H2O Just Add Water Claire May Come Back

justaddh20 posted on Aug 26, 2009 at 11:19AM
it really bothers me that a new season is coming up and holt is rarely on it.

so i'm trying to find a light at the end of the tunnel.

that's why i've been posting so much here lately.

if we look at it this way just maybe holt told the producers that someone is going to have to take her place while she's gone but she'll be back after she filmed messengers 2.

it could mean indiana and claire will both be on it.

now you might say 4 mermaids is too many it shoulds always be just the three orginal ones.
but look at the new pictures of the other girls in the moonpool with cleo rikki and indiana so obviously there's even going to be more than 4 mermaids.

so here's hoping that claire had already come back after filming messengers 2 and the girls are together again and the storyline maybe that there are many mermaids including indiana. but the original trio is back together again.

there's no telling what the storyline will be.

emma fans cross your fins!

H2O Just Add Water 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa EmmaClaireFan said…
the new pictures of the other girls in the moonpool won a contest to be extras on the show, they dont have tails in those pictures.
più di un anno fa justaddh20 said…
in my opinion it doesn't take a whole season to go act in a movie, and messengers 2 went straight to dvd. she may have came back and done more h2o shows that they're not telling us about.h2o has a way of suprising the fans like they did with the perfect ending of season 2. it's still possible that she came back and they're just not wanting that to get out.
più di un anno fa H2o_James said…
idk i dont think she will be back or if she is its only the beginning of the season 3
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
i agree with james, i don't doubt claire holt won't be season 4. claire pursuing her career another films or new tv show. if i wrong she come back in season 4. claire still live in los angeles(america). she forward to new film or new tv show whatever.
più di un anno fa justaddh20 said…
actually speculation on all of our parts is just that, but there's no harm in hoping and the producers of h2o love keeping secrets so those who don't like claire holt can take a dive. :)
più di un anno fa EmmaClaireFan said…
mikethecat, theres no season 4.
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
sorry to hear, you mean emma/claire won't be in season 4 right ? emmaclairefan
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa pinklollipops90 said…
no she means there isnt going to be a season 4 at all. season 3 is the last one. The girls are getting too old for h2o now & they want to move on to bigger things such as movies according to Johnathan M Shiff. There may be a movie to finish it all off but I havnt heard any news about that since last year so im not sure if it's still going to happen.
più di un anno fa H2o_James said…
they said its going to happen theyll bank if they make it so im sure if season 3 does good then therell will be a movie and who knows people shows end all the time at least they say oh this is the last season then there done and they make another one
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
wait to the end of season 3, and then see :)
più di un anno fa oceanangel said…
I live in America, so besides my friend's DVD player that can play seasonal dvds from australia and england that i get from my grandma, i watch h2o on YouTube. but i heard that the last epidosde is going to be called "graduation" and in it Bella, Rikki, and Cleo have to give up their powers as well as being a mermaid. so i sure hope that doesnt happen, but what if it does? this is my all-time fave show, it cant! ~Amanda, 15