H2O Just Add Water Season 3 I hope they recall it and start a fresh, soo disappointing.

khc12277 posted on Apr 16, 2010 at 08:46PM
Very disappointed with season 3 of H2O Just Add Water. Lewis should have been a Merman. Rikki and Zane should not have broken up. The water-tentacle should have been the enemy, and maybe captured Lewis, with the girls saving him. I hope the makers of H2O, recall this season and do ANOTHER finale year! One with both Emma and Lewis in all episodes, please. :(

H2O Just Add Water 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa khc12277 said…
sad
I know I said I would do the Pick Your Favorite Episode for Season 3 when it was all complete, but I just can't now...after you see the finale you might be just as disappointed as I. Bella and Will lovers hope you liked Bella And Will's un-H2Oish kissing, because I sure didn't. So sad.
 I know I detto I would do the Pick Your preferito Episode for Season 3 when it was all complete, but I
più di un anno fa _h20_mold_cleo said…
mhmm.
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
what do you mean 'un h2o-ish' kissing?
sad
The kisses of H2o have usually been short and sweet. Bella and Will's in Beach Party and Graduation were not, in my opinion.
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
yeah well cleo and lewis didnt really have 'short and sweet' ones either. They are 17 and 18 so sweet and short kisses wouldn't be appropriate for their age group
Episode Revealed begin the downhill for me. I didn't like how Will told Bella she could trust him before soon dumping water on her. He knew she was hiding something and he forces her to tell him?

Just a Girl at Heart, I thought Cleo and Rikki got the short end of the stick story-wise.

Crime and punishment didn't seem like an H2O episode to me. Any tv show could have such a story. Plus, when Cleo and Bella ask for Will's help he agrees only if they tell him about mermaids. Hello, a girl might be in serious trouble and Will's making deals? Not my idea of a prince charming.

To Have and to Hold Back, was a great episode, except would Lewis's personalty really let him leave town with a magic tentacle on the loose? It didn't quite fit in my opinion.

#14 Mermaid Magic, This time all the girls played second to Zane and Will's boy egos.

#15 Power Play, I liked Cleo's family story.

#16 Dark Side, began the landslide effect and major disappoint of the rest of the series.

Cleo at least still had her good and great moments in the episodes that would follow. But the high negative tension of the other characters made me weary. Lewis did not return to lighten things up until it was to late. And the comet, sigh, astronomy and marine life should never meet on a large scale, it's what slowly killed Ocean Girl for me. Yes I know the two shows were made by the same company. It's just that Season 2 of H2o was almost prefect, the story pulled you in from beginning to end. I think the producers should have waited for Claire Holt and Angus McLaren to be available. Who cares about an actors age just pay them well and make a classic 'must have' everyone will buy for their children or their own interest in fantasy.

Season 2 DVD set is on my shelf, will eventually buy Season 1, although it is more cheesy and for a younger audience. Season 3 might just stay fussy downloads, unless they give it a total redo. Sigh.
più di un anno fa H2o_James said…
WTF R U TALKING the season finale was amazing u hav issues with h2o u need to work out because i loved it, it was so amazing