Gavin & Stacey The Fishing Trip

Rock_Smurf_77 posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 01:14AM
What do you think happened between Brynn and Jason on that trip??

TBH i think it might be something insignificant and they are making it look like something sexual but u neva no.

Gavin & Stacey 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa vickiprice said…
surprise
i think they had sex
più di un anno fa xrockstarx said…
big smile
I really want to know. I agree that they might be making us think it's a huge deal and then we'll eventually find out it's something really stupid.
più di un anno fa AidanGeorge said…
big smile
I Agree With Thee Fact That They Are Building It Up For Something Huge But Its Nufin Really,, But I also Think That We Might Not Find Out :)
più di un anno fa Kylie90210 said…
tongue
It wasn't anything sexual, they are related ffs! It would have been something uncomfortable yet hilarious.
più di un anno fa leytonfaan_18 said…
smile
Agree with Kylie90210. I dont think it was anything sexual, just something really awkward woulda happened.
più di un anno fa boaz1 said…
I do not believe they had sex at all.Do not forget we do not know what age jason was when they went fishing. In episodes it is mentioned; it is legal in britain did not say britain alone and Bryn also mentioned to Dave I think " it was cold".
So my conclusion simple. "They shared a sleeping bag to keep warm".
più di un anno fa snookerloopy said…
It's a question only James or Ruth could answer,as creating the storyline they obviously had to have the fishing trip saga unfold,even though they never reveal the secret.