little girl can have a peaceful existence and stop worrying other people and making them miserable too. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Zekrom676 said…
I have a feeling what if the solution fanpop makes is also kinda bad for us as well ?
I mean they don't know that every new fanpopper could be naoi so they just can't bann any newcomers.
Plus naoi's gotta be having many fake emails as well to be making all of these accounts so fanpop can't just track her like that, and if we keep reporting naoi and banning her she'll just make more accounts and it won't end till she stops somehow or........fanpop does something like add credit card use or..worse...shut down :(

That last one cannot be allowed to happen (unless fanpop sends a message too all of the fanpoppers that aren't naoi by some chance sending us a link to a new fanpop, but possibly naoi can slip into their as well)
Zekrom676 commented…
*to più di un anno fa
Gaahh!! I really hope the secon-last and last options never happen!!! ..I wonder what's up with that girl!!! DX più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
te do have a lot of good points. più di un anno fa
meh
Ok here's a weird account and I don't know why the hell this weirdo posted on my club here's the link

link

And look at this picture I took there's DBZ guy again commenting on my club wall -__- also if you see this Kisname123 report him because it is a troll account if you don't believe me go look and see
 Ok here's a weird account and I don't know why the hell this weirdo postato on my club here's the link
Zekrom676 commented…
She can't even spell his name right, its Kisame. più di un anno fa
DarkCruz360 commented…
I know right @Zekrom Sinna told me about that too lol XD più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ravissa said…
cool
I have reported many. But jeez that girl has way to muchtime on her hands -___-
it's so fuckin annoying to see all her troll acount and how she frinin loves to create problemes.
angelic
I'm about to update more troll accounts by Naoi or could be someone almost relating to Naoi but again I checked their accounts and they ALL fan each other which is completely stupid and also pay attending to their mottos and wall post as well. Here are the links of these 4 troll accounts and what I have heard is that these 4 accounts are trying to make a "team" and I have a gut feeling these 4 trolls are going to report me or someone else.

(Also I will be posting pictures that I have save and witness too)

DBZARUTO
link

TGZ
link

Kisname
link

TOBII
link

Look at the picture below you see how they ALL connect there I Naoi and more weird troll accounts all in TGZ account please note they all block their wall post which means you will not be able to post something in their wall post so don't bother sending a message cause we need to report them without them noticing us
 I'm about to update più troll accounts da Naoi o could be someone almost relating to Naoi but again
runthewolf commented…
evety last fucking one and for EACH thing they did too but no one has that kind of time! what shits! più di un anno fa
meh
Now here's a picture I took when I went to DBZARUTO account and Soul_Dragneel posted on DBZARUTO's wall post and he comment back saying "Kiss my Ass" which shows he is very inappropriate fanpop user also known as Naoi. Also if you don't see Soul Dragneel's post well that is because he removes wall post when posting to him so yeah but you know you guys have to report them without them noticing you and by that is to NOT MESSAGE them in the inbox ok thank you

DBZARUTO
link
 Now here's a picture I took when I went to [b]DBZARUTO[/b] account and [b]Soul_Dragneel[/b] postato on
How uttely dispicable!!! ...She's shameless... più di un anno fa
runthewolf commented…
Exactly right Angeless. più di un anno fa
^Arigao for agreeing wolfcchi. più di un anno fa
meh
Here's Kisname123 posting on Tajuma's wall and you can see what this troll account said to Naoi and it's not looking good but again report this troll and all the Naruto related accounts
 Here's [b]Kisname123[/b] posting on [b]Tajuma's wall[/b] and te can see what this troll account detto
Zekrom676 commented…
Not all the Naruto accounts !!! just naoi's i have Friends on here with Naruto accounts that came before naoi and I'm one of the main ones (that's not naoi) più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
got d*mn it naoi if u get my Friends reported I swear ima burst out in rage ! più di un anno fa
Zekrom676 commented…
u might wanna message me the names of the Naruto accounts ur gonna segnala so i can make sure its not one of my innocent friends, unless they're new and u know for Sure its naoi then i guess go ahead. più di un anno fa
meh
Also here Kisname when I first posted it on his wall and his reply was very troll and stupid
 Also here Kisname when I first postato it on his bacheca and his reply was very troll and stupid
Post the one on your club bacheca last night Cruz. That was seriously retard'o biz più di un anno fa
runthewolf commented…
They are trolls most assuredly completely in the Naoi pattern più di un anno fa
Here is an old club - removed. This is crap

Not only is she only fanning and joining and talking to herself
but I believe she is a creeper & sexual harrass to others or potential threat
(we know she has. I KNOW she has.) I have my sources REPORT her

I hate to say this but this my example of what she honestly says and does:
"Hi I am NOT Naoi, I am NAOI... i what to fuke myself." she meant "fuck"
*wants to *fuck her babygirl *naoi
 Here is an old club - removed. This is crap Not only is she only fanning and joining and talking t
runthewolf commented…
God I know it! Talk about shameless! AND disgusting! (I am going to go - gotta VOMIT now! Excuse me) più di un anno fa
sick
This is a NEW club link
 This is a NEW club http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/i-what-to-have-sex-with-naoi
runthewolf commented…
Dirty little one and I bet she is worse than we know! più di un anno fa
These clubs are REALLY important to keep an eye on and the content because Naoi will post inappropriate conntent and JOIN YOUR clubs too and stalk, and steal, and make inappropriate polls, dulpicate clubs, and bad ones that are for god only knows what purpose but I do like her involving random or unknowing people to potentai harm!

THESE are hthe kinds of questions & things & BELIEVE IT we have NOT captured or uploaded near what there has actually been seen & noticed. This is just a small glimpse.
 These club are REALLY important to keep an eye on and the content because Naoi will post inappropria
...She sounds desperate -annoyed poker-face - ... più di un anno fa
and NO! before anyone goes on getting mad at me for sympathising with her, let me get one thing straight: I do NOT feel sympathy for the owner of THAT club anymore...All she's proved is that she is ...sick in the head and enjoys making people puke DX più di un anno fa
another example
 another example
runthewolf commented…
NOT I più di un anno fa
This did not start the the Naoi FAIL prob but was something that began shortly after she joined in the April as Naoi. This guy is not the only one, not by any means, three other Fanpop users Ii know of too, but he has been picked more times and I just feel sorry for the distaste she has caused. He told me how fed up with Fp he is. She has more of his pictures than ones she found herself. She did NOT get off google. it's true, she could have gotten some there-others no-they were obtained by private sources. She was CAUGHT and actually watched her sneak over and post to his wall and begin adding one by one in order one night adding what she wanted. There is no law against that, no Fanpop rule I know of, but it is really sad that she continues to do this to him and OTHER people - usually right away when she makes a new account, and sometimes just to annoy or get attention! (She adds/fans them, takes their things, stalks them... I thought stalking was supposed to be a bigger offense especially when she verbally posts unwelcome and pops up on walls and club walls just to be annoying! Isn't that harassment too?)

*facepalm* [u]This pic is from last night[/b]

<click for bigger image & read>.
 This did not start the the Naoi FAIL prob but was [b]something that began shortly after she joined in
As stated that has happened where she has bee caught red-handed on separate instance, even watermarjked pics, pics with their names - so we know the source, even one-of-a-kind fanpop user personal art! All seperate events. We could have easily detto that this fanpop user has been on fanpop for years and fanpop might even be able to see when he loaded the pictures to his icone but yes- enough witnesses and Friends who knoew they were there and some knew it had been for a long time! ... but like I detto even THAT one thing has più to it and continues in worse scenarios and bothersome ways! più di un anno fa
*been - been caught più di un anno fa
runthewolf commented…
Isn't he/she still a mem of the Soiree too? più di un anno fa