Glee Dedicated to Cory Monteith <3

SarahCorine posted on Jul 14, 2013 at 07:08AM
In dedication to him, post your favorite picture or your favorite song he sang or a picture of your favorite Glee moment of him or a quote. Anything Cory Monteith related.
 In dedication to him, post your preferito picture o your preferito song he sang o a picture of your f

Glee 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
Although it wasn't him alone, I loved his voice in this song. His voice is so sweet and gentle. He may be gone, but don't dream he's over. He's alive in our hearts. God bless Cory Monteith.
Nicky23 commented…
That song is Amazing! <33 Amore te Cory più di un anno fa
He was amazing in this song. The lyrics get to me. I feel like he's actually talking to all of us who are sad by this.
victoria7011 commented…
:'( I Amore this song and corys voice is amazing<3 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa sheerika said…
heart
I really love Cory Montieth as everyone on Fanpop knows and this song expresses him a lot
last edited più di un anno fa
SarahCorine commented…
I adore his voice in this song =( più di un anno fa
sheerika commented…
Me too :( più di un anno fa
Make the best of this test and don't ask why. We had the time of our lives with him alive. He'll be alive as long as our memories of him are alive. Keep them alive for him.
più di un anno fa marakii said…
He's not singing alone but this one is my favourite </3
last edited più di un anno fa
SarahCorine commented…
When he says "One love" my cuore melts. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Nicky23 said…
heart
Every song he sang was mind-blowing Cory you will forever be missed. One of the many Beautiful songs sung by the sweet, loyal, caring and one of my favourite characters Finn. <3 Rest in Peace Cory xx
 Every song he sang was mind-blowing Cory te will forever be missed. One of the many Beautiful songs
SarahCorine commented…
I loved those moments of him and Santana. Although I'm a Finchel fan forever, I loved how sweet he was with Santana and how he honestly cared about her. Cory did such a good job in Glee. Most inspiring character da far. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa HHR08 said…
I just adore this picture so much because Cory just looks so happy, so very truly happy. And I feel like happiness is what defined Cory as a person. He may not have always been happy but he brought happiness to everyone he knew and even those he didn't. It's obvious he and Lea were very happy together, obvious that she had never been happier than when she was with him. He touched those Gleeks that looked up to him and he inspired those that thought of him as their idol. His smile, his voice, his dedication, humor, love, it just made everyone happy. The world is a bit dimmer now that he's gone but his memory will live on and every time a Glee rerun comes on, I can guarantee his memory will make people smile. <3
 I just adore this picture so much because Cory just looks so happy, so very truly happy. And I feel l
victoria7011 commented…
:'( Beautiful picture of a beautiful man! più di un anno fa
SarahCorine commented…
Look at his teeth?! So straight and white and pretty! And the little cute winkles under his eyes. He is too cute. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa victoria7011 said…
crying
Cory was a beautiful man inside and outside. He will be sorely missed by everyone, not just gleeks or his family and friends but by everyone. You could tell everyone loved him. He will always be engraved into my heart forever. I wont forget him. R.I.P you tall awkward canadian<3 Fly high and soar into the sky you beautiful angel<3
SarahCorine commented…
The first song he ever sang on Glee =( Such a precious moment. In the show, Finn turned into such a beautiful person who always did the right thing and loved everyone. I cried at the end of season 3 because of how much he loved Rachel. Finn was my preferito character because Cory did such an amazing job at portraying a wonderful person because he is one. più di un anno fa
All his best in one video
più di un anno fa jasamfan23 said…
My favorite song that Cory Montieth sang as Finn Jessie's Girl :)

più di un anno fa loonylovegood7 said…
crying
Cory Monteith seemed like such a beautiful person. I would have loved to meet him if I could. It wasn't his time.He had so much to live for.Glee will never be the same and it pains me to have to watch season 5 without him. But I bet he'd want all us Gleeks to wathc it for his sake. I miss him so much that I want to lock myself in my room and cry all day. But we all have to be strong and say that Cory is not dead,he just took the midnight train going anywhere! :)

I hope it's ok if I don't post a picture or video my computer does not want to coapperate. But I needed to share this
SarahCorine commented…
It's ok of course. te can post anything te want here.. più di un anno fa
loonylovegood7 commented…
Thank te più di un anno fa