fan of PoM Storyline OC RolePlay

SgtSkipper posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 09:04AM
Welcome, to the Storyline OC RolePlay!

Here are the rules:
-No Swearing.
-No rude or graphic content. (Under 18's present)
-Use your own OC's.

Current Events:
We've arrived on the coast of sunny Spain for a well deserved vacation. After scaling the cliffs, we found a peach tree, so, we're now resting in the shade.

Remember, anyone can add to the current event at any time. I will edit accordingly.
Also, you're never too late to join. Simply comment, and you're in.
Have fun!
last edited on Oct 28, 2012 at 05:50PM

fan of PoM 2960 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2960

più di un anno fa CuteCuddly said…
big smile
CC: How did we get trapped in this shopping mall exactly?
più di un anno fa Colonelpenguin said…
Kaitlyn:*wakes up from crash-down* augh.. I don't know CC, at least we have stuff to do and food to eat.
più di un anno fa SgtSkipper said…
Mech-Skipper: *Looks about warily* Yeah, it's not so bad in here... You guys find yourselves some food, i'll check the hardware store for anything useful...
big smile
Kaitlyn: Okay, I'll check the food court
Mech-Skipper: *Grabs a hammer from a shelf* Hey look what I got and i'm talking to myself... I'd better go find the others...
più di un anno fa kowalskifan said…
Rikki: *is on shelf* Hey guys look what I found *hold up Bow and quivver of arrows* This place has everything! ^^ *sees pitch dark* Why is it so dark in here???? O__O
last edited più di un anno fa
Mech-Skipper: Maybe because, I dunno... could be that there's no-one here! Besides, I can see just fine.
big smile
Kaitlyn: *finds Flashlights* Here I found 7!!
CC: 7? That'll work. *jumps down from breda shelf* There's plenty of bread and milk and eggs here. It's a good thing we're in a shopping mall.

Rune: I don't need a flashlight. Raccoons can see in the dark perfectly well.
Mech-Skipper: That makes two of us Rune, not that i'm a Raccoon but don't get me wrong, Raccoons are great, it's just that I umm... *Looks down, shuffling his feet*
So uh back on subject, what can you all do to keep yourselves entertained? *Swings hammer at an imaginary foe*
Rune: It's just that what, Mech-Skipper?

CC: Never mind, Rune.

Rune: But he started talking and stopped half-way through. I just want to know what he was saying.

CC: Five-year-olds. Always so nosy. Don't you agree? *sighs and grabs a chuck of bread* Not as good as fish, *nibbles* but it'll do. Oh, Rikki, do you know how to use that bow-and-arrows?
Mech-Skipper: *Glances up at Rune* It's just I don't wanna offend you in any way because I think you're a...a... friend! Good friend, very good friend! And umm...
Can... can we go find some... batteries for the torches there uh Kaitlyn *Rushes over to Kaitlyn*
smile
Kaitlyn: yes these flashlight work!! I made sure there was more ,but they didn't work, I going to see if the store has sleeping bags or electric fire places to cook our food
più di un anno fa kowalskirocks14 said…
shine: what should i do? i can see in the dark! im a fox! and-
amber: we know, we know, 'and you are small and can do anything! whupow!'
shine: so true!
Mech-Skipper: We need to find somewhere to stay. Amber, can you get onto that shel to get a better view to see if there's anywhere we can hide? I'd get up there myself but I don't think i'm up to it right now...
amber: okay,*climbs nd looks* i see a place with a sign that says employees only! and two others that say men's and women's!
shine: realy? i see to restrooms and a storage room! :)
( I changed the forum title and description to help people understand what's going on )

Mech-Skipper: Restrooms are no good, the guards lock them every night. The storage room is the first place the early shift guards will go to... See anything *spark* see anything else Amber?
amber: no, just a hot dog stand, but shine just unloaded the rest of the food in that thing... ew.
Mech-Skipper: Ok, looks like we need to move on. I say we check out the second floor of this mall. Seeing as the lifts and elevators need a key to work, we'll have to take the stairs the old fashioned way...
big smile
Rune: Are you ok, Mech-Skipper? I saw you spark. Btw; I think the second floor is the women's clothes. But you never know what could by useful in women's clothes.
Mech-Skipper: I'm ok... I think... for now. Directly above us is Womens clothes, but further down is the security management office, which is were I need umm... WE need to go.
Amber: then let's head off! I love clothes! This will be an opportunity like no other!
laugh
CC: You go ahead, I'm going with Mech. Coming Rune?

Rune: Yeah, ok. Clothes are boring.
Mech-Skipper: Great, now we just need to get up these stairs. This is gonna take a lot... *Looks at stairs, sighs*
meh
CC: Too bad penguins are FLIGHTLESS birds.
Rune: Anyone have any ideas?
Mech-Skipper: I'll give you two a boost up, then you two pull me up? But it'll be hard, I may be small but i'm made of metal which is heavy... Unless we can catch up with Amber to help us up?
più di un anno fa Jade-Jemni602 said…
Jemni: I'll go get her!
Jade: mee too!!
più di un anno fa Zelda4Efas said…
*Keira snaps awake and at attention with a bruise on her head that would be worse if it weren't for her helmet*
Keira: Oh thanks guys, go ahead and DON'T wake me up even though I'm hanging precariously off the chandelier stuck to the ROOF. Maybe next time I won't help you either.
*She twists the screw loose and the chandelier lowers, making it a swinging platform so at the arc of each swing you can leap off onto the top of the stairs*
più di un anno fa Lexii_23 said…
Lexii: uh guys... We have a bit of a problem.. *tugs at tail which is stuck under a box* -_-
*shine sees lexi's problem and darts over*
Shine: I'll get it! All I need is a pitchfork, a cow, a few pickles, and a game of monopoly!
Amber:monopoly? Pickles? How does that help?
Shine: the pitchfork is to lift the crate, the cow is to pull her out, the pickles are to quench my thirst, and the monopoly is cuz I'm bored.
*chucks a rubix cube at Shine's head*
Keira: Here, amuse yourself.
*is sifting through a busted store*
Keira: Grrfrilgikistan!
*chucks something against the wall.
Keira: Something's wrong guys, unless normal malls sell failed time bombs taht are stuck on 2:31 someone else is here.
shine: fail... failed... that reminds me of..... school! yeah... i failed school... :)
amber: ignore her- time bomb, huh? it could be blowhole... hans, the new guy in the reptile house, or anyone else... it may even be one of our own... no offense of direct reference, but i don't trust robot... or bio0mechanical androids... *eyes at mech-skipper suspiciously*
angry
CC: Time bomb? We could have all been killed.
Rune: Mech-Skipper wouldn't dare do such a thing. *grabs his flipper* So leave him alone.
Amber: (suspicious) I'm Not saying it was him... I'm just saying I don't trust bio-mechanical robot androids...
Shine: hey! You know one of my legs are prosthetic!
Amber: *rolls eyes* I know... I'm still suspicious... And s bit starving, what Is there to eat?
worried
Amber: *sees something out of the corner of her eyes* did someone just run in that room? *eyes fade to neon pink* I'm getting a bit scared right now... What if it's zombies? Not that I'm scared or anything! *eyes get even more neon pink*
meh
Rune: I had no idea your eyes went pink. They looked pretty freaky green, but now they looked even freakier.
CC: Rune, don't be rude.
Mech-Skipper: Time bomb!? Why would I set a time bomb here! The only person I have a grudge against is Officer X. He will pay for what he did... *Eyes glow even redder*
Amber: no it's alright CC, they turn color because of my mood is changing. If its pink it means........ Aw shoot, I'm afraid! I dong get scared! *eyes turn orange(embarrassed)*
Shine: yep, her here has a few robot like parts like mh arm!
Amber: SHHHHHHHUT UP ABOUT THOSE!!! IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU KNOW!!! I HATED BEING TEST MONKEY TO THAT- *thinks*....... MONKEY!
Shine: *hears something in a near by room and sees a door quietly shut behind them* I think we have company!
Amber: -AAAAAAAHHHHHH*eyes glow pink again*
più di un anno fa kivamarie said…
hmmm
company where?
Shine: that room over there! I swear i saw someone go in! Eithe that or I'm just plain crazy!
Amber: I'd go with choice B. shine, there's no one here!... But us! And just because there a time bomb stuck On a number doesnt mean we're being followed! Now who's thirsty?*pulls something from an ice chest**pulls it out and starts to drink* hey, this is awesome! *drinks more* what is it?*sees skull and cross bones and the words POISON on the front* uh-oh.......
worried
Amber! you're drinking poison!
surprise
Rune: *whimpers* ooohh, CC.
CC: It's ok Rune.
Rune: No it's not.
CC: Yes it is.
Rune: But I-*notices large, shadowy figure coming up behind CC* CC LOOK OUT! *pushes her out of the way*
CC: Oof. Rune? Rune, are you alright? *gets up and looks around* Oh my goodness!
Shine:where rune?
Amber: PICKADILLY SHOUTH! That's where! Who said were ruining everything? Just a bit of a wishing wash of the noodle poodle!*colapses*
Shine: huh? I though the poison would for sure kill her! Not make her go woozy! *grabs food off a food court table and sniffs* hey... *sniffs other food* something smells familiar................. RAT! There's rat poison and bug repellent on all this food! Someone defiantly wants us gone... *stares at mech skipper* I'm beginning to wonder if amber was right about this robot buisness? How about you mech-skipper?
(ps-sgtskipper, would you mind if I created a mech-kowalski OC? The whole idea sounds awesome! I just don't want to copy you at anything.)
worried
Amber? Rune? Amber,Rune are you okay?
Amber:*gets up in a daze* no I'm fine, the poison looks like slow acting, but I think the symptoms are gone.
hmmm
Amber what's elephant gone?
Amber: I don't know! What beetle juice? I say random stuff, too! Those goons in the lab had to implant a chip in my brain, "upgrade" my eyes, and "maximize my tolerance for poisons, sickness, and acid" whatever that means. Stupid goons.
worried
oh dear
più di un anno fa Jade-Jemni602 said…
Jemni:oh dear what?
Jade: yeah, oh dear what?
Jemni:MIMING AGAIN!
Jade: sorry!