Final fantasy X - Sin Saga (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jan 13, 2014 at 06:56PM
Sin is the beast that has been cast upon the world of Spira for them to pay for their actions for relying on Machina and using it to kill and make their lives easy.
For a thousand years summoners would go on a pilgrimage to hone their abilities as they traveled to the ruins of Zanarkand to gain the final Aeon (Summoning) in hopes of finally killing Sin and bringing an eternal calm. Though no one has done so and Sin has continued to appear after a year or two after it's defeat. The people of Spira keep hope in their hearts that one day it will be gone for good.

Greatly resembling a large island, Spira is composed of a mainland continent with several smaller islands to the east, west and south. Spira consists of many diverse climates: the tropical seaside islands of Besaid and Kilika, the temperate locales in the Mi'ihen Highroad and Mushroom Rock regions, the polar extremes of Macalania and Mt. Gagazet, the deep, mystical forests of Macalania and the arid deserts of Bikanel.

People in Spira can be seen weaving, working in shops, bars and travel agencies, playing blitzball, raising chocobos, sailing boats, managing shoopufs, working in archaeological digs, working as Mercenaries/Sphere Hunters and performing in a variety of entertainment troupes. One assumes some Spira residents fish and grow produce to supply their fellow Spirans with consumable goods.

Another form of occupation is shown in voluntary works such as the summoner/guardian pilgrimages and various religious temple work.

Spira uses gil as its official currency, but evidence dug out in the Bikanel Desert by Al Bhed expedition parties indicate it may have used gold coins in the past.

The once abundant machina is now encouraged to be shunned by Bevelle's edicts, and only the outcast race, the Al Bhed, attempt to regain some of the lost knowledge. Due to the censorship on machina, fighters who utilize magic for battle have become commonplace and in demand, and none more so than summoners, who enjoy something of a caste of their own: help and privileges are granted to them during their pilgrimage in exchange for their coming sacrifice against Sin.

Yevon (A Religion) dominates every aspect of Spiran life, spreading its teachings and acting as a benevolent protector of a much diminished world - a world where no more than forty million people live and virtually any kind of technological and social progress has been asleep for 1000 years. Yet, beneath the surface, unity of the Spiran mainland, distrust and old anger still boils deep, leading one to perhaps wonder if the various warring factions wouldn't have blown each other to smithereens without Sin's pacifying presence. Only blitzball truly unites the world around a common passion, the sport, which survived Sin's coming and which holds annual tournaments in Luca's stadium, left untouched by Sin's wrath mostly due to the Crusaders' efforts.

[Races]

Ronso- The Ronso are a race of muscular, anthropomorphic feline humanoids. The Ronso tribe lives at the base of Mt. Gagazet and guard the sacred mountain fiercely. They are formidable warriors, well known for their strong sense of honor and loyalty, as well as their pride and quickness to anger.

Humans- Humans also known as Hume and Humanoid.

Al Bhed- The Al Bhed are a human tribe of technologists. Making up ten percent of the Spiran population, they are notable for their unique language and their use of machina, a technology prohibited by Yevon.

Guado- The Guado are a humanoid race that lives amongst trees, they are the protectors of Spira's afterlife, the Farplane, and the Macalania Woods. The Guado's capital city is Guadosalam, from within which they guard the entrance to the Farplane.

Hypello- The Hypello are a race of amphibian creatures. The Hypello seem not to have grasped the common pronunciation in Spira, often lisping any words with an 'S,' for example Shay (say) and Yesh (yes), converting some words into gibberish, for example Ebullibody (everybody), Inveshtitagating (investigating) Imposhibibble (impossible), as well as ending most of their sentences with a questioning tone. They are agile in the water, but are not so nimble on dry land, walking at a torpid pace.

[Character]

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Weapon:

History:

[Your Current Story]
You wake up once again on the peaceful Island of Besaid. The Calm ended recently and since the Island has little too no Machina Sin seems to never attack it. This reason alone is what drew you to move here.
 Sin is the beast that has been cast upon the world of Spira for them to pay for their actions for rel
last edited on Jan 13, 2014 at 06:57PM

Final fantasy X 58 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

più di un anno fa Aigomiko said…
Name: Lidiya Takoyama

Race: Al Bhed / Guado

Appearance: (Picture)

Weapon: Grimoire (Status Affecting Magic)

History: Though her ancestry is Al Bhed & Guado Lidiya follows Yevon's teachings without disobeying any of the restrictions. From a young age she was raised to learn how to wield Machina and the power of family and friendships. Until the day Sin attacked the town she was residing in. The towns people tried to use the Machina to defend themselves, but they stood no chance against Sin's strength. During the attack her mother and father were both killed by fiends attracted by the blood and cries for help from the town's people. She too would have been devoured if she hadn't fallen into the ocean. Though she was safe from the fiends she was not safe from the waters of the ocean. Sin's toxin overtook her and caused her to go into a comatose like state. Until she washed up on the sunny shores of Besaid where an elderly village couple found her and decided to raise her as their own. While living there she remembered nothing of her lineage , because of the affects of Sin's Toxins. So she was taught Yevon's teachings and went into training to become a summoner. As the years passed and she slowly regained her memories. She was disgusted with herself. The fact that she knew how to speak Al Bhed and use Machina made her a heathen. So she decided to hide her past at all costs. Now at the age of 15 she is ready to pray to the Fayth and become a full fledged summoner. She will do anything to defeat sin. Not for her, but for the people of Spira. So that once again they will be able to enjoy the "Calm".
last edited più di un anno fa
 Name: Lidiya Takoyama Race: Al Bhed / Guado Age: 15 Appearance: (Picture) Occupation: Sum
più di un anno fa Rogue475 said…
Name: Maverick

Race: Al Bhed

Appearance: (Pic)

Weapon: Razor's Edge(Firearm)

History: A foreigner to Spira. Those few who know him call him Maverick for his quick sleight of hand. Maverick has not once told anyone his name, nor has he ever explained where he came from. The mysterious nomad has thus only rarely appeared in towns and villages, mostly keeping to the underground system of tunnels that flow beneath the great Island.
 Name: Maverick Race: Al Bhed Age: 17 Appearance: (Pic) Occupation: Mercenary/Hunter We
~Razor's Edge

A weapon given to him by a man he once saw as a father. It is a two-tone rapid fire Prototype handgun designed to combat the minions of Sin.
 ~Razor's Edge A weapon dato to him da a man he once saw as a father. It is a two-tone rapid fuoco
*As she finished cleaning she sat on her straw bed and sighed.*
Lidiya:..heh...I can't believe it...I'm actually leaving tomorrow.
This Island will be but a memory.
*She'd run her hand across the bed sheets as her adoptive parents entered the Hut's main room.*
Hello Mother and Father.

Father: Hello darling.

Mother:...

Lidiya: Yes mom?

Mother: Lidiya please it's not too late..
*The sight of he old woman beginning to sob was almost too much for the determined young girl.*
Please don't go through with this..

Lidiya: Mother..I..I have to.
Maverick~

"One more step... Go on, take one more step, I dare ya." He grins, his finger lightly pressing against the trigger.
The man then backed off slightly, only to slowly reach for his own firearm. "Wrong." Mav exclaims loudly, then fires a round straight through the guy's knee cap.

As the man groaned on the floor, Mav shakes his head and steps over to him. "Now what did I tell ya?" He asks bleakly, pressing the barrel against the helpless merc's face. "You come after me again, and the next shot will be through your eye."
*She'd walk out of the hut and stood outside in the island town breeze raising her arms and closing her eyes trying to enjoy her final days in her home village.*
Maverick~

"I'm growing tired of your mindless pursuit, to the point where pulling this trigger really wouldn't have any lasting regret." Mav concludes, then kicks away the Merc's pistol. "Watch your back." He says, then walks out of the general store, finding himself in the open streets of one of Spira's tiny villages that dotted the landscape.
Lidiya: Hmm?
*She'd stare at the oddly dressed man (Compared to the other villagers that is). She stared and simply breathed in and out deeply and began to walk around waving to passing villagers and bowing to her elders.*
Maverick

"Hey there. What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dump like this place?" Mav asks the tealed haired girl as he strolled by.
Lidiya:...Dump?
*She'd say slightly annoyed, but tried her best too hide the anger in her voice.*
I live here.
*She'd look him up and down before beginning to walk towards the Temple.*
Maverick

"... Eh, right." He scratches his head, then jogged to keep up with her. "So... Can I get a name?"
Lidiya: I am Lidiya.
*As she passed she waved to the elderly who greeted her as "Lady Summoner". She continued to walk focusing on the temple, but still glancing back at the man who wanted her dwindling time.*
And your name?
Maverick

"Well Lidiya, you can call me Maverick or Mav, whichever comes first." He says, now walking backwards to speak face-to-face. "How come I've never seen you before?"
Lidiya:..I..I don't go out much..I stay in my hut or visit the temple..
*She'd look at his green swirled eyes like all Al-Bhed had and continued to walk after quickly dropping her head down.* You see .I..I'm trying to become a full fledged summoner.
Maverick

"A summoner? Now why would you wanna do that?" Mav asks, then stops and shakes his head. "Alright look, I'm sorry, it's your life. Even if it's one without any real sense of adventure."
Lidiya: It's so that I can rid the world of Sin's presence..
And I live a very exciting life... I'm actually going to explore Spira for the next couple of months to obtain the Final summoning to defeat Sin.
Maverick

"Will you now? All by yourself?... You know, outside this town, there's a whole island out there just waiting to end you."
Lidiya:..I..I am strong. I will defeat any foe that stands in my way...And eventually I might find a Guardian to defend me..Or not it all depends on the people I meet during my travels.
*She'd then paused and stared at the man.*
Why're you so against my journey? Who are you really Mr.Maverick?
Maverick

"Oh... I'm just a curious fellow. That's all." He says then nods to her. "Well I wish you luck in your journey, but my bantering has come to an end..." Mav says before turning away from the girl.
Lidiya:..Wait.
*She'd turn quickly*
Why is an Al-Bhed like you so far from "Home"
*Her Al-Bhed accent came out as she said the location of almost all Al-Bhed. She then covered her mouth, but never let her gaze fall from the man.*
Maverick

He starred at the girl for a moment, not saying a word. Mav then walked up to her and took her hand, taking her out of the street. "... You trying to get yourself found?" He asks as the two enter an empty alleyway. "listen to me, you want to survive in this world, you need to keep certain information like that to yourself."
Lidiya:..I..I'm sorry.
I was just ...It was an accident.
*She'd pull away and back stepped slightly then stared at him for a few moments.*
You have to promise...not ..not to tell anyone ..please.
Maverick

"... I am now as bound to you as you are to me. Now I, on the other hand, wouldn't just so freely give out that you were of the Al-Bhed." He states, glancing back to make sure no one could see them. Mav then turns back to the girl and shakes his head. "... What is the first destination you have planned after setting out?"
Lidiya:..Well. I was going to head to Kilika to pray to the Fayth.
The Ferry leaves in 2 days. Why do you ask?
*She'd step back hesitantly afraid of why the man was questioning here. Though inside she felt conflicted for an entirely new reason. The fact that she was half Al-Bhed was her dirty secret, but this new man made her feel welcomed. Having some form of connection to someone around for the first time on a genetic level gave her a strange sense of nostalgia of her old life.*
Maverick~

"The port is a dangerous place for people like us, lots of nosy people who'll go and report you without a second glance..." He mutters almost to himself, then looks up to meet her gaze. "There's a private ferry service about a three miles past that port, they're pretty reliable."
Lidiya:..I don't know..I..I'd have to think it over...is that okay?
*She'd stare at the still fresh faced stranger not knowing what to believe. She had only few occasions where tourists noticed the other half of her lineage. Those memories made her worry that what he said might be true. Someone might recognize her for something other than Guado and she'd be in serious trouble especially as a summoner. It was then that she made up her mind.*

Okay..I will accompany you to this "Secret" port....,but know if you try anything funny I won't hesitate to strike you down.
Maverick~

"Whoa-Whoa-Whoa, I never said anything about taking you with me, besides you'd likely just slow me down." He grumbles, not much liking the idea of babysitting.
Lidiya:.Oh..I..I understand.
*She'd stare at the ground while her face turned red. She began to softy speak with a wavering voice.*
I'm sorry I... ...I was mistaken I'm sorry.
Maverick~

"... It's no problem." He says quietly, then turns away from the girl. "... Fine, I'll take you to the port. But, you'll need to learn how to fight."
Lidiya:..I..The Aeons will protect me.
*She'd look back towards the temple then back at the man who was leaving.*
Well...I.. it was nice meeting you...
Maverick~

"Lidiya, it's a dangerous world out there, and we Al-Bhed need to learn to stick together. I will take you as far as far as the port, but after that your going to need to make your own path."
Lidiya:..Understood. Thank you for that much.
*She'd bow and began to walk into the Temple*
(Now that her story is over for now the story shall switch over to Maverick)
(Wait what?... I'm confuzzled... So are they going to the port, or what?)
(No we're going to focus on you right now so I wont be making postts for her until its time or something happens so you lead right now like what you want to do.)
Maverick~

"... I hope you stay safe, kin." He tells her quietly as she walked off. He then turned away and headed for the nearest shop to pick up some iron he could smelt into bullets.
*As he searched around the small village he met no one who had Iron Ingots laying around. Though an elderly man did stop stop him mid search.*
Elderly Man: Sir did I here correctly that you're looking for Iron Ingots?
Maverick~

The boy turns and looks over the man before nodding. "That's true, and do you possibly have any ideas as of the whereabouts where I may acquire said ingots?"
Elderly Man: Why yes. If you go south after reaching the monument of prayer there should be a mine shaft where you can mine, but be cautious young man. There will no doubt be many fiends located inside.
Maverick~

"Thank you sir, I'll be sure to head out right away. You saved me a great hassle." He nods and offers his hand to be shaken.
*The elderly man shook the warrior's hand with as much strength as he could, but was still overpowered by his youthful grasp. He then nodded and returned to his hut now at ease from doing his good deed of the day.*
(Are there any forms of transportation other than boats?)
(Sadly only boats until you get to different terrains. Such as snow grasslands, ect)
(No horses? Or giant flightless birds? Or War Elephants?)
(Lol no horses, but chocobos become available after the island, but sadly besaid is a small island with simple living. And this is a chocobo.)
 (Lol no horses, but chocobos become available after the island, but sadly besaid is a small island wi
Maverick

The boy then promptly set out for the ingots.He made it nearly half way before he needed to take break. Mav chose a simple oak tree and laid down next to it for some rest.
*As he sat and rested underneath the shade of the tree he was able to truly enjoy Besaid's tropical laid back Island view. That is until he heard movements in the forest surrounding him. The movements were slow and sloppy sounding. As it got closer the air surrounding the area became humid.*
Maverick~

It was in that moment; when Mav stood up and readied his pistol towards the unknown entity that was stalking him. "Show yourself!" He calls, stepping back slowly, keeping a steady pace.
*As he readied his weapons he saw a blue jello like creature slime through the bushes. It stopped moving and simply shook gently while gazing at the man and releasing water vapor from it's mouth.*
 *As he readied his weapons he saw a blue jello like creature slime through the bushes. It stopped mov
Maverick~

The boy slowly lowered his pistol, watching the creature's movements. Seems like the only solid thing on it's body is the eyes, better go for them or else my bullets will simply go right through em.
*It was then that Maverick felt the humidity around him condense as the beast's eyes glowed red. In an instant he was crushed by water that bruised his torso and made his body sore.*