fan of PoM Art Requests!

Rainbow_Cookie posted on Nov 03, 2013 at 01:49AM
Hello fanguins of fanpop! I've recently got ungrounded ( finally... ) and I'm starting up art requests again! I would've continued with my last forum, but all the requests belonged to people who are inactive, so it'd be useless. Well anyhow, just leave a post below asking me for a picture!

I do both computer and hand drawn, so tell me which one you fancy.

I will probably finish it within 2-3 days, so I'm sorry for any long waits.

Start requesting~

fan of PoM 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa mostar1219 said…
what kind of requests are you able to do? because I was thinking of one involving a human version of Kowalski gazing at my oc and holding her hands and she blushes or something like that, but i'm not sure
Rainbow_Cookie commented…
Really any kind. I'm better at human anyway. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
Ooh, yay requests! :D (Yeah, I always get in on things like this. XD)

Hmm, could you draw two of my Ocs, Zachary and Gabriella drinking smoothies? :3 I'm not sure if I've posted a picture of them on here, but here's a link to one on Da. :D link

And could it be on the computer please? :3

Ooh, and I don't know if you've sen your wall post from yesterday, but I volunteered for that. :) I just need to know when it needs to be drawn for. :P

Rainbow_Cookie commented…
Cheee...my computer sucks so it might be awhile. But okay! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa AngelBunny432 said…
Can you draw my penguin girl OC Angel :3 you can see what she looks like in my gallery....she has got dark blue and white fetthers ((like Kowalski)) and her hair is also dark blue.She also wears pink glasses and has got bright blue eyes.....Thank you
più di un anno fa mostar1219 said…
I have a different request now. See, there's a Fanfiction I've been working on on deviantart that is humanized and about POM. Since I can't draw as well as I write, maybe draw a picture for each chapter involving what they are somewhat about?