Gossip Girl THE MANY FACES OF ED WESTWICK

Leightonfan posted on Jun 29, 2008 at 08:31AM
Ed loves to wear black skinny jeans because he likes the way their tight fit accentuates his body.
Ed's trademark is ripping the top of his T-shirts.
Ed says if he could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, it would be with an explorer in the Amazon or in Vietnam.
Ed is able to speak in an American accent without any dialect coaching, just listening to others speak and practicing the movement of his tongue.
Ed gets his inspiration for bad boy character Chuck, on Gossip Girl, by imitating the people he has met in his life who have been selfish, arrogant and inconsiderate.
Ed got the role of Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl when his manager flew him to Los Angeles to explore all the different shows available for audition. The Gossip Girl pilot script was by far his favorite, so he auditioned and got the role.
Ever since he was young, Ed has enjoyed impersonating characters so much that he used to do impressions for his parents.
Ed says his worst habit is biting his nails.
Ed chooses to stay away from alcohol, and when people ask him why, he exclaims that he is underage.
Ed says he would like to see Daniel Day-Lewis or Chase Crawford try to portray him in a movie.
Ed is 5'9" (1.77 m) tall.
Ed says his first kiss was at the age of 6.
His dream job is landscape gardening.
Ed Westwick was attending North Herts College when he filmed Breaking and Entering.
Ed had his first girlfriend when he was 15.
Ed Westwick is a life long supporter of Queens Park Rangers FC.
Ed Westwick attended St. Ippolyt's Church of England Primary School and the Barclay School in Stevenage.
Ed's father lectures in business studies and his mother is an educational psychologist.
Ed has two older brothers.
His favorite movie is The Godfather and his favorite actress is Scarlett Johansson. His favorite website is MSN.co.uk and his favorite meal at McDonalds is the Happy Meal
Ed originally auditioned for the role of Nate on Gossip Girl but instead was given the role of Chuck.
When not shooting Gossip Girl, he resides just outside London.
Ed is right-handed.
Ed likes watching Gossip Girl.
Ed is very good friends with all his Gossip Girl co-stars, especially Chace Crawford. They all hang out together.
His favorite piece to play with his band is "Le Soleil."
Ed's a huge fan of the band, The Doors. He also enjoys listening to The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon and The Kinks.
Ed is British, but he puts on an American accent in Gossip Girl.
Ed had worked behind the scenes on some films such as, The Hills Have Eyes and Resident Evil Apocalypse.
Son of Rambow, in which Ed stars, sold for the highest amount at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival to Paramount Vantage.
Ed is the frontman for a band called Filthy Youth, an Indie/Rock group.
Ed made his television debut in 2006 in the TV series Doctors.

Gossip Girl 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Leightonfan said…
These facts are from TV.com
più di un anno fa waldorf said…
Wow, we have a lot more in common than I thought. :P

(Hahaha, like... 5 things. But still!)
last edited più di un anno fa
Me and ed have a few things in common, were not really a match. Although he is extremely hot:P
più di un anno fa Shandiii said…
I'm so glad he didn't get the role of Nate. That's so not him. haha.
Seriously:)
più di un anno fa greekgrl09 said…
It would have been weird to see him as Nate. he doesnt come off as the type of guy who could play the pretty boy........

Thank God he got Chuck. He is way sexier as Chuck!!!
più di un anno fa Praesse said…
I knew all of these, how weird am i? Haha, and yeah! Im glad he didn't get the Nate part, CHUCK'S SO MUCH BETTER. :)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa short_arse said…
I find it hilarious that he supports QPR
im more an man u kinda gal (and little bit of liverpool - torres = hot!)

but loads of my mates support QPR (guess we're all from around stevenage)