Hairspray Hairspray at the Shaftesbury Theatre

Nat24 posted on Nov 19, 2007 at 12:50PM
Hi
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to use, but I'm looking for some advice.
i'm interested in buying ticket to see hairspray at the Shaftesbury Theatre, and getting seats in the "grand circle" circle area. Really I just want to know if anyone has been there, and if they think it is worth getting those seats or will the view be too bad.
any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hairspray 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa grahamb said…
Well... im seeing it on the 14th december so i could probably let you know after that :)
più di un anno fa grahamb said…
yeh i was grand circle also and for thirty pounds it was awesome but if you wanna spend more then you can be downstairs... i absolutely loved it and there was bits that werent in the film which made it extra enjoyable. so go! it was amazing. if you dont come away with a smile afterwards then you have something wrong with you...
più di un anno fa no1hsmfan said…
yeah it is an awesome musical second best from high school musical but nothing can beat that!
più di un anno fa musicalsgrace said…
I'm going to see Hairspray on the 19th January and i'm in the front row of the grand circle, is the view good? can you see everything ok?

i'm sooooo excited
più di un anno fa no1hsmfan said…
yeah you will. i was the last ever row and it was a fab view so yeah youll love it musicalsgrace.