ForestPack Members of TundraPack

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 06, 2018 at 08:54PM
Alpha:
Waban(TeamPeeta649) - muscular dark grey male with a large mane, black muzzle and green eyes

Beta:
N/A

Medic:
N/A

Subordinates:
Ayita(TeamPeeta649) - white she-wolf with light grey flecks and muzzle and golden eyes
Tuscarora(Bluefire7777) - dark brown she-wolf with pretty blue eyes
Bodak(Bluefire7777) - large black male with grey eyes

Deltas:
Adoette(TeamPeeta649) - pale ginger and white she-wolf with bright green eyes
Keme(TeamPeeta649) - black and grey male with multiple scars and gold-grey eyes
Alaska(Bluefire7777) - charcoal grey she-wolf with black markings and blue eyes

Queens:
N/A

Pups:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Omegas:
N/A
last edited on Feb 06, 2018 at 09:21PM

ForestPack 67 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
Just wanted to get the forum up so everyone can start posting their character descriptions. I'll have the first actual forum cannon post going in a second.
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
Tuscarora- dark brown she-wolf with pretty blue eyes
Bodak- large black wolf with grey eyes
Delta: Alaska-charcoal grey she-wolf with black markings and blue eyes
*wanders the forests, his muscles sore from the long journey, but his determination motivated him forward**after years of watching an incompetent alpha leading his prior pack while banning the possibility of a challenge out of fear he knew the best decision was to leave and organize a proper pack* -Waban

Keme hurry up or all the fish will have moved up stream! *bounds over a hill, excitedly running for the fast moving creek* -Adoette

*follows after his friend more slowly**they'd known each other since they were pups as both their mothers had been lone wolves without mates**when they decided to venture out on their own he made a promise to protect her in any situation**his pelt was full of battle scars proving that every fight he'd been successful in his goal* With all your yipping you'll scare them off. -Keme
*howls in the distance a while making sure her young daughter followed she was a lost she-wolf her father and mother were the alphas of a small pack to the east but a larger pack came in and murdered them in order to eliminate their pack and conquer their territory. She now lives in exile with her surviving daughter only able to scavenge for scraps in an attempt to feed her young daughter who couldn't help her hunt big game. She howls desperately to find a new mate and father figure to help raise her young pup* -Tuscarora

*whines at the rumbling of her belly* Mom I'm hungry can you smell anything around? -Alaska
*ears tilt in the direction of the howls**hurries toward the voice until he reaches the two she-wolves* -Waban

*reaches them at the same time* -Ayita

*gazes the the three wolves* Who are you all? -Waban
*scents the male nearby and nervously hides behind her mother worried since the last males tried to kill them* -Alaska

*looks up and sees Waban* Who are you? *says warily* Are you alone? -Tuscarora
last edited più di un anno fa
I am alone. I suppose the howls mean you are too. *looks at Ayita* And you? -Waban

*remains silent, watching them all carefully* -Ayita

I'm not going to hurt any of you. Are you with a pack? -Waban
My father and mother were murdered when a northern gang attacked they conquered our territory my other pups were killed as well Alaska is the only one who has survived we've been scavenging food for days... *says with a sad look* I'm looking for an alpha and a mate *says eyeing Ayita curiously* -Tuscarora
*rolls her eyes slightly* I'm not looking for a mate. I'm looking for a home so that I don't have to struggle on my own anymore. -Ayita

*nods* Then the three of you come with me. You'll be the first recruits for my pack. -Waban
*comes out from behind her mother* You're not gonna chase us off? -Alaska

*nods reassuringly at her pup* Hes not a lone male trying to build his own pack he doesn't want to hurt us -Tuscararora
First we need to hunt. I haven't eaten in days and you three look hungry as well. *points to Ayita with his tail, already falling into his position as alpha* You and I are going to hung. *turns to the mother and her pup* Find a temporary place where we can be sheltered to eat and rest in the mean time. -Waban
*nods* We found a hide out in a cave from the south side of the mountain its got some thick brush to cover it -Tuscarora
Go there and wait. We'll follow your scents to it once we've caught something. -Waban
*nods and noses her daughter off towards the mountain* -Tuscarora
*pads off with Ayita to hunt**after a while they follow the scents and reach the other two she-wolves**drops the carcass of an elk in front of them* Dig in. -Waban
Fresh Elk! *says excitedly and digs into the carcass greedly* -Alaska

Shes excitable *says almost amused* -Tuscarora
Eat your fill. I need my wolves to be strong. -Waban

*nods gratefully and eats* -Ayita
This is so good *says happily* -Alaska

Move over *nudges her daughter out f the way to get her own fill she was starving she was pushing two weeks since her last good meal* -Tuscarora
*digs in hungrily to her portion of the elk**glances at them* So you were in a pack before? -Ayita

*sits at the entrance and watches the outside* -Waban
Family pack very small just my parents and my brothers and sisters 2 litters but a lot of them moved on after awhile I was in the younger litter so I stayed longer -Tuscarora
Oh...what's it like to be in a pack? -Ayita
You’ve never been in one? *eyes the other female strangely* Not even as a pup? How did you eat enough without being able to hunt big game? -Tuscarora
Any news on what Tangle thinks about the horse nerds as a Roleplay idea?
No consensus on that one yet

My parents didn't believe in the ways of the packs. They lived on their own and had many pups to compensate for the lack of a pack. -Ayita

Would your siblings be willing to join my pack? -Waban

*looks at her meal bitterly* No. -Ayita
That’s basically a pack all you need is a mother and father for alphas and pups to help with hunting that’s a pack. Well a family pack I’ll give you but still a pack -Tuscarora
What happened to your family? -Alaska
I suppose...-Ayita

*comes back over to the group and sits* Being that we're officially a pack, I'll need to know your names. You may call me Waban. -Waban

My name is Ayita. -Ayita
Tuscarora but you can call me Rora if you want *says with a flick of her brown fluffy tail* -Tuscarora

I'm Alaska *chirps still chewing* -Alaska
*nods* A pleasure to have you all as a part of my pack. Now, you all wait here. I'm going to see if I can find some more wolves and a more permanent location for us. -Waban
How long have you been traveling? We’ve been walking miles haven’t seen or heard any wolves beside you all -Tuscarora
I've been traveling for a quarter moon. It hasn't been easy, but now that I'm here and I've started my pack, I'm determined to not stop. We need more members to build a strong pack. -Waban
How big are you trying to get? We might not meet another wolf for weeks though we need to follow the herds so maybe other wolves will join as well -Tuscarora
I'd hope to get a few more before we start moving, but I'll take what I can get. -Waban
Well we will be ready to go whenever *nods* Alaska can keep up but she's too small for big game shes still young but she should start learning sooner or late -Tuscarora

Hey I could hunt a buffalo if you'd let me *grumbles* -Alaska
Let's rest here for today and then we'll go out. -Waban
*nods* Well it’s not the warmest place but it keeps the wind out and gives us shelter and cover for now *says as she lays down* -Tuscarora
I'll go out and find us some bedding. Ayita will stand guard here since she's in a better condition. *leaves the cave* -Waban

*takes his place just inside the entrance, watching the outside carefully* -Ayita
Have long have you been wandering Ayita? *says as Alaska nuzzles up to her mother* -Tuscarora
I've been wandering from place to place, staying at a few places for extended periods of time, for a few moons now. I just wandered to this area three days ago. *glances at her* I'm sorry for your misfortune. Losing your family like that must have been difficult. -Ayita
I suppose it was going to happen eventually father and mother weren't going to live forever I'd have to take over their territory eventually just happened a lot faster than I thought *sighs* -Tuscarora
Well...we can all look forward to creating this new pack. -Ayita
*nods* A pack is the most important thing to a wolf cant live long without one -Tuscarora
Do you actually think so? -Ayita
Cant hunt big game without one and if you can you, cant defend your hunting rights without one -Tuscarora
I suppose you're right...Hmm. Well hopefully we can really create a strong pack. -Ayita
I hope so too...what do you think of him? Waban? Think he'll make a good alpha male? He seems strong a decent hunter though I hope hes not secretly cruel many alpha males can be that way -Tuscarora
If he's cruel I certainly won't stay in this pack for long. If I'm to join a pack I want to be in one with an alpha who treats his subordinates well. But Waban seems decent enough. Kind of quiet. He didn't say much while we were hunting or the whole way back. -Ayita
I guess there is not much to say sometimes. Well he's a lucky male, its not often you run into two free females looking for a new pack most males have to battle accomplished alphas for females like us. Or he'd end up like Alaskas father and just breed and leave before the alpha notices *says looking down at her pup who was now sleeping beside her* -Tuscarora
*wrinkles her nose slightly* You can have him. I'm not so much interested in a mate right now, alpha or not. *looks at Alaska* It must be hard raising a pup on your own. I'm sorry. -Ayita
I was young, not that im old but younger than I am now, he was a new and handsome wolf wandering in the territory it was mating season one thing leads to the other suddenly you're pregnant and the male runs off too afraid to challenge your father. But its alright my father was a kind wolf he helped me care for her these last few moons the hardest part is over for now. With training, shell be able to start feeding the pack herself.... I dont know if I'm looking for a mate per say, but I do care about the status of my daughter as any mother does. Alphas eat first and have the better positions I won't have my daughter be cast aside in a growing pack so if I have to take a mate to do that I will. -Tuscarora