H2O Just Add Water WOW, THIS INFO MUST BE TRUE, IT MIGHT NOT BE!

Dan_07 posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 09:13PM
!?Ok.. i got this off wikipedia so i dont know if i can rely on it! :

Episode 23:

Bella's eager to ask Will to the end of year party until she sees him asking Rikki. A big misunderstanding occurs which prompts Will to express his true feelings for Bella. Sophie tries to get Zane to change the name of the cafe: "Sophie's".Charlotte comes back to find a way how to get her powers back.

And also episode 25:

Cleo discovers a comet is causing fish to flee the waters around Mako Island. The girls find a way to restart the message in the moon pool and discover the comet will collide with earth. Sophie meets Ryan and with Zane's help they join forces to remove the crystals from the Moon Pool.Charlotte finds a way how to get her powers back but she needs to wait for a full moon.

ANDDD... Episode 26 (pretty shawking)!:

It's a Full Moon Tonight and Charlotte is waiting to regain her powers . Sophie and Ryan damage the moon pool in their efforts to obtain the rare crystals. The girls improvise and use their own brand of mermaid magic to prevent the impact of the comet and a planet wide catastrophe. Rikki, Cleo and Bella graduate with a great surprise waiting for them: the return of Emma. Cleo and Rikki introduce her to Bella, and the mermaid quartet are ready a new phase of their lives, forever bound by the sea and their shared secret,Charlotte earns her powers back and is a mermaid again with one special merman.

last edited on Mar 10, 2010 at 11:11PM

H2O Just Add Water 16 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Dan_07 said…
wink
i sorta want this 2 be true! ...does anyone kno if this is true?!
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
i don't know if it's truth. find out and wait and see !!!!!
più di un anno fa Dan_07 said…
big smile
yup, i heard there will be a season 4 comming up! (about mermans and new powers!) hope its true!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa H2o_James said…
yea i know tht is true and omg season 4!!
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
Why do you make such immature posts?! You just edited that with stuff about Charlotte. The real info doesn't contain her at all
più di un anno fa _h20_mold_cleo said…
^ becstar, that was found on wikipedia so dont blame him! It probably aint true tho.. JUST SAYING.
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
big smile
I know it was. The real info on Wiki has no Charlotte
più di un anno fa blitzholly said…
i think all the info is true besides the charlotte info. (the charlotte info. is wrong) but i think the rest is true

rikki+zane=zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
più di un anno fa avoca said…
first of all, you're right: never trust too much wikipedia..

then, I must say, I do hope the screenplay writers aren't going for such unrealistic twist in the plot.. the whole merman thing is to stretchthings a little too much, IMO..
nothing against will, or the actor playing him, but I cannot see much interest in a merman.. if not to provide a bf for a mermaid. :)

o.c. these are my two cents.
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
laugh
i wish there`s charlotte
più di un anno fa DreamsOfOcean said…
Dan_07 OMG! the forth season? I hope it's true.
(I`M DAN_07) ME 2. WITH SEASON 4. AND I WISH 4 CHARLOTTE 2. AND THE CHARLOTTE INFO IS GONE [0ff wikipedia]
più di un anno fa justaddh20 said…
wanting charlotte and emma to come back is hardly immature in fact this would bring maturity back to h2o which is lacking in season 3.
agreed, BUT IM LOVING SEASON 3 !
più di un anno fa orkneymatrix said…
OMG!!!
YEAH Iknowiknow.