H2O Just Add Water H2O Just Add Water Season 4 News!

energizerbella posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:20AM
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.

Stick around for more Season 4 news.
 In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confermare it on 11th

H2O Just Add Water 198 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 198

più di un anno fa CleoSoShy said…
heart
wow, really? great news!!! <3 but there are still 2 things that i dislike:
1. it's a little bit late to make a new season in 2012, but better later than never :)
2. the fact that Lewis won't be in the show. i hope he will, because he's my fav guy, he has to be there for the girls.

anyway, i'm glad they will be making a season 4 & a season 5, after season 4 is finished. this made my day! i hope they will keep their promise!

one more thing: from where did you get this info? it's official or...?
last edited più di un anno fa
faithio commented…
i am i big fan but is it tru like u detto what if it is false più di un anno fa
candycake5320 commented…
Well if they're making it in 2012 it will probably come out in 2013 più di un anno fa
h2olover_ commented…
first of all it is 2014 and I want a season for because I am a big fan and I want Lewis on it because season 3 was a little bit boring without Lewis but I still Amore H2o più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
Yes ,,, but exactly like CleoSoShy said from where you got the info??
cleo231 commented…
hi cleo più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa vickytorita said…
hmmm
exactly! that's the big question that we have: that information is real? where it came from?
Is fantastic but, is real?
candycake5320 commented…
yeah is it real if it is that is soo cool i Amore h2o i hope they make season 4 before mako sirene start filming on there scene when are they releasing it? più di un anno fa
Brenna_Laree commented…
Is mako mermaid da the same DIRECTOR? @candycake5320 più di un anno fa
cleo231 commented…
i loooooooooooooooooove h 20 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa energizerbella said…
@CleoSoShy, h2o-clewis and vickytorita, I got the info from Facebook and Wikipedia.

@vickytorita, it is real and it said on Disney Channel Australia that it is true.
smile
@energizerbella what is the link of facebook? can you give it to us?
and what did Disney Channel Australia said exactly :P
cleo231 commented…
hi più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa energizerbella said…
@h2o-clewis, they said H2O Just Add Water Season 4 is coming in 2012 and its airs on 16 January.

link
candycake5320 commented…
well thats passed now some time in 2013 maybe? più di un anno fa
cleo231 commented…
good job like h20 più di un anno fa
shenthi commented…
its already 2014 nothing happens più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa vickytorita said…
meh
Thanks for the link @energizerbella, I also will check on wikipedia
più di un anno fa CourCour said…
It was conifrmed by Jonathan M. Shiff on July 9th, 2011 that season 4 will air in November and Hannah Murray will join the main cast as Kelly Smith. In season four, new girl, Kelly Smith, is the new mermaid who has been a mermaid since the age of 12,Hannah Murray as Kelly Smith, new girl in series four. She has been a mermaid since the age of twelve and can make water shine. During series four, she develops a crush on Zane Bennett and they become a couple.
link

candycake5320 commented…
well that passed they must of meant they start MAKING it then but when are they releasing it? più di un anno fa
Brenna_Laree commented…
If there is a new girl then doesnt that mean there are now 5 mermaids? più di un anno fa
FencingGirl commented…
Wait, what will happen to Zane and rikki??? più di un anno fa
Dudespie commented…
Sorry, not true. It's 2014 and we still haven't gotten a season 4 più di un anno fa
Everyone I just checked en.wikipedia for the H2O just add water season 4 is gone again off the wikipedia someone erase it and it was not me at all
più di un anno fa CindyBradyGirl said…
@CourCour, no, he didn't. If you live in Australia, you would know.
@CindyBradyGirl.I live in florida and im a she,did they say anything about season 4 yet
candycake5320 commented…
i live in england will it come out in england the same time as in america più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa CindyBradyGirl said…
@CourCour the he I was talking about was Jonathan. U live in America and Australia gets the information first. Get your facts straight.
candycake5320 commented…
okay does england get the news same time as usa? più di un anno fa
Oh i know,In Australia is there any news on H2O yet for season 4
big smile
I just saw that Hannah Murray is on H2o season 4 on Wikipedia
v1okk commented…
when is h2o season 4 on più di un anno fa
yea its still there on hannah murray page but not on the h2o page why
Mhm :)
I don't know?? :\
candycake5320 commented…
i dunno hannah murray likes to brag where the h2o cast usually makes the episodes a surprise più di un anno fa
me either
più di un anno fa bronwynr1 said…
big smile
check now theyve updated the page!!
big smile
Really
Claire Holt,She returns in series four and it is revealed that she is Will Benjamin's cousin.
Phoebe Tonkin,Tonkin appears in all series of the show.
Cariba Heine,Heine appears in all series of the show
candycake5320 commented…
of course they play cleo and rikki, there would be no mostra without them. do emma and bella get along? più di un anno fa
Brenna_Laree commented…
How does everyone know all this, I just found out today in 2013. Wow, was I so excited when I found out! più di un anno fa
FencingGirl commented…
Same here!! più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SmileyMiley226 said…
So now u know.......
più di un anno fa Idreamofmemory said…
smile
I am quit surprised at this news since Phoebe Tonkin is on the secret circle. I see why they had to wait till 2012 to go for season 4. I hope it does not get complicate with her filming another show.
candycake5320 commented…
the secret cerchio was canceled for some reason, there not releasing it in 2012 just making it più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa makoisland said…
who the **** cares were he/she got the info come if they say there a season 4 agree with them 2 make urself feel good
più di un anno fa anjariel said…
wOOOOOW?! so much coll and gretae nenws eh?? yup!! allso:: i dont belive with m,e il swety hetaand soul tha rikki will alow that will ever happem bettwen her zane abd sum other new actally as bella was to our bets- bets in season 3 outra ALL?! and a season 5allso toit?! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?! my wish that i wish came tre becane REALL TRUEEEEEEE!! :DDD! and allso:: lewsi si staying atleats alilø as his us scholey prob: ait reayded yet but still. and allso if not cleo would have never qited to fry and that the new one in town can make water SHINE outa all there si si soo cool?! and si fine!! and whta we can expct sinte shuer beforre we see it on tv - it be this yera or the comin up one .. the one lives--will seeeeee...!

love.. anjarile the fair..:)!
più di un anno fa The18thMoon said…
tongue
Okay, you guys DO realize anyone can go online and edit a Wikipedia page, right? Honestly, I could go and make Abraham Lincoln our current U.S. president. Also, lots of people make Facebook pages that are fake. Don't get your hopes up until it comes from a truly reliable source.
candycake5320 commented…
well if te see a Facebook page o something that says its phoebe tonkin o something theres really no proof weather its real o not più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa gizmoluv said…
i so hope that their will be a season 4 of H20
cjap15 commented…
yes.. i really hope that H2O season 4 will exist soon.. i really Amore the show,, i am hoping that in season 4 emma (claire holt) is there.. :( i miss watching H2O.. :( più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa zikkifan4ever said…
Well they arent denying a 4th season so thats a good thing. It must mean they are debating on a season 4. If there wasnt gonna be one, wouldnt they tell us??! I also heard about a mini series called Mako: Island of secrets and that is definately happening. ...but couldnt they at least give us 1 more season of h2o??? Dont leave us hanging!! I wanna know what happens next! Wait, season 3 was filmed because of popular demand right??? Well if we all work together, maybe we can get a fourth season or at least a movie from popular demand!!! BE A TRUE H2O FAN AND SPREAD THE WORD!!! WE WANT A SEASON 4!!!
candycake5320 commented…
i totally agree but dont they need to film it before the new mako sirene mostra coz they film on the same set più di un anno fa
oh yea and btw, the theme song says "the best things come in THREE" therefore stating that there will be no new girl unless someone leaves. and theres no emma unless like cleo or bella or.. forbid rikki leaves.... hopefully emma comes back and if someone has to leave for her to come back it should be bella. rikki and cleo are the original ones so they shouldnt leave.... id cry if rikki left tho cause shes my fave,......... anyways spread this^^ message about season 4 so we coould get it back by POPULAR DEMAND!! LETS START A SEASON 4 REVOLUTION!!!!
candycake5320 commented…
email THE PRODUCER TILL WE GET WHAT WE WANT più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa kaiburr12 said…
smile
a season 4 and 5 that is amazing news i am so happy they are contining the series of my favorite show i am sad lewis wont be there wish he was and i hope they keep their promise well keep it up guys cant wait!!
più di un anno fa hollydays said…
laugh
i have been sick the last 3 days and been off school and i spent the whole time going though the seasons and now there finnished im devistated! I WANT EMMA BAK! >< its awesome news about season 4 and im sure they will! but WHAT FACEBOOK are you talking about for rikki there sare like 20 million! (lol) IM SOOOOOOOO EXITED. keep telling myself it may not be true settle down but......... I CANT HELP IT! im sooooo exited!!everyone i agree with rikkifan4eva all pipe up and lets get season for on its way!!!! (if its not already!!! > <)
candycake5320 commented…
if its being made in 2012 it should be out in 2013 più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa soysauce101 said…
cool
YES, but I'm not sure it's true. I am sad that Louis won't be there but this is the best show ever.
candycake5320 commented…
can somebody give me some proof about it like a link to a site that confirms that there will be season 4 h2o just add water. i heard they promised a promise is a promise più di un anno fa
heart
^^hollydays SAME!!(:
wink
PLZZZZ tell me which one of rikkis facebooks (search her real name ad soo many dfferent accounts of hers come up) will tell us season 4 is coming out... u said she will post it on the 11 of novem! sooooooon! so tell meeeeee!!!!!!!
WAIITTTT iv heared its coming out THIS year.... im so confused!!
> < someone plzzzz add more info! i need ot hear more cos if its coming out this year the 11 of november than thats on friday!!!
heart
ive heard nov 11th and dec 14th but im not gonna give up until they give us a real answer. YES OR NO!? WHY CANT THEY TELL US ALREADY?! and rikki or cariba does not have a fb or a twitter. claire and phoebe do tho.
candycake5320 commented…
theres been no adverts please help us!!! più di un anno fa
big smile
itll be big if they do have a season 4. itll be HUGE!! I hope cariba does. They put Phoebe's show (the secret circle) and Claire's show (The vampire diaries) on hiatus. I hope it's because phoebe and claire are filming season 4(:
candycake5320 commented…
h2o is più popolare than both of the shows they're currently working on più di un anno fa
heart
okkkk so i checked twitter to see where i look on friday when she is aspost to post there is gonna be a season 4 but same same as fb it just comes up with LOADS OF THE SAME PERSON!! so tell me which one do i choose!!??
candycake5320 commented…
there has to be h2o season 4 o atleast a movie più di un anno fa
monkey
boy this is not funny i am desperate for season 4 and.... IM SOOO CONFUSED!!!! ARRRRR
kiss
i have looked and looked and looked but i dont know what account (both twitte and fb) is real. so where do i look on friday to see if 'rikki' anounces season 4.... im exxxiteddd
sad
Im thr samr way! I dont think she was a twitter or a facebook tho
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
smile
i am not sure if it is real twitter or facebook is real or fake !!!! i don'T care about it !!!
blush
okk so im australia perth tomorrow is the 11th and rikki should be posting wether there is gonna be a season 4... i cant SEE IF I DONT KNOW WHAT USER SHE IS ON TWITTER AND FB!! anyone else in australia and know anything about thissss??? im exited but also fustrated! i wish we coud just get strait to the actual director and ask him face to face 'is there a season 4??' THENNN WE WOUD KNOW.. but we cont so wer stuck with fiction or nonfiction information on the webb and it dosent get us anywhere but fill our minds with questions. my personal opinion is es, there will be a season 4. just when where and how do we know!!!!
angelic
*yes *cant (spellign is horrific sorry....)
^^I know how you feel. Its sooooo frustrating!!! I believe that there will be a season 4 too(:
big smile
tomorrows the day! lts all cross our fingers and say SEASON 4!!!!!!
heart
OK SO I HAVE A STATMENT TO MAKE SO READ THI AND TAKE IT IN! you know whe you get onto google and you start tying in what ever you want to search yeahh? well, you know underneeth they have a kinda predictive text for suggested words or thigs the computer thinks your going fot to type in yeahh? well on that when i type in 'just add water season' dont press enter and let the pridictive thing underneeth have its suggestions. the top on is 'h2o just add water season 4!!! that must mean something!! it must mean the web has lots abut it! theyy do hav eseason 4. i know im just another person typing this and you look at it like yeahh ok so someone agrees theres a seasn 4 but i feel soooo strongly their is! tell me if ur confused and if u agree with me if u understand.. (note: what channel is h2o actuarly onn? im in australia)
candycake5320 commented…
well im in england and its on week ends at 1:30 and its on every night at nine thirty o ten più di un anno fa
wink
*this *typing *things *about it
Just corrections
big smile
FINALLYYYYYYY I FOUND RIKKIS TWITTER PAGE ( THE REAL ONE!) IT HAS PICTURES OF HER WITH THE ACTORS BUT NOT LIKE IN MOVIE MODE BUT CSUAL WITH HER FRIENDS IN SOME OF THEM I GUESS COS I DIDENT RECONISE SOME OF THE PEOLE! WE WILL FIND OUT 2MORO IF SHE POSTS SEASON 4 IS REAL OR WATEVA! finnaly!!
più di un anno fa Charmedh2ogirl said…
I just checked wikipedia it said that the spin-off Mako: island of secrets was announced in July 2011 and that it has 26 episodes.
Charmedh2ogirl im not sure thats true... we would know already... mabye.. idk what country r u from it may be diff where u are! im in Australia it may be different from where ur coming from. u know ur tv programs and ex.. :) thanx for the info though! <3