Gli amici di papà Full House Catchphrases

fullhouse2x07 posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 12:45AM
Which fh catchphrases did you like the best? I liked how rude, you got it dude, youre in big trouble mister, have mercy, whoa baby and aw nuts

Gli amici di papà 28 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa alyssa-lauren said…
I love 'you got it dude', it's so expectable but still great!
più di un anno fa courtney7488 said…
I liked "pin a rose on your nose." I don't know if these count as catchphrases, but I also liked "geekburger" (because it was so corny) and "ouce cream" (because it was so cute).
più di un anno fa housefrk said…
Uncle Jesse's 'per say' and 'if you will'
più di un anno fa zaray said…
i looovve "have mercy" its my fav!!!!!!! and i always use "how rude"!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Mileyrayfan9 said…
smile
I like "You Got It Dude!" and "Have Mercy"!
più di un anno fa crimgirl13 said…
big smile
i have to admit, i do say 'how rude' sometimes. i think 'have mercy' was kinda annoying. "WHOA BABY!" was funny. i always like it when the kids walk in on the adults kissing :)
i like how michelle said, "you're in big trouble, mister" to girls sometimes!!
i liked "give me my ouce cream!" and "pin a rose on your nose."
for some reason i liked how kimmie called stephanie and michelle "squirt and squirt jr."
più di un anno fa stramming said…
laugh
LOL! I love "You got it, dude!"
più di un anno fa lollipopszx3 said…
big smile
i like give me my ouce cream, you got it dude, how rude, and aww nuts... basically i like them all (8)
più di un anno fa Kylie90210 said…
Anything Michelle said, but especially, "Aww, nuts!"
più di un anno fa ilovefullhouse said…
big smile
have mercy is my fav. i also like you got it dude, how rude and it would be my pleasure.
più di un anno fa energizerbunny said…
smile
My favorite is "how rude!" I also like "Well pin a rose on your nose" stephanie was so cute and even thought michelle was "the star" of the show, I always felt that stephanie was better and cuter :)
più di un anno fa allen101 said…
monkey
u got it dude - Michelle, how rude - Stephanie, WOW! - Joey, aww nuts - Michelle, i have more but i just can't think of them right now
più di un anno fa lucaslove96 said…
I like "Have Mercy" because Jesse is so cute and is one of my fave characters!!
più di un anno fa iceprincess7492 said…
"Have Mercy", "How Rude", "Ouce Cream" and "Aww Nuts" are my favorite!!!
più di un anno fa fullhouse4ever said…
big smile
I like, when Michelle was really little, "Don't worry, be happy."
più di un anno fa Echoes said…
big smile
How Rude, You got it dude, Whoa Baby!!, and Have Mercy are some of my all time favs. I love this show!!
più di un anno fa mrs_robertp said…
smile
Not the.... huh?
You know, Jesse?
Not that leg, huh?
I accidently said that once. LOL
più di un anno fa ginnyweasleyfan said…
i have to admit, i do say 'how rude' sometimes. i think 'have mercy' was kinda annoying. "WHOA BABY!" was funny. i always like it when the kids walk in on the adults kissing :)
i like how michelle said, "you're in big trouble, mister" to girls sometimes!!

LOL!!!!So funny!
più di un anno fa ljoostman said…
wink
"C'mon now...Cut...It....Out"
più di un anno fa DSLady said…
"Watch the hair" and "Have mercy"
più di un anno fa venocha said…
to me all were cute, especially you got it dude, but Michell's "YOU ARE DRIVING ME BANANAS, was hillarious
più di un anno fa venocha said…
my (almost to be) 3 year old grandaughter and I watch Full House every morning, she loves it she is now doing all that Michelle does, she says YOU GOT IT DUDE with her thumb up, she told her 7 year old sister YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER, and she's even singing DOO A DIDI DIDI DUM DIDI DOO. she's even blond like Michelle (only a little prettier) and I do her hair like her to. She says Michelle is her best friend, wants to go to the same school, and in todays episode Michelle got lost in Disney World and she would not stop crying for Michelle. she also says (sounds just like Michelle too)THAT'S MY PLEASURE.OOOOHHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE, MY GRANDAUGHTER OF COURSE (OH BUT MICHELLE TOO). WELL THAT'S ENOUGH ON MY CUTE MELANIE; BACK TO THE TANNERS.
più di un anno fa SavannahRamsay said…
I loved Uncle Jesses "I'm there for you babe" and "watch the hair, huh" ;P I also love Steph's "Well pin a rose on your nose".
più di un anno fa Makeupdiva said…
'Pin a rose on your nose'. I love that saying.
più di un anno fa MJFan232 said…
cool
I like when DJ said "Oh, Mylanta". That was so funny...! :)
 I like when DJ detto "Oh, Mylanta". That was so funny...! :)
più di un anno fa JoshBos said…
I liked Stephanie's 'hot dog!'
più di un anno fa stamosgirls1 said…
Have mercy, How rude, You got it dude, Watch the hair, Cut it out, Pin a rose on your nose, Whoa baby, aww nuts, oh mylanta, babe, and etc. i love these catch phrases
più di un anno fa FanFic_Girl_26 said…
cool
I especially like "Talk to me", which is spoken by Jesse whenever he answers the phone. While others would usually say "Hello" or "Hi" when answering a phone call, Jesse would do things differently by saying "Talk to me". :)
last edited più di un anno fa