fanpop Users Post a lista of all the people on this site that te really like a lot, but they just don't like te back.

Zagi87 posted on Apr 27, 2019 at 08:00AM
If you have anyone on this site that you really, really like, but they just don't seem to like you back, or they just don't care, now it's best time to let them know how much you care for them. Just usernames please.
 If te have anyone on this site that te really, really like, but they just don't seem to like te ba

fanpop Users 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Zagi87 said…
crying
I really like this yorkshire_rose a lot, but she doesn't like me back. I fanned her right away when I first joined this site, but she never fan me back! I don't know why she doesn't like me, but I really like her a lot.
 I really like this Rosa Yorkshire a lot, but she doesn't like me back. I fanned her right away when I
più di un anno fa BJsRealm said…
meh
OK, here we go. Here's the list of people that I like, but they don't seem to care about me, not even to fan me back, yet I like all of them nevertheless. Anyway, here's my list: makintosh, jlhfan624, Mollymolata, tanyya, jasamfan23, NCISLuverjk93, ThaSlimJim... The list go on & on! There's just too many people on this network who don't seem to like me back, if you ask me. Let's hope at least some of them would take a look at this forum post & reconsider their decision, based on a fact that I happen to like every single one of them very much.
 OK, here we go. Here's the lista of people that I like, but they don't seem to care about me, not even