H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 659

più di un anno fa CourCour said…
frenchchick33,Your right but still should we get a answer now,its almost close to october
più di un anno fa frenchchick33 said…
Honestly I don't think there will be a season 4 or spin off I mean come on if there was then why are so many people saying no if there truly was there would be no debat
or would it be much easier if the producer or director give us a answer by now
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
big smile
or if there is a new picture of h2o season 4 by then we know that there is season 4! :3
sad
They aren't so we should just move on there are other shows in the world you watch it when you want and that's about it I mean come on if they really were making a fourth season it would be huge and also I admit I love h2o but there are other shows that I like more well more movies than shows but still h2o is not dead but it's over it's not dead it's just over because if it was dead there would be no mention of it ever again but there is so it's not dead but it's over because there is no more new episodes and in America they only show season 1&2 so I won't be expecting another season plus when I research it almost every website has an ending date there is still a 1% chance but that's really it
it's over ok i'm with you , but why they are keeping to sell h2o magazines in some countries every month a new magazine i think O_o
maybe there is a little chance of a new season but ,,,,,,
Well there trying to keep h2o to end up like eve a dead show I don't think any remembers it
From ending up like eve sorry typo
maybe but still they are making books about h2o series too!
Then that's when you know there isn't a season 4 believe me I know how tv works that's almost all I do but I do plan to start tennis and I do sign language and I cook but other and that it's tv when they start making books thenthe series is over they do that to video games too my sis is reading the book but yeah it's just sad how they stopped when there is so much more to do with that show someone should make there own season 4 and put it on YouTube but not where it's obvious it's fake like some people are really good but we have to look at the bright side no spin off series that would just be depressing and make me hate tv. H2o isn't the only show that may not have another season the nine lives of clohe king might not and they only did one season so far and there are like 5000000000 cliffhangers and the reason there may not be another season is because of space issues or something like that so theres a petition for which gives me an idea which is quite scary cause my ideas are insane but may work if there was like a petition for a fourth season and there was like over a billion names I'm sure they would give in sooner or later well that's all for my I'm exasted I had to go school shopping
più di un anno fa hellohellohell0 said…
blush
although i love h2o haven't all the actor started to star in other things like Indiana Evans (Bella) in Crownies, Angus Mclaren(lewis) in packed to the rafters, Cariba Heine (Rikki) in Bait, Phoebe Tonkin(Cleo) in Tomorrow when the war began. so they would have to travel the way round the world to do a series.
After Phoebe Tonkin finishes the secret circle she has to go filming the second movie of tomorrow when the war began and that's after bait which is in Australia , and Indiana Evans is filming Crownies which is in Australia too and Cariba with Phoebe did bait which is in Australia so they all could meet , Claire Holt might come to Australia so there is a chance , but i don't want to get your hopes up ,cause there might not be season 4 , but i don't believe that the producers will let us down .....
We just have to wait :) for season 4
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
hey guys you crazy rumors about season 4 is coming. there is no season 4. i have not heard from them yet. not yet signed. phoebe tonkin going to be busy with new tv series "the secret circle" in 25 to 33 episodes roughly from september to may or june 2012 as main regular role. claire holt going to be busy with two tv series "pretty little liars" and "the vampire diaries" many as episodes from setember to may or june.

the twitter is true or not they may fool you on twitter. maybe fake name like a pretend i am phoebe to you ?? i know know if it's true or not.

i don't think will start filming in october i don't know if it's true. because claire holt and phoebe tonkin still in usa due to the filming.

jonathan shiff will producer/director new show called space something start in november.

i have not heard from wedsite in wikipedia,imdb,australia, others websites. NONE !!!!!!!

Everybody just needs to stop hoping so much because the only way there is going to be a season 4 is if there was either a worldwide like petition for a season 4 or a boycott of tv and nether happened so IT'S OVER just move on
più di un anno fa cleo_rikki said…
big smile
i will still hope !!!!
You can still hope there is but there is basically a 1% chance out of 1000
You can still hope there is but there is basically a 1% chance out of 1000
smile
never say never
più di un anno fa dcfgvhj said…
hmmm
come on people, dont be downers.. at least we can hope! and what about all the stuff that courcour said?
smile
I still have hope for season 4 of h2o
più di un anno fa pierrotdu150 said…
frenchchick33 there's still 1% OF CHANCE so guys keep hopin' our hope are not void!!
più di un anno fa Charmedh2ogirl said…
I think we all know the answer to the season 4 question if we look deep within ourselves we will find the answer.
più di un anno fa TeamJacobInigo said…
WOW!!! A week ago, almost no one commented on this. Now, it's like BAM! new things to read! Finally!
I'm still hoping for fourth season, though I will be sad if nothing happens in october or november. :(
Then I'll write a letter to Jonathan!!! 3:) I hope there is a fourth one.
P.S. Don't tell me that there isn't one! I'm just hoping... Gosh, people!
blush
there will be a season 4 i just know it
I hope you're right, cleo_rikki.
do you thinked after the mini series they will show a preview of h2o just add water season 4
hmmm
thats possible
That's maybe the truth... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.
im keeping my hope for season 4 of h2o
smile
me too stay positive!
and stay happy :)
smile
i think h20:just add water spinoff to mako island of secrets(mini-series) that jonathan shiff is both director and producer also new faces(actresses/actors). not h20 stars anymore !!!! because h20 stars left for another films such as claire holt and phoebe tonkin are in united states due new tv series. indiana evans and cariba heine make another new movoies/tv series too. so you have to accept this and move on !!!
mikethecat,chill out
big smile
the have not said there is no season 4 sooo there is a chance
Mhm,Im keeping my hopes for season 4 of h2o, i will keep waiting
più di un anno fa h2okeke said…
whats a mini-series ?????
hmmm
A mini series consists of 2 to 5 episodes or more a full series has 20 or more episodes.
Looked on IMDB and type in H2O Just Add Water
you see the year that started it says (2006-) to what
to 2010?
smile
yeah 2010. sorry !!!!
cloudy
There is the biggest opportunity to know if there is h2o season 4 you every one can ask Phoebe Tonkin on the official Secret Circle facebook page (there is a post called Got questions for the cast? Post them now.
so Phoebe Tonkin will reply to us before the premier of the secret circle which is less than 5 days so hurry up fans , if the question is repeating about the season 4 she will definitely reply to us and give us the truth and maybe even more , if we tell her to make it and many fans ask, she could contact the others and try! so this is our part for the possibility of h2o season 4 (she won't disappoint us)!!!

link
 There is the biggest opportunity to know if there is h2o season 4 te every one can ask Phoebe Tonki
più di un anno fa H2OFanEmma-Dude said…
smile
ummm. I seriously hope this season four happens. This show is amazing. I don't know if it's wierd that I'm a guy and love that show but anyways EVERYBODY LISTEN TO h2o-clewis. GREAT SUGGESTION. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?
smirk
What's the email again so i can contact them?
And if they don't make a season 4....or if they make one without the original characters...i will be sad...and mad. I hope they just play college girlz.
I think that Season 3 sucked by the way. Emma's the best and then Bella--who i sort of hate--replaces Emma! Then Season 3 also focused on drama way too much...it was like: "oh no, this is huge...Will totally likes me". then they would spend forever on that. i'm just like....ummm, so what. y'all are MERMAIDS...plz don't turn into some drama girl show. But ya i still love the show. It's just like: i didn't like how the only time they were mermaids, it was like it was off to the side. Them being mermaids wasn't even the focus anymore (i know this is arguable but i didn't like the plot of season 3 either...come on, water attacks them...come up with something else...) but anywayz, i guess i liked the show when the girls were still discovering their powers. That way, there were new adventures to be had and new discoveries. I mean,season 2 was amazing with a villain that wasn't really that silly (like the Joker or something)...it was Charlotte, who was on equal ground as the girls. In season 4, I think someone should discover their secret...like Kim idk...but they threaten to expose them after being like, super surprised over the whole thing. but anyway, the person threatens to expose them unless she gets powers too...
last edited più di un anno fa
EVERYONE ON HERE---I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS ALSO...GO TO TEENNICK.COM AND GO TO SHOWS. CLICK H2O AND POST LIKE EVERYWHERE ON ALL FORUMS BECAUSE THAT WAY, TEENNICK WILL SEE THAT THEIR SHOW IS REALLY, REALLY POPULAR AND EVERYONE LIKES IT. I THINK WE SHOULD ALL COMMENT ON ALL OF THE H2O BOARDS. I KNOW I WILL!!!! PLUS, I THINK NICK HAS MORE OF A CONNECTION TO H2O THAN FANPOP DOES ANYWAY BECAUSE THEIR ACTUALLY PLAYING THE SHOW...SO DO IT!!!! WE COULD GET A SEASON FOUR!!!!!YES!!!WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!
big smile
I AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool cleo_rikki
and new info:

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

This is what is posted on Answers.com

There is supposed to be a season four, and apparently Emma returns... so it leaves 4 mermaids! Emma left h20 in season 3, because she had to go and shoot another movie.

Cariba Heine (Rikki) confirmd 11 november 2011, then season 4 will start.

Here is also another great website that talks about it.

link

i got this from wikianswers by the way
last edited più di un anno fa
smirk
i hope this is all true. Emma Gilbert is like, my favorite character. Is it wierd I'm a guy and still love this show? but ya emma's the best, she's nice, a perfect role-model, dependable, smart, and she's the hottest out of all the girls. :) Anyways, she's coolest to me and I still can't believe she leaves H2O to film a horror movie. I think that's what messed the show up for me. first, the best character is gone, then the show turns into nothing but drama...barely any action and they barely turn into mermaids now. anyway, season four should be good and WITH EMMA in it and NOT BELLA. there's just NO WAY indiana evans is better than Claire Holt...just no way at all.
Before, the three girls had different personalities that bonded them together and now its just the risk-taker (Rikki), the shy one (Cleo), and the random girl that tries to look pretty for a guy (Bella). just saying bella isn't all that great, EMMA IS!
Sorry for writing so much...