fanpop FAIL! Please Assist with Miku, the Persistent Troll

IllusionDolls posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 08:45PM
The italicized text comes from an article that which I created and posted originally to my personal fan club on Fanpop.

I would like to ask for help with a frustratingly persistent troll.

Starting out, they seemed but an innocent fan of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime/manga/visual novel series. However, they began to always post on many users' walls, with a link to the Fanpop fan club for the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, asking them to join the club. If the person does not agree to do so, they would post the link on their wall, again, trying to explain why they should give it a chance, and if that didn't work, they would send them a message, or post a poll in the anime fan club.

A few users commented in their polls asking to join the club, stating that they didn't think that it was a good anime, and that the title character, Haruhi Suzumiya, was bossy and a bully to her friends. Hence, the troll created a poll, "Did you know that, later on, Haruhi Suzumiya becomes a better character, and becomes less bossy?" ((I fixed the grammar and spelling, though)). Several users said that they disagreed, so the troll posted two or three more of the same poll, and began to ask users through a message to give the series a chance, much more frequently.

I had a series of eliminations in a poll going on the the anime club, for fun, "Who is the greatest famous anime character?" and Haruhi Suzumiya was the first to be eliminated. The user threatened to report all of the people who made it visible, with a comment, that they voted for Suzumiya, and continued to ask us to join its fan club, and trying to convince us that her character improved and developed.

She would ask others to join its club in fan clubs that didn't have anything to do with anime, in general, and also anyone who added her.

Not only this, but she has created oh-so-many accounts for back-up, which is, clearly, against the rules of Fanpop.

She, eventually, began to yell at users who disliked/hated/didn't care for Haruhi and that series, and would curse at them, insult them, and threaten to have them banned from Fanpop. She will purposely start arguments with and provoke other users, just for her own entertainment, and spread lies about them on Fanpop.

Now, she/he is attempting to get clueless users, without awareness of the situation, to ban three other users, and I, just because she/he is upset that we find their new accounts, gather evidence, and report them for breaking the rules, when we, ourselves, have done nothing to break the rules. The troll is trying to say that egyptprincess7, usernameinvalid, panisepic, and I are all the same user, which is ironic, considering how obvious they make it that certain accounts are them.

They are still constantly posting articles and polls, in an attempt to change our opinion, and, occasionally, even try to insult other users' favorite anime series, as a direct attack. They are also still threatening, lying about, and bullying other users.

They will always play dumb if we accuse them....

This user has really gotten out of hand, with the harassment toward other users, and now, is actually turning clueless users against people, for no reason.

One user, I won't say who, didn't quite understand what drastic measures this troll will take to entertain themselves, so they suggested that we all have a "compromise". The troll claimed to agree, and so did the three users that they claimed to be the same person as I.

I knew it was a horrible idea, and that there is no way to reason with a troll, but I decided to try and ignore them, anyway, and told them that I would agree to the "compromise".

Today, a user came to me and told me that the troll asked them to report me. When I approached the troll with this fact, they claimed that they were "just protecting" themselves, and that they were "fairly certain" (talk about an oxymoron) that we had been reporting them.

It's really annoying, how they play dumb, again, and again, and again, just to try and make themselves appear innocent.

Now, they have stated that, by approaching them with what the user told me, I am just trying to "flare up the drama, again" and they are convincing others that I am the antagonist, in the situation, and making me look bad.

Miku has dropped that "compromise" crap, but still continues to harass users, on this website. They still use two accounts to report content of mine that has nothing wrong with it, and I've had other users come to be telling that it happened to them, as well. Every time we approach the administrators, they only remove one of the accounts, despite the evidence that we have gathered, and despite that Miku has been harassing countless users on Fanpop for several months, now.

Here are their current accounts. Please report them!
gokuthebest432: link
YuriNakamura: link
ZEADPOOL1991: link
yukinagato16: link
theleafshinobi: link
Mikaros: link
HatsuneMiku21: link
HaruhiSuzumiyaR: link
Armin-Mikasa: link
NagisaFurukawa-: link

All of these users have done something proving themselves as, in fact, Miku. If you want an explanation of a specific user, ask, and I'll do so.

ELIMINATED ACCOUNTS:
1) HatsuneMiku-
2) KaitoMiku
3) MioAkiyama-
4) YuriNakamura-
5) HaruhiSuzumiya8
6) YuriNakamura8
7) mcblackcatcxc
8) celeste0502
9) Sasaki-
They seem to have deleted #5, #7, and #8 on their own.
 The italicized text comes from an articolo that which I created and postato originally to my personal f
last edited on May 07, 2014 at 11:17PM
save

fanpop FAIL! 26 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa IllusionDolls said…
Le Trolling Exhibit B.
 Le Trolling Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
 Exhibit C.
Exhibit D.
 Exhibit D.
Exhibit E.
 Exhibit E.
Exhibit F.
 Exhibit F.
Exhibit G.
 Exhibit G.
Exhibit H.
 Exhibit H.
Exhibit I. (they are being an absolute hypocrite and trying to antagonize me, purposely, so that I will look bad to those who don't know the situation.)
 Exhibit I. (they are being an absolute hypocrite and trying to antagonize me, purposely, so that I wi
Exhibit J.
 Exhibit J.
Exhibit K.
 Exhibit K.
più di un anno fa emerald_32 said…
Ive only heard bits and pieces of this, and finally I get it all summed up. With your evidence, I must say it is very convincing and true. I mean, just look at their grammar. It sounds terrible. Making multiple accounts is against the terms of service, and with this much, her IP should be banned by now. Spreading lies to make other users look bad is just...evil and selfish. Instead of saying sorry and not doing this crap again, she does the exact opposite...what the heck. Miku has just made the situation worse.
If one has a username that has the title, gokuthebest4432, shouldnt he or she have a Goku icon, say that Dragon Ball Z is the best anime and join the DBZ clubs? Oh, the irony. Plus joining the same clubs, becoming a fan of the same people, fanning the same content and even going as far as to re-post them...isnt that evidence enough for the admins to remove all of these users and fake accounts?
Plus cussing at people intentionally and pretending to be innocent and painting a bad picture of somebody else just to prove your right aint good. (Ive done it before, but, well, I was stupid back then. I dont do it anymore.)
Honestly, this user must be exterminated. Also with his or her IP Address.
Thank you for saying so, I really appreciate it! ^ ^

There is only one flaw in the method of banned Miku's IP address: Miku can probably do dodgy (and illegal) things to swap it, and also access the internet from a different device.

I think that the simplest solution would be to approach the administrators each time we found Miku's accounts, and present them with evidence that we have collected, and have the administrators ban them each time. That would make the battle with Miku a lot easier.

I think that they make it so obvious that they are the same user on purpose, to make it more frustrating for us that they are not getting banned as easily as we'd like. I am also now 100% sure that celeste0502 is Miku. On the Vocaloid wall, he/she is saying many things to try my patience, and they have reverted back to their "playing innocent" method and are, once again, trying to make me appear as the bully. They shouted at me in my personal fan club, but deleted the comments and wall posts before I was able to make screencaps of them (unfortunately, at the time, I didn't think to do so before going back to the most updated cache of the wall page).

They need to vanish. ;_;
last edited più di un anno fa
Now I'm even more sure that celeste0502 is Miku. I recently came across an account in the Hatsune Miku fan club that was seemingly created for the purpose of mocking me. That user has the same surname on their profile as celeste, so I'm sure she'll try to pass them off as her brother or something.

I said....
 Now I'm even più sure that celeste0502 is Miku. I recently came across an account in the Hatsune Mik
IllusionDolls commented…
I do like Miku (the Vocaloid, NOT the troll), though. x) più di un anno fa
And then that users says....
Here is the poll: link
 And then that users says.... Here is the poll: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/hatsune-miku/picks/resul
You're welcome. :)

Well then, if she does anything illegal then that's her fault. It's a chain reaction: She goes on Fanpop, becomes an irrational troll, people ask for her to be banned, she gets banned, she comes back with more accounts, we ask an IP ban, she does something illegal. It's because of her own actions.

I've seen you and three other users (panisepic, egyptprincess7 and usernameinvalid) on Dave's wall, asking for Miku to be banned but it seemed like they only remove one at a time. :/ But anyways, I think it's just right and just for people to continue doing so.

I saw the wall post, it started out with the Vocaloid disappearance fan club post, then Panisepic asking what it was about, you telling her that it was Miku, then an argument broke out. After reading it, I paid a visit to your club wall and saw that celeste had said, "Nice club! Sorry for being mean, can we just be friends? :)". It's nice and all, but maybe she's just Miku trying to play nice and hypnotize you into becoming one of their allies. I know it sounds preposterous, but it's just my theory.

And, that Mikaros thing is just...crazy. I'm agreeing with you. These people are just such liars. -_______-
The post Celeste made on your club:
 The post Celeste made on your club:
IllusionDolls commented…
I saw that. I think that playing along can end up hurting me più than ignoring her, so that is my first resort, for now. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa RoseOlaf said…
I've heard about this issue; and all I'm gonna say is this Miku girl is potentially persistent and it's better if you keep reporting her and move on. I think it's much worth if you just ignore her; most trolls get annoyed if you ignore them and will [eventually] stop. Miku, or whatever the name is, is just a troll who spreads out lies because he/she is jealous on other Fanpoppers who like, what, gained many fans, props and medals. If he/she keeps doing that then just ignore and report her and I bet she'll never stop.
IllusionDolls commented…
I agree that ignoring Miku is a good solution; only, it's difficult to get everyone that user harasses to do so. Several people don't understand the situation, o they insist on trying to reason with Miku because they, apparently, don't realize he/she is a troll. It would also make things a lot easier if just reporting them would help, but the administrators are tired of hearing about it and won't do a thing, despite that this user has been harassing so many people for several months. When things are quiet and no one pays attention to Miku, Miku pulls a stunt like he/she did with accusing those three users and I of being the same person. I think that it will be più effective if we can have più people reporting the accounts to administrators with evidence, which is the purpose of this forum. Anyways, thank te for the support. :) più di un anno fa
Now, I have a confirmation about one of the accounts I had suspected to be Miku, HatsuneMiku21. One of his/her old accounts referred to them as their 'friend'. I'll add that onto the list.
 Now, I have a confirmation about one of the accounts I had suspected to be Miku, HatsuneMiku21. One o
IllusionDolls commented…
HatsuneMiku21 was speaking w/another one of Miku's old accounts, as well. Yep, it's them, alright. più di un anno fa
I recieved a message from rileyferguson on deviantart (his username is SuperSaiyanRiley) saying that he saw Miku on different websites. Here's the screenshot.

Here are the links:
link
link
link
link
link
link
 I recieved a message from rileyferguson on deviantart (his username is SuperSaiyanRiley) saying that
panisepic commented…
Yeah I've seen his deviantart before, but I don't have an account on there so I didn't do anything :p but it's looks like some deviantart people have already reported him for taking others art. più di un anno fa
emerald_32 commented…
Oh, they did? :/ più di un anno fa
IllusionDolls commented…
Why on Earth does Miku have so many YT subscribers? o_e più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa thetankmoment said…
I will keep an eye out....
IllusionDolls commented…
Thank you! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa panisepic said…
Another account of theirs, just created this month. link
IllusionDolls commented…
...to think that both that account and Sasaki- happened to immediately befriend Celeste. -_- *grunts* They haven't done anything disastrous in quite a long time, now... I have a feeling their successivo strike will be soon. Thank te for your help (again). ^^ più di un anno fa
panisepic commented…
no problem, actually when the Sadaki account was first created they uploaded a pic to the Madoka Magika club bashing the mostra and saying Haruhi was a better god, I reported it and it got deleted, I should have saved it for più trolling proof :( but they still have it up on their DeviantArt. link più di un anno fa
panisepic commented…
Honestly, just from looking through the fan lista on their Sasaki profilo it looks like there's multiple other possible accounts, but none of seem to have ever done anything whcih domande why they were made even if they're not actually miku's.... it's like he's just creating an army for potential back up O.O più di un anno fa
The Celeste0502 account has been deleted
IllusionDolls commented…
I wonder if they deleted it on their own (this would not be their first time). If not, it would be strange for the administrators to randomly decide to terminate the account toward which the evidence is the least sufficient. Well, that's that. Thank te for the update. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa astigpinoy said…
#2.
Headshot.
Boom.
Tango down. (lol th3j35t3r)

Let me know if moar accounts with juicy tidbits appear.

/.keepingwatch.py
più di un anno fa IamKyon said…
Well she was pretty active on TMoHS club recently. She posted a lot of long comments and quiz questions and I kind of knew that HaruhiSuzumiya- and YuriNakamura- were same accounts but didn't have sufficient proof and I thought she wasn't being harmful to anyone so I ignored her. :/ But now I don't think ignoring is a way. This is outrageous. >< I'll look out in AB! and TMoHS! clubs for her. Thanks for all this information. ^^;;
Goodness gracious, Miku trollylol touched Attack on Titan!
NOOOOOOOO, that's my current fandom. ;_;
link
IllusionDolls commented…
The only user this person has fanned is the 'Sasaki-' account. I also suspect that they are a user, 'AnnieLeonhardt3' (also relevant to AoT). Armin-Mikasa postato a few considerably eyebrow-raising polls, so I am not surprised that they are a troll, though I am quite taken aback that it was.... Miku. I had even fanned them because they liked the show. Looks like she/he still can trick me, after all. T_T Ah, well, I wasn't "harmed". più di un anno fa
Well the sasaki account got deleted a few days ago but their back with this account

link