H2O Just Add Water Do Te Think Holt Regrets Leaving?

justaddh20 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 01:36AM
holt hasn't done much since leaving h2o, a scary movie, maybe a couple of spots on tv shows. didn't she like working on h2o? did she get along with others on the show or not? personally i don't think she got what she was looking for.
then again maybe i'm wrong, maybe she's glad she left. i just don't know.
bella is too foward, emma had a little bit of shyness that i liked and personally i don't think bella is pretty.
last edited on Apr 23, 2010 at 01:41AM

H2O Just Add Water 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa H2o_James said…
i like emma looks like a Slu* i love bella alot more then emma i think she better regret leaving i saw the movie she was in the messengers two i think scarecrow which horrible she wasnt the main character xD she was in for like a max of 5 minutes a little bit here and there i dnt think she says more then wat this paragraph says so xDD
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
i love Emma and she defintly will be in season 4 if there is seasons 4!
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
how could you say emma looks like one of those james!! that's soo mean! Just cause you don't like her, doesn't mean you can be mean about her. I don't go dissing indiana because I don't like her. Really...
I don't think Claire regrets leaving. I think it may be more than other work she wanted to do. I don't think she got along with Cariba very well. Whenever I have seen them together in interviews..etc. They stand apart and claire looks mad at her for some reason. Never seen a photo with them standing next to each other without it looking awkward
più di un anno fa justaddh20 said…
i noticed in an interview with cariba and claire the interviewer asked if everybody got along with eachother and cariba and claire replied quickly and nervously saying yes. it was obvious there was some tension between them. i miss emma.
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
you know the interview with the german guy? ( think he is German)
And he asked Cariba in the season 3 backstage interview 'do you miss Claire?' and she didn't answer. She changed the subject to 'well, we have a new girl Indiana...' bla bla bla..she never actually answered the question...
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
How could you say this H2o_James i like Bella but Emma is better
every body miss her i like them about equally
so shut up and dont be STUPID but too late you are!