Grey's Anatomy Couples Couple Citazioni

mcewen_girl posted on May 17, 2008 at 01:05AM
Whats ur fav couple quote??
Mine is when George & izzie tell each other "I Love You"

Grey's Anatomy Couples 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa McDreamyluva said…
Merder 'not having sex' (*cough cough*)
Meredith (to Derek): give us a second. (christina)
Derek: when I get back, there better be some sex!
it was soo cute~~ x]
più di un anno fa McDreamyluva said…
yeah and another one :
Meredith: Please...please....yeah??
Derek: You know wat says thank you like nothing else?? (mouth) "sex"!
più di un anno fa MerDer1389 said…
Meredith: So, what does this mean?
Derek: It means you have a choice. You have a choice to make. And I don't want to rush you into making the decision before you're ready. This morning I was going to come over... I was going to say... What I wanted to say was... But now all I can say is that... I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for, ever. I'm a little late, I know I'm a little late in telling you that. I, I just, I just want you to take your time, you know. Take all the time you need, because you have a choice to make. And when I had a choice to make, I chose wrong. (Mereidth looks teary-eyed, as does Derek, he exhales) Goodnight.
più di un anno fa MerDer1389 said…
Meredith: I lied. I’m not out ... of this relationship. I’m in. I’m so in it’s humiliating because here I am begging...
Derek: Meredith.
Meredith: Shut up. You say Meredith and I yell remember?
Derek: Yeah.
Meredith: Okay... here it is. Your choice, it's simple her or me. And I'm sure she's really great. But, Derek, I love you... in a really, really big... pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me. I'll be at Joe's tonight, so if you do decide to sign the papers... meet me there.
più di un anno fa NCISaddicted said…
heart
"Pick me,Choose me,Love me." -Meredith and Derek ♥♥